Thread: What do Ya'all think about the Pretty Trucks parked downtown DC?

What do Ya'all think about the Pretty Trucks parked downtown DC?

Will find some pic's soon.

10-4 DC.

watching live as they rolled in.

met Vern (Minion) in Woodland Wa. Nice Guy.. does pretty Woodwork too.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, since you asked…

They didn’t go far enough back. Like before 1776. It’s a “feel good” movement, supporting the very document which put chains around the people and the states.

We the people, need to ensure that our government honors and respects our constitution...not just parts of it.
    I wonder if they are going to vote “straight ticket” too like you are going to do, ensuring that RINOs and Neocons win seats.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Well, since you asked…

They didn’t go far enough back. Like before 1776. It’s a “feel good” movement, supporting the very document which put chains around the people and the states.

I wonder if they are going to vote “straight ticket” too like you are going to do, ensuring that RINOs and Neocons win seats.
    You should at least do a bit of research,,before you spew Garbage.
    https://tenfourdc.com/
    Ten Four D.C. is a family-friendly, neutral event for truckers to bring their trucks and show them off in a pride-and-polish-style show on the biggest stage in the United States. Thousands of people with little-to-no knowledge of the industry will pass thru the National Mall daily to stop and ask questions, take pictures, and see your truck. This is your chance to gain the respect and hearts of the people while telling them your story. This event is strictly educational and not a protest or industry shutdown.

Ten Four D.C. is a neutral ground. We do not promote protests, shutdowns, or strikes. We encourage everyone to come share this historical and memorable experience of a lifetime in the middle of our Nation’s Capital city! Ten Four D.C. is “The Drivers Tribute.”.
    IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 1776..
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-28-2022 at 11:14 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You should at least do a bit of research,,before you spew Garbage.
    I did:

https://www.oneamericannoparty.com/about

But the trucks are pretty. Just like their “feel good” movement in support of the CONstitution.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t you one of the ones who supported secession? LOL

Oh,,you looked at Verns page,, you should see his other one,, Wood turning.

He is just ONE driver with His Truck. He live-streams while driving.

and there are several other Streams.. with Independent views.

and You still Jumped to a Conclusion based on YOUR own Negative Bias.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oh,,you looked at Verns page,, you should see his other one,, Wood turning.

He is just ONE driver with His Truck. He live-streams while driving.

and there are several other Streams.. with Independent views.

and You still Jumped to a Conclusion based on YOUR own Negative Bias.
    I’d be more interested in the woodworking so I’ll check it out.

Anyway…

supports 1776 RESTORATION MOVEMENT (1776RM). We the people, need to ensure that our government honors and respects our constitution...not just parts of it.
    And also what you quoted:

We encourage everyone to come share this historical and memorable experience of a lifetime in the middle of our Nation’s Capital city!
    I am an Agorist so “our nations capital” is a turn off right at the get go.

Still, the trucks are pretty ;-)

Previous Event
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^ Where are the hot chicks? ^^

I’d be more interested in the woodworking so I’ll check it out.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/PatriotWoodturning
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well, since you asked…

LOL Not 1492? Monarchist

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Educating people that the Constitution by itself isn't enough to reign in politicians is a bad thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL Not 1492? Monarchist

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Educating people that the Constitution by itself isn't enough to reign in politicians is a bad thing?
    20 Mule team, Overland and Wells Fargo Commercial Transport..

as this is about Truck Drivers.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

^^ Where are the hot chicks? ^^
    Your girl is there doing what you do here.

BTW,, this nasty piece of work is working with and Protected by Capitol Police.

She is there to deliberately provoke.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-29-2022 at 02:31 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Polish Agnes is a much cooler lady.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

@pcosmar

I gave it a few minutes of my time for you, none of them are up my alley.

Btw, I only saw 1 hot chick jogging but she went too fast.

Where are the Agorists?!?!

@pcosmar

I gave it a few minutes of my time for you, none of them are up my alley.

Btw, I only saw 1 hot chick jogging but she went too fast.

They don't Own Trucks., ?

This Truck Show has been going 5 Years,, why try to attach it to other different political movements?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-29-2022 at 03:01 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They don't Own Trucks., ?

This Truck Show has been going 5 Years,, why try to attach it to other different political movements?
    I’m not into trucks, just bikes and super fast cars.

Show me the babes and I might change my mind

I’m not into trucks, just bikes and super fast cars.

Show me the babes and I might change my mind

You might be surprised to learn that I was a member of Abate in 3 different states, Rode for such freedom..
    Supported Cannabis legalization since the 70s,, and seen progress on both.

So Phuck OFF,or Phucking DO something.

because you sound like a Frustrated Punk right now.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

@pcosmar

Pretty sure in the whole scheme of things ,,IRRELEVANT. nothing
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You might be surprised to learn that I was a member of Abate in 3 different states, Rode for such freedom..
    Supported Cannabis legalization since the 70s,, and seen progress on both.

So Phuck OFF,or Phucking DO something.

because you sound like a Frustrated Punk right now.
    Show me the babes!

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Pretty cool, and he lit up a smoke at the end... but he still needs a hot babe to put in front of his work, like this: