Thread: Senator Mark Warner: Jan. 6th Protesters Like 9/11 Terrorists!

Senator Mark Warner: Jan. 6th Protesters Like 9/11 Terrorists!

Senator Mark Warner: Jan. 6th Protesters Like 9/11 Terrorists!

US Senator Mark Warner (D-VA) said on Face the Nation yesterday that the Jan 6th protesters were insurrectionists who attacked "our democracy" just like the 9/11 attackers 21 years ago. Will the families of the 9/11 victims have something to say about this? Also today: Trump allies continue to be rounded up as Biden's DoJ declares war on half the country. But, never fear, The Biden Administration has decided to change hundreds of "racist" names of places around the country.

Please consider supporting the Ron Paul Institute with a tax-deductible donation: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/support/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a stupid fucking comparison. These people clearly don't think before they speak.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The Democrats are not just traitorous along with many of their Republican counterparts, they are too stoopid to keep their tongues behind their zippers.

The continuous references to “our democracy” leaves these idiots in need of a good bitch-slapping into low earth orbit.