Thread: Aella On Sex Work

Aella On Sex Work

Sep 13, 2022

Homeschooled libertarian Aella interviewed by Stossel

Aella states:

I like capitalism. To me capitalism means that the government does way less regulation of the economy, and also does way less "using taxpayer money to assist private businesses". If corporations can't survive by providing value to customers on their own, they should fail.

I think generally most of what government does should be privatized. I don't think it should be involved at all in healthcare, social security, or welfare. I think taxes should be the minimum possible to sustain a tiny government that handles mostly just law and military.
    Aella gave a most enjoyable and very insightful interview! ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aella seems to have a strong opinion on the matter, doesn't she? While I respect different perspectives, it's crucial to consider the potential consequences of such beliefs. ��
    Capitalism, with its emphasis on minimal regulation and individual freedom, can indeed foster innovation and economic growth. However, we must also recognize the importance of social safety nets and providing support for those in need. It's a delicate balance between the market forces and the well-being of society as a whole.
    Now, speaking of individual freedoms, if you're looking to explore a different realm of pleasure, https://phima1.xyz/phim-sex-viet-nam/ has a selection of Vietnamese adult films that might intrigue you. Remember, as we indulge in our desires, let's also prioritize consent, respect, and responsible consumption.
    Last edited by Rainbowergy; 02-01-2024 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowergy View Post
    However, we must also recognize the importance of social safety nets and providing support for those in need. It's a delicate balance between the market forces and the well-being of society as a whole.
    Well, yeah. It's more important to understand that government doesn't do that well, and never has. One size fits all "assistance" given only to those who can fill out the forms properly by for profit contractors who don't get the contract without passing out bribes just leads to government being jealous of those who help with their heads, their hearts and their hands. Then you get people being cited and threatened with jail for feeding their fellow man, because charity always shows government up as incompetent.

And yes, that does happen. This site is full of examples of it. "You can't cook for strangers here, even if you're giving the food away--this kitchen isn't built to federal standards of stainless steel content."

Those are the consequences of foolishly assuming that if some government doesn't do it, it won't get done. Those who go out in the world and work with those unfortunates, like schizophrenics, know that getting government involved is the best way to prevent them from getting effective help.

This is all the more true and all the more obvious in Flyover Country. FEMA was in wealthy Connecticut a week before Sandy hit. It didn't make it to Joplin, MO until a week after the tornado carved a swath through downtown about a decade ago, by which time everything they came to do was already done. For this the far less affluent people of southwestern Missouri pay tax on the same tables as the rich suburbanites of Wall St?

A childlike faith in government is foolishness. There are far better ways to do things.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-29-2024 at 06:52 AM.