Thread: BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data – Shows

Exclamation BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data – Shows

BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data – Shows 7.7% Seek Medical Care After Vaccination and 25% Have Serious Side Effects (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
    Published October 4, 2022 at 9:35pm

Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) just recently won a major lawsuit brought against the CDC, requiring the agency to turn over its V-safe COVID Vaccine Injury Data.

In order to collect health evaluations following vaccination against COVID-19, the CDC developed a tool called V-safe that runs on smartphones. Over 10 million participants signed up and submitted their health data.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What I want to know is what would Angelac and Zippy Juan say about all this c19 stuff? I bet we could have had some amazing feuds and they would have lost big time

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    What I want to know is what would Angelac and Zippy Juan say about all this c19 stuff? I bet we could have had some amazing feuds and they would have lost big time
    Zippy was incorrigible. I can't imagine him varying from the Official Narrative. Angela went just as vehemently against this gene therapy as she was for actual vaccines.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-05-2022 at 02:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Zippy was incorrigible. I can't imagine him varying from the Official Narrative. Angela went just as vehement against this gene therapy as she was for actual vaccines.
    Angels was totally on board with vaccines and I bet she would have called everyone against the cv19 vaxx stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Angels was totally on board with vaccines and I bet she would have called everyone against the cv19 vaxx stupid.
    I don't know if she did or not, at first. But she's against them. She's no idiot. She knows the difference between an actual, traditional vaccine and an experimental mRNA gene therapy, and she's not one to support something like that just because they misname it after something she believes in.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-05-2022 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

It's going to be absolutely glorious seeing the cognitive dissonance from leftists saying the vaccines are safe and effective while also arguing they are dangerous.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge