Thread: 'Take Your A** Home!' Heavily-armed Black Rights Groups March Through Austin Chanting

'Take Your A** Home!' Heavily-armed Black Rights Groups March Through Austin Chanting

'Take your a** home!' Heavily-armed black rights groups march through Austin chanting anti-illegal migrant slogans, demands Biden 'close the border' and calls for 'reparations to be paid NOW'

By Andrea Cavallier
    September 26, 2022

* Activists with black self-defense groups held an armed 'Second Amendment Unity Walk' on Saturday in Austin, Texas where they marched to the State House

* The group called for President Biden to close the borders and demanded reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans

* The group was led by the The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club

* The march comes after Texas Gov. Abbott sent two buses of migrants to VP Kamala Harris' home and Gov. DeSantis sent a plane of 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard

*Harris slammed Republicans for 'playing games' with human lives for busing migrants across the country

Armed activists with a coalition of black self-defense groups marched in Austin, Texas over the weekend calling for an end to illegal immigration and demanding that President Biden close the borders.

Some of the activists chanted 'close the borders' and 'take your a** home' as they marched toward the Texas Capitol in the 'Second Amendment Unity Walk' on Saturday.

The march was led by The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club. Their demands also included reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans.

Other than The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club, several other groups were involved including the Black Riders Liberation Party.

'Reparations now!' the group chanted, according to Ford Fischer who tweeted from the march.

'We don't say 'hands up, don't shoot!'' one explained. 'Guns up!' they chanted. 'Shoot back!'

'Close the borders!' they chanted. One yelled 'build the wall' but the phrase didn't catch on.

'Immigrants, we've been here!' another person yelled. 'Take your ass home!'

'Republicans, do not dare to make the mistake of thinking you will get our vote just because we believe in exercising our Second Amendment.'

'Yes, I'm talking to you Ted Cruz and Governor Abbott.'

'Don't think we are standing with you because we are against illegal immigration.'

Lots more including pics and video:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-border.html
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now I've seen it all. Good grief.

Yeah, definitely time for this Empire to end. Unfortunately, the Masterminds behind it all will continue to profit after the people have destroyed themselves.

But then, People truly don't have a clue, so, sleep in the bed, I always say.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

I'll need reparations as well. My family was never fully compensated for the slaves that were set free against our will.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Worried Juan and Maria might get some free $#@! that they want for themselves..

Got it.

Skimming through their youtube video I dont see anything about the border (it's probably somewhere)

They seem to mostly want their reparations $$$

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Looks like they doing fine 2 me...why u need free bee?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Hey Blacks --- here's the bill from the descendants of Union troops that set your butts free.

Not our fault you couldn't defend yourselves back in the day

Manifest Destiny and all that.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

Good for them, besides the reparations.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Worried Juan and Maria might get some free $#@! that they want for themselves..

Got it.
    Correct , they are not though looking for marias job
    Do something Danke

What kind of attitude and behavior is this to someone who's clearly reaching out...

WTF

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/stat...34362549936134

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    What kind of attitude and behavior is this to someone who's clearly reaching out...
    It is typical of those with a victimization mentality that they (or their team) must always be the biggest victims.

Any claims of victimization by others must always be downplayed as being of lesser significance (or denigrated as being of no importance).

The problem isn't necessarily that those who indulge a victimization mentality have not been victimized. They might have been.

The problem is that they are motivated more by narcissism than by justice.

Narcissism values the wrongs done to oneself (or to one's team), and disvalues the wrongs done to others.

Justice, by contrast, seeks redress for the wrongs done to any, not just to oneself (or to one's team).

The Victimization Olympics are zero-sum games in which the score is kept in terms of attention and recognition.

Thus, any attention to or recognition of the victimization of others is perceived as endangering the chances of your team winning a medal.[1]

And that is why you get this "kind of attitude and behavior [...] to someone who's clearly reaching out".

They are the competition - and your team doesn't take home the gold by cooperating with other teams.

(This dynamic coupled with postmodernism is why "Woke Autocannibalism" is a thing.)

[1] These medals are not made of bronze, silver, and gold, though - they are made of status, money, and power.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-28-2022 at 04:43 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This is a supply chain issue. If they believe they are entitled to reoperations, then why are they asking for them from the people who freed them? They should be asking for reoperations from their ancestors and the black kings who captured and sold them. If they do somehow manage to get their ancestors to pay them, then they should immediately pay reoperations to the 300,000 white people who died to free them. Those were MY ancestors who died! I want my reoperations too!!! LMFAO
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson