Thread: Interview with FBI Whistleblower Kyle Seraphin

Interview with FBI Whistleblower Kyle Seraphin

Interview with FBI Whistleblower Kyle Seraphin - Part 1 (Ep. 1857) - The Dan Bongino Show

In this episode, I talk with the FBI Whistleblower, Special Agent Kyle Seraphin, in a bombshell interview about the inner workings and corruption of the FBI. Come back tomorrow for Part 2 of this critical interview.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interview with FBI Whistleblower Kyle Seraphin, Part. 2 (Ep. 1858) - The Dan Bongino Show

In this episode, I continue my talk with FBI Whistleblower Kyle Seraphin, who describes in disturbing detail the corruption inside the bureau.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Breaking Update From FBI Whistleblower (Ep. 1859) - The Dan Bongino Show

In this episode, I address the latest FBI attack on another conservative American citizen. I also address the latest update from the FBI whistleblower.