Thread: Train hits parked police car with handcuffed woman inside

Train hits parked police car with handcuffed woman inside

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly the train's fault, it did not respect the policeman's authoritah.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Charge the crew with failure to disobey the laws of physics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Train tracks are systemically racist.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Served and protected the $#@! out of another one.

All officers are OK, especially the one that was standing next to the vehicle and ran away before the train got there. They investigated themselves, and found no evidence of wrongdoing. Policies and procedures were followed. Policies and procedures are also being reviewed by the policies and procedures board, to find out if any modifications are in order.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This was clearly the woman's fault. She was parked too close to the train tracks, and she had a gun in her vehicle. If she didn't have a gun, this never would have happened.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Every year they call my phone asking for donations. Every year I tell them the same: “I don’t donate to criminal organizations”. Goes to show how low their IQs are, they still keep calling expecting a different response.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Served and protected the $#@! out of another one.
    Executed another one.

wonder what she knew?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Executed another one.
    Fortunately, she managed to survive (in his thread, Jojola notes that four previous crashes at the same crossing were fatal):

https://twitter.com/sugarcubedog2/st...43841931333636
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-24-2022 at 02:01 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Every year they call my phone asking for donations. Every year I tell them the same: “I don’t donate to criminal organizations”. Goes to show how low their IQs are, they still keep calling expecting a different response.
    That's not the definition of stupidity. That's the definition of insanity.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fortunately, she managed to survive (in his thread, Jojola notes that four previous crashes at the same crossing were fatal):

https://twitter.com/sugarcubedog2/st...43841931333636
    Now I wonder about the 4 Previous crashes too.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Are the Officers OK?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

They call me too. They get a similar response.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

CO - Idiot cops put suspect in patrol car parked on an active RR crossing...

@acptulsa

Colorado Train Hits Police Cruiser with Woman Detained Inside

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2022...tained-inside/

ETHAN LETKEMAN 25 Sep 2022

(Jump to the 5 minute mark)

Frightening body camera footage caught the moment a police vehicle parked on rail tracks with a woman detained inside was hit by a freight train.

On September 16, Fort Lupton police were assisted by a Platteville police officer in arresting a female suspect involved in a high-risk vehicle in the Fort Lupton area of Colorado, according to authorities.

While detailing the woman, Yareni Rios-Gonzalez, 20, the Platteville police officer is seen parking his cruiser on the railroad tracks on Highway 85 and in the area of Weld County Road 36. The officer then places the woman inside the vehicle.

Moments later, a northbound freight train’s whistle is heard approaching in the background and collides with the police vehicle before anyone can move it or the woman out of the way.

Officers immediately performed lifesaving measures on Rios-Gonzalez, as she was transported to a hospital.

Remarkably, the woman survived but is still in the hospital with a broken arm, nine broken ribs, a fractured sternum, broken teeth, and injuries to her leg, back, and head,” said Paul Wilkinson, a personal injury attorney representing the 20-year-old woman, KMGH reported. She was noted as being able to have a conversation.

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) took over the investigation after the Fort Lupton Police Department (FLPD) requested the state agency to investigate, as it is standard when a person in custody suffers a serious injury.

The FLPD and Platteville Police Department (PPD) noted in separate statements that they are cooperating with the CBI. The FLPD is investigating the original road rage incident, while the Colorado State Patrol is reviewing the crash.

The officer who placed the woman inside the vehicle has been placed on administrative leave, according to the PPD via KMGH.

Both police departments are facing intense public scrutiny as questions are raised as to why the suspect was detained in a vehicle parked on railroad tracks.

“I mean aren’t these guys supposed to know better. I’m just baffled that he would even park his car there,” one Facebook user commented on the PPD’s public statement.

“I just don’t understand why anyone would park a car on train tracks and then put a handcuffed human being in it,” another user commented on the FLPD’s public statement.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Had to get up yesterday morning to beat jct74.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-woman-inside

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    can we have the keystone cops back?

these darrell gates swatass wannabe muthetruckers are a POX
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Had to get up yesterday morning to beat jct74.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-woman-inside
    Damn it...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I think we have this year's winners of the highly coveted Uvalde Medal of Law Enforcement Courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This was clearly the woman's fault. She was parked too close to the train tracks, and she had a gun in her vehicle. If she didn't have a gun, this never would have happened.
    I am not sure that is true. What about if she was driving a vehicle with a defective blinker?

That is one way to get an upgraded cruiser.

I like how the cops cared more about finding a gun than they did about her safety.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

“I mean aren’t these guys supposed to know better. I’m just baffled that he would even park his car there,” one Facebook user commented on the PPD’s public statement.
    Ya easy to say in hindsight. How was the Officer supposed to know that parking on train tracks is dangerous? Was there even a sign "do not park on train tracks"?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Train Hits Police Cruiser Containing Suspect | Analysis of Colorado Train Collision
    This video answers the question: Can I analyze the case of the collision involving a Colorado police officer was parked on railroad tracks?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbjlXlPfC0

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Train Hits Police Cruiser Containing Suspect | Analysis of Colorado Train Collision
    This video answers the question: Can I analyze the case of the collision involving a Colorado police officer was parked on railroad tracks?
    Sometimes I like this guy, but every once in a while he gets it all wrong.

But he nails this one.

This video is the first report I've heard that detailed her injuries. I'm just going from memory, but a broken leg, a bunch of broken ribs, a broken sternum, and broken teeth.

She was discharged quickly from the hospital which leads me to believe that she doesn't have insurance.

I guarantee that she is in horrible pain at home right now, and will be for a long time.

The vast majority of military and po-po people who have jumped on the PTSD gravy train can't hold a candle to the terror and pain that this gal suffered.

My analysis:

LEO needs more TRAINING and FUNDRAISING.

Outside of government, people are personally financially responsible for theft, damages and injury to others. Outside of government, people do not rely on tax dollars to bail them out.

When public servants are employed, they should sign contracts that if/when any damages occur they will assume full and personal financial responsibility, just like people are who are outside of government. Then you will see how fast they learn on their own - no training and fundraising necessary.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)