Thread: USDA Now Asking People to Register Their Vegetable Gardens for National Database

USDA Now Asking People to Register Their Vegetable Gardens for National Database

October 4, 2022
    By Matt Agorist

In a move that has many folks scratching their heads, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has renewed its push for the People’s Garden Initiative which now includes registering vegetable gardens nationwide. According to the USDA, the move is to foster a “more diverse and resilient local food system to empower communities to address issues like nutrition access and climate change.” But those who have been following the USDA closely for years know that they couldn’t care less about your health and nutrition.

To register your garden with the USDA, one must meet several easily obtainable standards.

School gardens, community gardens, urban farms, and small-scale agriculture projects in rural, suburban and urban areas can be recognized as a “People’s Garden” if they register on the USDA website and meet criteria including benefitting the community, working collaboratively, incorporating conservation practices and educating the public.

These standards essentially define every community garden in the country. Now, the government organization that shells out billions every year to companies whose products, like high-fructose corn syrup, are responsible for a massive epidemic of obesity across the planet, will have a database of them.

Continue to full article, video and links:

https://www.activistpost.com/2022/10...-database.html

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...onal-database/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "People's Gardens"? I can't decide if that phrasing reminds me more of Hitler or the Soviet Union...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Do not comply.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "People's Gardens"? I can't decide if that phrasing reminds me more of Hitler or the Soviet Union...
    My first thought was Chairman Mao.

"The People's Garden"...organized and registered with the state...could've come right out of the Little Red Book itself.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-05-2022 at 07:57 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Come and take it, m'fers
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Or Mao.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

People's Garden equals Collective Farm

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Collective
    You grow it, your masters decide who eats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Goto h3ll
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Well , the usda should have been disbanded decades ago. Guess you guys are going to wait for the usda to get swat teams like dept of ed. Maybe you canbregister your bell peppers and your muzzle loader at the same time.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well , the usda should have been disbanded decades ago. Guess you guys are going to wait for the usda to get swat teams like dept of ed. Maybe you canbregister your bell peppers and your muzzle loader at the same time.
    Wait for? I guess it was the Marshalls that were the armed goons, but they acted on behest of the USDA.
    https://fee.org/articles/amish-farme...egulations/amp

Imagine being insane enough to tell the government that you have your own food supply.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Imagine being insane enough to tell the government that you have your own food supply.
    They are likely getting to enforce unpopular polices on farming/gardening.

Anybody who complies with this deserves everything coming their way.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge