Thread: Biden: Assault weapons designed to "defend America, to defend people".

Biden: Assault weapons designed to "defend America, to defend people".

The babbering old fool accidentally stumbles into the truth about the 2nd Amendment and guns...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "What in God's name do you need an assault weapon for?"
    To shoot as many of your minions and enforcers in the $#@!ing face as I possibly can, when you finally get the word from on high or the balls to enact "The Final Solution" against the "enemies of democracy" like me.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Assault weapons designed to "defend America, to defend people".
    Now THAT made my day!!!

Even among liars, the truth always seems to find its way out.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Now THAT made my day!!!

Even among liars, the truth always seems to find its way out.
    Amazing how that works, ain't it?

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Even Pedo joe is right once in a lifetime.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Even Pedo joe is right once in a lifetime.
    The Gaffe Machine is often right. Like when he admitted that devaluing the currency was deliberate. The man is so senile he keeps forgetting to lie.

Hell, he was famous for forgetting when to lie before he went senile. I don't know why they picked him as figurehead this round. They're really rubbing our noses in it. You'd think they'd have other priorities besides running this big inside joke. It's like a test to see if Americans have any cojones left.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-24-2022 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Who has he taken on and beaten before?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This technique was explained very clearly in a quote by Karl Rove in 2004; a Republican policy advisor and Chief of Staff for George W. Bush. He stated it this way:

As to “guys like you”, (people in the media) you are “in what we call the reality-based community” which are people who “believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernable reality. That’s not the way the world really works anymore. We are an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you are studying that reality—judiciously as you will—we will act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors … and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t-Only-Theatre

It's shock and awe psychological warfare. Is this senile codger really the leader of the free world? Are they really daring us to revolt? Is it a trap? Are these really the gears driving this thing, or just something set up to distract us? Is this real, or did I somehow get trapped in a Salvadore Dali painting?

The solution is really pretty simple. But the problem is so confusing that too many people can't see how simple the solution really is.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-24-2022 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

It's shock and awe psychological warfare. Is this senile codger really the leader of the free world? Are they really daring us to revolt? Is it a trap? Are these really the gears driving this thing, or just something set up to distract us? Is this real, or did I somehow get trapped in a Salvadore Dali painting?

The solution is really pretty simple. But the problem is so confusing that too many people can't see how simple the solution really is.
    I call it "The Marxist Mind $#@!".

“Just say no.”
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I call it "The Marxist Mind $#@!".

Without so much as a kiss.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

... I don't know why they picked him as figurehead this round. They're really rubbing our noses in it. ...
    And they want to rub your nose in this too.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And they want to rub your nose in this too.
    "We'll vote for a clearly mentally reduced stroke victim before we vote for you Ultra MAGA Nazis."

His handlers will make absolutely sure that Biden doesn't malfunction like this again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

President Biden surprises Elton John with National Humanities Medal at the White House.

“It’s all his fault that we’re spending $6 Billion in taxpayer money this month to help AIDS, fight HIV AIDS,” Biden said.
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...00934219587584
    FJB

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.