Thread: Bill Gates SWEARS He’s Not An Evil Mastermind – Jimmy Dore [VIDEO][R

Thumbs up Bill Gates SWEARS He’s Not An Evil Mastermind – Jimmy Dore [VIDEO][R

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again."

Does Bill Gates Control the World

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If we had universal health care, there would be 200-300,000 fewer dead?

Dore, you're an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Dore, you're an idiot.
    That's where I disagreed with Dore, as well.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again."

Does Bill Gates Control the World
    It appears his money does.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's where I disagreed with Dore, as well.
    Yeah, he had me right up to that point. I'd love to hear his rationale for why he believes that. Wouldn't a free health care system just have suggested the same things? Vaccine etc...
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yeah, he had me right up to that point. I'd love to hear his rationale for why he believes that. Wouldn't a free health care system just have suggested the same things? Vaccine etc...
    Not a rhetorical question. It does just that, in just about every nation that does national medicine and that Schwab's money can reach.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Dore, you're an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It’s amazing how some people believe that government and big crony corporations are corrupt, yet they think those same people would honestly and benevolently run universal healthcare. And the “free” healthcare system would have progressed exactly like the existing system. “Stay at home until you can’t breath, then come to the hospital and we’ll put you on a ventilator and give you Remdesivir.”

Then they would mandate experimental “vaccines” for all, and if you refused, your “universal healthcare” would be cut off, and you would have no alternatives.

Jimmy, answer me this: how much taxpayer money and printed money would have to be given to Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci until there was quality healthcare for every human in the US?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While Bill Gates was probably lying about everything, he may have been crossing his arms to cover his moobs.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Dore, you're an idiot.
    An unsubstantiated claim for sure. Also an irrelevant one. For some transparency a long time ago, i used to support single payer healthcare. It used to be the only real issue I disagreed with the good doctor on in 2008. After what they have done with the Rona, how anyone can still be of the opinion that supports nationalized healthcare? Every reservation that people like Dr. Paul had about nationalized healthcare came true in most parts of the world. You cannot cede your medical autonomy to the government. This is true even if you could make the argument that it would have saved more lives, and that's not even an argument anyone can substantiate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    An unsubstantiated claim for sure. Also an irrelevant one. For some transparency a long time ago, i used to support single payer healthcare. It used to be the only real issue I disagreed with the good doctor on in 2008. After what they have done with the Rona, how anyone can still be of the opinion that supports nationalized healthcare? Every reservation that people like Dr. Paul had about nationalized healthcare came true in most parts of the world. You cannot cede your medical autonomy to the government. This is true even if you could make the argument that it would have saved more lives, and that's not even an argument anyone can substantiate.
    If you don't support free healthcare when you are young, you don't have a heart.
    If you support free healthcare when you are older and more experienced, you don't have a brain.

Dore, you're an idiot.
    People die anyways, at some point. If you make that argument, you should use the average lifespan.
    "I am a bird"

This health care thing is all about Hillary she had a dream about how she could scam billions of dollars into her pocket all she had to do was propgandize the nation into believing that they needed "health care". Thing is Obama and Gates were able to scam Hillary by promising her that it was her "turn" to be president pretty smart aye? Nobody ever talks about Hillary starting this.Hillary you a B

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    While Bill Gates was probably lying about everything, he may have been crossing his arms to cover his moobs.

Joe Rogan Could Kill Bill Gates with Two Fingers !! |#shorts

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Pq7XPgg_Ojw
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Dore, you're an idiot.
    That goes without saying. My hope is that like what Ron Paul says, the message about Gates might spread to the other side.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post

Of course, no one mentions that a few years ago, when the doctors in California went on strike, the death rate went down. And that was waaaaaay down......
    There is no spoon.

Gates isn't exactly doing a very good job at convincing people of that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge