Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did US blow up Nord Stream gas lines?

Did US blow up Nord Stream gas lines?

line preventing Russian delivery & negotiations?

Thats the bet I would make

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...rmany-says.amp

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Baltic pipeline opening ceremony TODAY

Natural gas from Norway to Poland via Baltic Sea

What a co-wink-e/dink w/ destruction of Russian Baltic pipeline

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/27/...ency-on-russia

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...10451056717824
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Blasts Detected Near Nord Stream As Images Reveal "Huge Leak"

CNN's White House and national security reporter Natasha Bertrand said the Biden administration "is not going to speculate on the cause" of the Nord Stream pipeline system damage to NS1 and NS2.

Bertrand said, "the US stands ready to support European partners' efforts as they investigate."

Remember what Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland said earlier this year...
    Swedish broadcaster SVT reported that the Swedish National Seismic Network detected two underwater explosions near the Nord Stream pipeline system on Monday.

"One of the explosions had a magnitude of 2.3, and was registered at as many as 30 measuring stations in southern Sweden," SVT said.

Bjorn Lund, a professor in seismology and director of the Swedish National Seismic Network, said these two seismic events were explosions.
    More: https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...been-sabotaged

https://twitter.com/JavierBlas/statu...53088480632832
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-27-2022 at 10:08 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/YALiberty/status...88300509937664

Probably the Russians did it.... to make it look like Biden did it.... to get Trump elected ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Probably the Russians did it.... to make it look like Biden did it.... to get Trump elected ?
    Trump selecting Exxon CEO Tillerson as Secretary of State was subtle touch..

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/YALiberty/status...88300509937664
    Well, it's about time ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Damn that Putin! Playing 36d chess again!

Green Democrats caused a natural gas spill intentionally

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Sabotage? Both NordStream Pipelines Blown Up!
    It appears as if some kind of explosion blew three huge holes in the NordStream I and II pipelines near Danish waters. Massive leaks are showing up on the surface of the Baltic Sea. Whodunnit? Would Washington blow up Russia's pipeline? Germany? Russia? Also today, the Democrats have become the party of war. Finally: Another $12 billion for Ukraine snuck into "must-pass" spending bill.
    https://rumble.com/v1lq9vh-sabotage-...jcwo5&mc=2sdbb

And the major MSM headlines all lead to why the Russian's would benefit from this and why it's most likely Putin.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Of course employees of the U.S. Government blew it up. Now the environmentalists need to figure out how to tell themselves that this is ok.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Why does the US government continue poking at Russia? It's like they want Russia to launch a nuke.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Why does the US government continue poking at Russia? It's like they want Russia to launch a nuke.
    Their Poland is now accusing the Russians of doing it despite that a USS vassal was caught near by in the area where the leak occurred.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki claimed that Russia could have arranged gas leaks on the Nord Stream and Nord Stream-2 gas pipelines
    Poland is a lap dog for US interests in Europe and the Poland is the only among several others in Europe that sided with GW Bush on the war in Iraq.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 09-27-2022 at 02:17 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Start with Project New American Century, go to 3 Steel skyscraper's falling into own footprint (1st st time in history) , head over 20 year war in Afghanistan, Lying & destroying Iraq, wrecking Libya, Working with Al-Queda in Syria & answer to your question is obvious.

Worse part is they control press & narrative more than ever.

naval ship expeditionary detachment #US ���� led by the amphibious ship #USS #Kearsarge today completed tasks in the Baltic Sea.
    It is located 30 km from the site of the alleged gas pipeline sabotage #NordStream1 and 50 km from #NordStream2

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Of course employees of the U.S. Government blew it up. Now the environmentalists need to figure out how to tell themselves that this is ok.
    While people blame America or Putin, it occurs to me that it could be European eco-terrorists. Does anyone know where Greta Thunberg has been the last few days?

The irony is that all the global warming people would be praying for a mild winter this season or else a lot of people in Europe will be freezing their arses

Israel has subs.

It could be more of the old "let's you and them fight" strategy that has served them well for centuries.

We believe our lying eyes...

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-27-2022 at 04:53 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

That gas pipeline from Norway wont be enough.. Not surprising the Polish RINOs always following through the anti Russian stance and agenda with their American Deep State is not surprising.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

@Occam's Banana
    @Brian4Liberty
    @jct74

Mods, can we get a shift to US Political News for better exposure?

Granted, this event happened overseas, but now it is looking like the US government may have carried this out.

This is big news.

ETA - Thank you gentlemen.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-28-2022 at 01:45 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Because the goal is to start WW3 so that all of humanity will end.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Because the goal is to start WW3 so that all of humanity will end.
    They keep provoking Russia..
    They stopped in Syria. For some reason they feel that their hang on their order/dominance is tested more in Ukraine than Syria.

With the Neocons, Deep State, Globalists, Federal Reserve and the Military Industrial Complex running our country, would things be any different under a Republican administration?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    With the Neocons, Deep State, Globalists, Federal Reserve and the Military Industrial Complex running our country, would things be any different under a Republican administration?
    After how heavily they pushed for the military intervention in the past no.
    dont expect politicians from any side to help out let alone on the woke/social issues.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 09-27-2022 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast