Thread: The Swiss are Insane

The Swiss are Insane

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly, the hundreds of years of isolationism from the rest of society, has driven them mad
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This post was written without ChatGPT...

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

That's it. I'm putting the pipe down.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

What a bunch of weirdos.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I suppose this is old news in some corners of the internet...

The fact that a bunch of one world bureaucrats and apparatchiks in business suits are sitting there watching this makes it twice as creepy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I suppose this is old news in some corners of the internet...

The fact that a bunch of one world bureaucrats and apparatchiks in business suits are sitting there watching this makes it twice as creepy.
    I always find it hilarious when the debunkers start throwing around the term "conspiracy theory" -- no, you don't have to believe in any "conspiracy theory" in order to understand exactly what the WEF/Schwabite psychopaths are planning, all you need to do is read/listen to what they say. And if you want to pretend that artistic symbolism is "just art", suit yourself, but you're the one who's out-of-step with the rest of human society through the ages and today. Apart from empty jokes, artistic symbolism has always been understood to convey social meaning. The question is never "does it have symbolic meaning?", only "what is its symbolic meaning?" And once you start decoding symbols, it's like those sunglasses from They Live! If you care about the truth, just put on the damn glasses!
    This post was written without ChatGPT...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.