Thread: 'The Government Has Destroyed Medicine' - With Special Guest Del Bigtree

'The Government Has Destroyed Medicine' - With Special Guest Del Bigtree

'The Government Has Destroyed Medicine' - With Special Guest Del Bigtree

Medical freedom advocate Del Bigtree joins today's Liberty Report to explain how the US government and governments around the world have ripped to shreds the Nuremberg Code protecting citizens against medical experimentation by governments. Why are they doing their best to keep us from knowing about the widely-reported harm coming from the so-called Covid vaccine? What can we do?

See Del speak LIVE at the Ron Paul Institute's November 5th Conference!!

Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shut-up...s-421629353747
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government has been destroying medicine for decades. People simply refuse to accept that they should have no role in healthcare.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Government has been destroying medicine for decades. People simply refuse to accept that they should have no role in healthcare.
    Government does what it's bribed to do. Even before the eugenicists got ahold of it, the medical industry paid government to let them keep people sick. That, they reasoned, is what hypochondriacs want. They don't want to be healthy. And their best customers are always right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.