Thread: Hordes of New Americans from all over the world traverse Panamanian Jungle

Hordes of New Americans from all over the world traverse Panamanian Jungle

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I certainly wouldn't want to go through a jungle just to get to the US.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I need to learn Spanish with the quickness.

Wanna stay viable in the coming job market.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

They are coming from everywhere. Africa, India, Haiti - none of those speak Spanish.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

Duolingo ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

That looks like an incredibly difficult and dangerous trek. It must take a truly remarkable human being to do this. If they make it to the USA, we will be a better country for it.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That looks like an incredibly difficult and dangerous trek. It must take a truly remarkable human being to do this. If they make it to the USA, we will be a better country for it.
    Sounds legit. So then what do we do with the 250lb white trash with 4 kids to 3 different fathers over in Section 8?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Is this right wing propaganda? How are we supposed to know is this was filmed in the Darien Gap or just some other Central American jungle? What is the end game by showing this? Reestablish a US military presence in Panama?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not transversing a Panamanian jungle without there being a golden idol I can carry off at the end of it.

One of these days privacy issues are going to get so bad, I'm going to get readmitted to my own country as an illegal alien, and start life over again - with benefits no doubt.

I does take a lot of guts to embark on such a journey.
    Also someone has to fill the job vacancies that US citizens refuse to work.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I does take a lot of guts to embark on such a journey.
    Also someone has to fill the job vacancies that US citizens refuse to work.
    I am not trolling.

When and if these pioneers make it here it will be a lite a booster shot in America's softened-by-luxury gene pool. I don't blame the deplorables for being scared. They can't compete against this kind of drive. The only kind of great replacement there's going to be is a survival of the fittest that they won't stand a chance at.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

I am not trolling.

When and if these pioneers make it here it will be a lite a booster shot in America's softened-by-luxury gene pool. I don't blame the deplorables for being scared. They can't compete against this kind of drive. The only kind of great replacement there's going to be is a survival of the fittest that they won't stand a chance at.
    Agreed. When watching such video clips the first thing that comes to mind is this: I am willing to bet the vast majority of these migrants don't suffer from 1st world mental illnesses. They are not coming to the US so they can get gender reassignment surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Sounds legit. So then what do we do with the 250lb white trash with 4 kids to 3 different fathers over in Section 8?
    Ya' know all those empty shipping containers going back to China......

Agreed. When watching such video clips the first thing that comes to mind is this: I am willing to bet the vast majority of these migrants don't suffer from 1st world mental illnesses. They are not coming to the US so they can get gender reassignment surgery.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ya' know all those empty shipping containers going back to China......
    China would have no use for these individuals. They wouldn't even be candidates for organ harvesting. Their organs would be too damaged from 1st world ailments such as plaque buildup.

China would have no use for these individuals. They wouldn't even be candidates for organ harvesting. Their organs would be too damaged from 1st world ailments such as plaque buildup.
    Whale oil is still traded in China..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The globalibertarians are going all in on the gaslighting.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The globalibertarians are going all in on the gaslighting.
    The term gaslighting means nothing at this point in time. In the last couple of years I've noticed widespread use of this term normies use it for crying out loud. Now if someone disagrees with you they accuse you of gaslighting. I looked the term up when it became popular and the vast majority of times it is used incorrectly.

In late prehistory, the Israelite and Aryan crossings of the Dariel Pass in the Caucasus Mountains which settled Europe occurred.
    This land crossing coincided with sea ventures, and Europe was settled by Middle-Eastern Israelite "Caucasians". These facts, out of popularity since Zionism sought to maintain a monopoly on being Israelite, and WWII demonized Aryans, have been confirmed by DNA science.

Today, the Darien Gap is the new Dariel Pass. We're looking at an historic demographic shift. Over 50% of this country will be Hispanic.

The asylum seekers using TikTok to share perils of Darien Gap
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ap/ar-AA12lnh7

Thousands of Venezuelans are coming to Houston
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...ap/ar-AA126JhK
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-30-2022 at 05:01 AM.

Yet both parties seem to care more about Ukraine but not their own borders..
    I have no faith in the republicans.