Thread: What Will We Do?

What Will We Do?

It appears that rather bad things loom on the not-distant horizon. Two years of effectively shutting off the world economy does not come without consequence.

Consider that China is no longer exporting fertilizer. Dozens of facilities for the production of basic commodities have gone up in flame, from foods to energy. Hand those occurrences to the actuaries and see what they would have to say about the odds of all that happening in the numbers and time frame.

We are being set up like bowling pins. Michael Yon seems to suspect that we have passed the economic tipping point. If he is correct, and I cannot find too much in his assumptions and logic that would strongly suggest otherwise, then great woes are inevitable, and not far off.

Consider the utter disaster unfolding in Sri Lanka. I've been in the software game a long time and one thing you never do is a flash cut into a major dot release. You ease into them, module by module and wait to see how things go so that you can readily back out in the case something proves verily amiss. So then ask yourself how could it be that the "government" in Sri Lanka bid their entire agricultural establishment cut over 100% to "organic" farming from one season to the next? NOBODY is that stupid, not even Sri Lankan "government" people. Therefore, this had to have been the product of informed malice. Can't be proven, so I will not beat that horse. But the fact remains that they are staring down the barrel of a punt-gun. When the famine comes, twenty million people will be wailing, gnashing their teeth, and perhaps eating their neighbors.

The filthy Dutch "government" has bid their farmers divest themselves of their cattle herds. Nederland is a dairy nation. My aunt is Dutch and she is appalled at what is happening. At 96, she sees with clear eyes what is going on and just yesterday told me that Brussels is attempting to kill off the indigenous Dutch in favor of the invading Muslim horde.

Panama is blowing up over... <drumroll>... FOOD.

Venezuela is lost.

Europe is about to get knocked on its ass, particularly if the predictions of an especially cold winter come to proof. What will one billion Europeans do? What will they do when America can no longer deliver LNG to them, not only for heat, but fertilizer production. Natural gas is absolutely critical for the production of synthetic soil amendments. If those are not available, hundreds of millions stand to starve.

Africa is a hot mess, as usual, but at least many of those people know how to live skinny, so they may actually fare better than the "first world" which has grown dependent - INTER-dependent. We stand soon to see first-hand the folly that is global interdependence, a concept against which I have railed since the first days. Vertical economic integration is an absolute must for any nation that wishes not to fall victim to circumstance or the caprice of a trading partner.

Hey there, Hawaii! They import 90%+ of their food. Imagine what it will be like when real shortages hit. People will flee that place for all they can swim. The sharks won't be able to keep up.

As mentioned, China is no longer exporting fertilizer, and I have heard they have stopped exporting food as well, though I cannot verify this. Anyone? But if true, your pants should be filling to the waist-band because it is a major indicator of what the Chinese are anticipating.

And what of the destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline in 80 meters of Baltic Sea, a place known for dangerously strong currents? No Arab terrorist committed this act. This has the stench of a state-actor all over it - but who? USA? That would be an act of war against its own allies, not to mention Russia. Russia? What have they to gain?

Regardless of who did it, repair will take likely months, unless they have some very clever tech of which I am not aware. Nonetheless, fixing the breach is only half the battle. Purging the line not of just water, but seawater, which is endlessly corrosive. It would have to be flushed out for salt and then purged of moisture. I cannot imaine that taking anything less than a long time, long especially for shivering Europeans who have stupidly placed themselves at Russian mercy.

The disrupted supply chain in America is having palapble effects on farming here. We are currently eating into food stores. Some ranchers have culled off some or all of their herds. What will the sub/urbanites do when all the money they have will get them no bite to eat? We here are looking at big violence as sub/urban populations go full-panic for want of basic sustenance, if the claims of commodity disruption are true.

So what are we going to do - and here I mean not only short-term, but for the long? There are so many related questions, we could talk about this for days and weeks with no repetition. The devil is in the details, and there are so very many of those in play now. If some of the assertions are true, then we stand the chance of getting a first-hand lesson in just how tenuous our positions as living entities truly have become. We hang by threads, and have done so basically all our lives. But so long as that teal BMW could be had on demand, why worry?

In longer terms, what will you do in terms of altering your mental posture? Or will your gratitude for survival drive you to tolerate business as has become usual, bending over for the Tyrant when littleTyrant wakes up for some action? Will we as a people, those who might survive the apocalyptic events to come, learn anything worth learning? Will we readjust our attitudes to ones of utter and absolute intolerance of the intolerable? Will we embrace true liberty? If so, will we learn what needs learning in order to become free and remain so? Will we grow the stomachs to physically slaughter all who approach Patrick Henry's "altar", without reservation or remorse for becoming monsters in the face of threat?

We've been trained away from physicality by those in whose interest it lies for us to reject such measures. I say that we must become monsters of violent physicality when any threat to our sovereign liberties and the rights that evolve therefrom, arises. Those who so much as suggest such violations should be thrashed to within inches of their physical lives. Those who act should be killed outright, with neither hesitation nor compunction, for to tolerate the least trespass into one's rightful territory is to cede the point for all such incursions. Once a precedent is set in principle, establishing what then must perrforce be arbitrary lines in the sand becomes indefensible in principle. If Theye may go this far, then why not a mite further? The boundaries were set by God, if you will forgive my term. To cede the least epsilon to another is to cede all in principle. This is why we must be monstrous in the defense of our boundaries, literally destroying the physical reality of any and all who will not heed our warnings to stay on their sides of the fence.

Furious defense of self, family, and commnuity are the only ways that Theye who now fear us not, will be restrained. Such people must fear not only for their own miserable lives, but those of their entire families. There was a very good reason why entire families would be wiped from existence back in the old days. It was as much a warning to all comers of what awaited them in consequence for any hanky panky, as it was a material deterrent to vendetta. I submit that in this sense, our ancient forebears were far wiser than are we who are poisoned with the false egalitarianism of the progressive left, who have so successfully softened us to the point we no longer respond to direct threats against the children we so hollowly claim to love.

Choice stares us all in the face. We stand at a nexus, right here, right now. You WILL choose, by force of will, or through its absence. Either way, you will choose. So what shall it be? Will we as a population choose the way of the cowardly serf, or will be alter our minds in quantum fashion to choose the Freeman's life over that of the Weakman?

The globalists are waggling their willies in our faces, piecemeal removing the means of producing the basics for getting between days. They are doing it in blatant fashion, and thus far we are sitting idly, allowing it, save for a few brave and worthy souls in places like Nederlands, but they are not of sufficient mass, especially in the face of a state clearly willing to wage whatever violence they must to remove so much as the appearance of any challenge to their false authority.

We need numbers and those numbers need knowledge of basics that have been denied them. They need courage alien to most of them. They need measured and controlled rage against Theye who endeavor on this very day to bring their children to alienation and destruction. They need to become united in the posture of the Freeman; the peaceable warrior who wishes nothing more than cordial coexistence with his neighbors, but who has trained himself in the various disciplines of warfare and who will hesitate no whit to destroy all who threaten his sovereignty.

Again I ask, what will we do?
    Last edited by osan; 10-01-2022 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Typos.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I honestly don't know anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

The globalists are waggling their willies in our faces, piecemeal removing the means of producing the basics for getting between days. They are doing it in blatant fashion, and thus far we are sitting idly, allowing it, save for a few brave and worthy souls in places like Nederlands, but they are not of sufficient mass, especially in the face of a state clearly willing to wage whatever violence they must to remove so much as the appearance of any challenge to their false authority.

We need numbers and those numbers need knowledge of basics that have been denied them. They need courage alien to most of them. They need measured and controlled rage against Theye who endeavor on this very day to bring their children to alienation and destruction. They need to become united in the posture of the Freeman; the peaceable warrior who wishes nothing more than cordial coexistence with his neighbors, but who has trained himself in the various disciplines of warfare and who will hesitate no whit to destroy all who threaten his sovereignty.

Again I ask, what will we do?
    Nothing.

Unless you can convince employees of the MIC/PharmComplex/CentralBanking/Etc to QUIT their jobs, and the folks who rely on Welfare/StudentLoanForgiveness/Etc to stop relying on it. Because it is a revolving door, where lobbyists/government/politicians on BOTH sides RELY on EACH OTHER to operate; give free stuff, so that products/services can be purchased to “fight back” against the free stuff that is given. The border conundrum is a perfect example, and why one is required to strip down and be searched without a warrant, treated like a criminal, and pays money to have it done [Constitution-Free Zone]. Ask the thousands of TSA employees to vote against TSA and see the response that you get. Ask the legal voting Section 8 folks to get a job instead and see the response that you get. Ask the Doctors/Nurses/etc to either quit, or stop injecting experiments into normal healthy people and see the response that you get. Ask LEO to stop extorting over crossing a street diagonally, or farmers to vote against accepting tax dollars to not grow, and see the response that you get.

Many articles concerning this are here on this forum but are hugely/entirely rejected. Regardless of “party”, people loves them their chains.
    Last edited by PAF; 10-01-2022 at 10:45 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

It looks to me tat the economic tipping point may be reached this yr as well but i'm surprised it as taken this long so maybe i am wrong.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Nothing.
    I fear this will prove the case.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I fear this will prove the case.
    I can attest with fair amount of certainty, I aint gonna do $#@!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

There's a reason why homesteading is becoming popular again. More people than we think (although perhaps not as many as are actually needed) saw the writing on the wall and bought acreage these last two years. If you can dig a garden big enough to feed you and your family while also having one pig or one cow that you can slaughter, then you've got food for 6-12 mos.

Now, the problem there is most of these people aren't actually homesteading... They work 9-5s in tech or something else, so they can't tend to their homestead all day long like you're supposed to. This is a major problem already because WTF are these people gonna do when they lose their jobs? I assume most people still did the 30 year mortgages assuming they'll always have jobs.

The world is run by a bunch of psychopathic billionaires like Soros and others who are hellbent on continuing to maximize their wealth and influence at the expense of literally the world.
    Globalism, while producing many great things, has also shown (and continues) that the supply lines are fragile and can be weaponized any moment. We've been so far removed from our grandparents and great-grandparents generations and thought processes that you can see how utterly infantile we've become.

The truth is, there's not $#@! we can do. That's not a call to nihilism, either.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

You can have rapid economic dislocations that succeed or turn out miserably.

It depends on how many people are on the take.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll do my best to grow my own food. Meanwhile, I just lost my transportation. After spending $400 on a brake job for my 35-year-old Toyota minivan, some $#@! smashed the rear window during the night while it was parked in my driveway. Even if I could find the right glass to replace it, chances of it being within my means are nil.

So finally at age 70 I have been deprived of my vehicle. I live in a small town, but it's still quite a hike to the stores, bank, library, post office, etc. We do not have bus or taxi service. On top of this, my glasses are lost somewhere in the tall grass of my 1/3-acre lot. They fell off my face and I didn't even notice until hours later. I've retraced my steps and hunted on hands and knees, to no avail.

The $#@!-show taking place in the world at large has taken a back seat to the one unfolding in my own life.

Things don't look good/ I think our only hope is in the seeds of the Ron Paul Revolution. back in 07 and 08 we came together in a miraculous fashion and accomplished some amazing things. We had people of many different beliefs and backgrounds working more or less in unison in a truly miraculous way. Our only hope is that the WEF and others have misunderestimated The American people - yes, we have some real pieces of $#@! who are either actively or thru ignorance helping to bring this country and really all of humanity down.

I know there are pockets of some very well-educated people, and I am not talking book learning - people that know how to homestead, people that know which end of a gun to use, even a lot of people with military backgrounds that I believe if we find the balls to stand up to tyranny will be on the right side.

But there is no question it is dicey AF if we will find that will. I know myself well enough to know I won't be the first to stick my neck out just to figuratively say hello to madame guillotine. But I have some hope and belief in myself that I will man up when needed. Even if the odds are incredibly small, there comes a point where you say life under these circumstances is not worth living, might as well spend it in defense of liberty at least for my posterity.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates