Thread: Americans Think Country is 40% Black, 30% Gay, 22% Trans

Americans Think Country is 40% Black, 30% Gay, 22% Trans

Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
    September 21, 2022

Theodore Roosevelt Malloch
    September 19, 2022

What percentage of the country is black? The average answer was 41 percent. The actual number is 12 percent. Of course, if you watch television commercials, you would think it’s closer to 90 percent.

What percentage of marriages are mixed race? Average answer: 50 percent. The actual number is 1 percent. If you watch television commercials, you would think it is more like 99 percent.

What percentage is “Latinx”? Average answer: 39 percent. The actual number is 16 percent. Also, most Latinos hate the term “Latinx.”

How many families make over $500,000 a year? Average answer: 26 percent. The actual number is just one percent. We somehow think a quarter of the country is rich.

What percentage of Americans are vegetarians? Average answer: 30 percent. The actual number is a paltry five percent.

What percent of Americans live in New York City? Average answer: an astounding 30 percent. The actual number is just three percent.

What percentage of Americans are transgender? The answer given was 22 percent. The actual number is not even one percent.

What percentage of your fellow citizens are gay? The answer give was 30 percent. The actual number is just three percent.

So, why do people have such bogus and inaccurate estimates?

It’s the Media.

The media and advertisers run race, gender, and wealth stories constantly. They aren’t just biased. They misrepresent the truth and have gone fully woke. There is next to nothing about the average Tom, Dick, Harry, Sue, or Karen. Nothing about the so-called “boobs” in flyover country or the exurbs. Nothing about everyday life lived by the majority of real people.

The result?

Americans are being constantly brainwashed by the nation’s corporate left-wing media. It is misinformation and propaganda galore. Hitler’s own propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, would be proud if he had half the success.

Full article continues:

https://amgreatness.com/2022/09/19/the-numbers-please/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...-gay-22-trans/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The sky stops falling?

What I got out of the article:

Stop paying attention and start paying attention.

Take ownership of your own life and stop worrying about others. Do the responsible and moral things, and stop blowing things out of proportion. Stop worrying about Florida, Texas, Martha's Vineyard, and worry about your own community and how to improve it. What goes around comes around, so don't get caught in the middle. Think economically, and things just might turn out well.
    Last edited by PAF; 09-21-2022 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The sky stops falling?

Take ownership of your own life and stop worrying about others. Do the responsible and moral things, and stop blowing things out of proportion. Stop worrying about Florida, Texas, Martha's Vineyard, and worry about your own community and how to improve it. What goes around comes around, so don't get caught in the middle. Think economically, and things just might turn out well.
    The reason some believe that kind of stats is because of the woke culture in the entertainment.

What makes anyone think america is less than 49 percent gay ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The reason some believe that kind of stats is because of the woke culture in the entertainment.
    And entertainment has become so predictable. It’s boring herd mentality from Hollywood.

“We’re gonna be so cutting edge! We are going to make the hero, top warrior, or leader a woman, especially if the character used to be a male! And even better if we can replace white people with black people. We are making such strides towards diversity, we should win an award and universal praise just for being so woke. Plot? Storyline? That doesn’t matter, it’s the message that matters.” - Says every single creator of entertainment today. 100% conformity to the agenda.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The percentage of truly gay people has probably remained the same throughout human history.

What we have today is conditioning and encouragement to create a lot of confused people.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The percentage of truly gay people has probably remained the same throughout human history.

What we have today is conditioning and encouragement to create a lot of confused people.
    And State/Federal FUNDING.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The reality is we don't have race problem in the US.

We have a problem race.
    No, man. The reality is, we honestly have few actual problems, and a great number of manufactured problems.

As for races, the human instinct is to categorize people. And that was once a true survival instinct, I'm sure. But for every rule I've ever seen applied to any demographic, I've found exceptions. And I'll tell you the truth, I excel at, and delight in, shattering those expectations. I do not dress the way and drive the car and wear the jewelry people expect of a man of my intelligence. And when my book is judged by my cover, people get embarrassed. This is doubly true when I display my Oklahoma plates in states that consider themselves on a different stratum from certain regions.

We have problem institutions. We have problem information sources, problem faculties, problem decision makers. But there are no demographic clues to be had that will guarantee you can know who you are dealing with before they even open their mouths. None.

That's the deceptive nature of this evil which has taken such deep root in the media. It wears a mask of enlightenment, but in truth it exists specifically to reinforce and seemingly prove all the nastiest stereotypes. Think about it. I talk to real people, and I can tell you that a great many of the very people this paradigm pretends to champion are among the most injured and the most pissed about it. I hear, I'm not discriminated against. I can do these things they say I can't, I learned these skills and earned these accolades they say people of my ilk need to be handed on a platter.

I'm certainly not saying no member of any demographic fits the stereotypes that grew up around them and their peers. Stereotypes which have zero basis in reality don't last long enough to become entrenched. What I'm saying is, this is the sort of rift that communists have always found and exploited to keep people distracted and stirred up enough so power can be grabbed behind our backs.

I don't know about you, but that's a trap I have no intention of falling into. If they succeed any more than they have in dividing people and stirring them up, then no doubt I'll make efforts to enclave with "my own", just so I can walk safely down the street. But I can tell a whole lot more about who I encounter by whether they're wearing a mask or not, or what brand of vehicle they're driving, than their race. A whole lot more.

AF, my friend, we won't defeat these sociopaths by playing their own game. Animals respond to animals by biting back. Humans get pliers and start pulling teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, man. The reality is, we honestly have few actual problems, and a great number of manufactured problems.

As for races, the human instinct is to categorize people. And that was once a true survival instinct, I'm sure. But for every rule I've ever seen applied to any demographic, I've found exceptions. And I'll tell you the truth, I excel at, and delight in, shattering those expectations. I do not dress the way and drive the car and wear the jewelry people expect of a man of my intelligence. And when my book is judged by my cover, people get embarrassed. This is doubly true when I display my Oklahoma plates in states that consider themselves on a different stratum from certain regions.

We have problem institutions. We have problem information sources, problem faculties, problem decision makers. But there are no demographic clues to be had that will guarantee you can know who you are dealing with before they even open their mouths. None.

That's the deceptive nature of this evil which has taken such deep root in the media. It wears a mask of enlightenment, but in truth it exists specifically to reinforce and seemingly prove all the nastiest stereotypes. Think about it. I talk to real people, and I can tell you that a great many of the very people this paradigm pretends to champion are among the most injured and the most pissed about it. I hear, I'm not discriminated against. I can do these things they say I can't, I learned these skills and earned these accolades they say people of my ilk need to be handed on a platter.

I'm certainly not saying no member of any demographic fits the stereotypes that grew up around them and their peers. Stereotypes which have zero basis in reality don't last long enough to become entrenched. What I'm saying is, this is the sort of rift that communists have always found and exploited to keep people distracted and stirred up enough so power can be grabbed behind our backs.

I don't know about you, but that's a trap I have no intention of falling into. If they succeed any more than they have in dividing people and stirring them up, then no doubt I'll make efforts to enclave with "my own", just so I can walk safely down the street. But I can tell a whole lot more about who I encounter by whether they're wearing a mask or not, or what brand of vehicle they're driving, than their race. A whole lot more.

AF, my friend, we won't defeat these sociopaths by playing their own game. Animals respond to animals by biting back. Humans get pliers and start pulling teeth.
    If more people can think ^^ this ^^ way, there might be hope.

A+

If our institutions are what no longer work properly, why are recent immigrants from Kenya and Nigeria and Ghana so much more successful than American blacks?

No, I agree there are no guarantees... but there are warning signs, like this:

Between 2012 and 2015, there were 631,830 violent interracial victimizations, excluding homicide, between blacks and whites, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Blacks, who make up 13 percent of the U.S. population, committed 85.5 percent of those victimizations, or 540,360 felonious assaults on whites, while whites, 61 percent of the population, committed 14.4 percent, or 91,470 felonious assaults on blacks.

I wish like hell we could "all just get along" and go our own way in peace.

But lopsided violent crime numbers like that, which have only gotten worse, and the fact that I cannot go a single day without seeing some government official, some talking head, some TV pundit calling for my voice to be silenced, to be removed from the debate, in the country my people built, or in the worst cases, calling for outright genocide against me and my family, and have me not respond harshly and defensively.

I'm sure you say: "well ignore those people".

Easier said than done, when it's coming from the president on down. I'm not sure I want to spend the rest of my life in jail as a political prisoner with Stuart Rhodes and Mike Lindell as my only company. There are thousands of political prisoners already being held, and more being arrested every day.

I don't need to pick up every rattlesnake I run across to know they are dangerous and to be avoided.

You and I have "known" each other for almost 15 years now.

You know this was never a "big" issue for me...it only became one when the Marxist left decided to make it one, however many years back now.

This is war.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    After you remove the fake votes Demoncrats are only 30% of the population at most.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The reality is we don't have race problem in the US.

We have a problem race.
    We have more than one problem subculture who identify themselves by race/ethnicity/religion.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Considering so many shows nowadays have a character that's part of the LGBT community it's no shocker that some people believe this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Exactly my POV.
    There is no spoon.

You cross dressing fruit.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

As for races, the human instinct is to categorize people. And that was once a true survival instinct, I'm sure. But for every rule I've ever seen applied to any demographic, I've found exceptions. And I'll tell you the truth, I excel at, and delight in, shattering those expectations.
    Fantastic. Go find those exceptions in downtown Chicago at night. I look forward to hearing about the results.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Fantastic. Go find those exceptions in downtown Chicago at night. I look forward to hearing about the results.
    Been there, done that. And not just in The Loop. At the Checkerboard Lounge. At Leon's Ribs at 79th and Stoney Island. Under the 63rd St. El.

You seem to have overlooked the part where I said that people who fit stereotypes do exist. But I have found more examples from every demographic who don't fit the stereotypes. If I hadn't, I might be a collectivist instead of an individualist.

Been there, done that. And not just downtown. At the Checkerboard Lounge. At Leon's Ribs at 79th and Stoney Island. Under the 63rd St. El.

You seem to have overlooked the part where I said that people who fit stereotypes do exist. But I have found more examples from every demographic who don't fit the stereotypes. If I hadn't, I might be a collectivist instead of an individualist.
    Oh, I most certainly did not ignore it. If you found more examples from every demographic who don't fit the stereotypes, then you ended up with a textbook case of selection bias. What you ended up with was a small selection of intentionally chosen examples that reinforced the personal philosophy you had been cultivating. Searching for the exceptions means, by definition, that your attention is immediately shifted off every individual that the stereotype does apply to. If this were not the case, then what you found would have been the stereotype everyone is already aware of.

Basically, finding the exceptions to the rule is not an impressive feat. Trumpeting it as an achievement is underwhelming at best and not indicative of actually achieving anything notable.

Spot on. I would add that it started ramping up earlier than Dave is talking about, albeit with a slightly different objective. It started around 2007, with major media specials like Black in America on CNN, hosted by Soledad O’Brien. There were plenty of similar specials on other networks. IMHO, it was specifically to support the first campaign of Barrack Obama.

But the divide and conquer technique is nothing new, and they put down the accelerator in response to the Tea Party, OWS, and the banker bailouts.

By shear coincidence, Soledad O’Brien is married to an investment banker. Despite her constant focus on minority issues, she grew up in an upscale environment, went to Radcliffe and Harvard, and does not speak Spanish.

Another privileged spokesperson for the global elite, pretending to speak for the oppressed.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-01-2022 at 12:08 PM.

Oh, I most certainly did not ignore it. If you found more examples from every demographic who don't fit the stereotypes, then you ended up with a textbook case of selection bias. What you ended up with was a small selection of intentionally chosen examples that reinforced the personal philosophy you had been cultivating.
    No, what I found is a bunch of people you can't seem to even see right in front of your nose. You seem to have your own selection bias going on where individualists are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Spot on. I would add that it started ramping up earlier than Dave is talking about, albeit with a slightly different objective. It started around 2007, with major media specials like Black in America on CNN, hosted by Soledad O’Brien. There were plenty of similar specials on other networks. IMHO, it was specifically to support the first campaign of Barrack Obama.
    Agreed--except that I believe the object was the same. The sudden interest in affirmative action for the White House was entirely a reaction to the Occupy movement.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-01-2022 at 01:09 PM.

No, what I found is a bunch of people you can't seem to even see right in front of your nose. You seem to have your own selection bias going on where individualists are concerned.
    This is just sad. You brag about finding the exceptions, then proceed to put an undue amount of emphasis on the significance of those exceptions so that your personal philosophy - individualism - is reinforced.

What is unfortunate, and what you clearly do not grasp, is that individualism is only contextually relevant. More specifically, it is only applicable to those times when you are dealing with specific individuals. When it is expanded in scale, its adherents are inevitably crushed under the bootheel of collectivists. Humanity is a social species overwhelmingly prone to collective action. There are entire cultures that are archetypally collectivist. Those cultures that are collectivist account for the overwhelming majority of the population of the species. Stereotypes are derived from that reality, and they have existed throughout time due to the potential usefulness of the information.

Your experiences, if they had any meaning outside of you, would have become the new stereotypes if other people were also experiencing similar things to yourself. This has not happened. This will not happen. You are the equivalent of the female tourists that were killed in Morocco. It is probable that the only reason you are alive today is because of the relative safety afforded by this country. Naivety is more harshly dealt with elsewhere.

This is just sad. You brag about finding the exceptions, then proceed to put an undue amount of emphasis on the significance of those exceptions so that your personal philosophy - individualism - is reinforced.

What is unfortunate, and what you clearly do not grasp, is that individualism is only contextually relevant. More specifically, it is only applicable to those times when you are dealing with specific individuals. When it is expanded in scale, its adherents are inevitably crushed under the bootheel of collectivists. Humanity is a social species overwhelmingly prone to collective action. There are entire cultures that are archetypally collectivist. Those cultures that are collectivist account for the overwhelming majority of the population of the species. Stereotypes are derived from that reality, and they have existed throughout time due to the potential usefulness of the information.

Your experiences, if they had any meaning outside of you, would have become the new stereotypes if other people were also experiencing similar things to yourself. This has not happened. This will not happen. You are the equivalent of the female tourists that were killed in Morocco. It is probable that the only reason you are alive today is because of the relative safety afforded by this country. Naivety is more harshly dealt with elsewhere.

Wow. Just … wow.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Wow. Just … wow.
    Amazing, isn't it? Makes you wonder how he came to wander onto a Ron Paul site.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The sky stops falling?

Unfortunately you cannot simply turn your back on what is going on in other parts of the country or the world for that matter. What is happening in Texas with immigration for example has a direct and profound effect on the entire nation. While I agree that it is important to emphasize your energies towards your direct surroundings, if you contribute nothing to the plight of your fellow countrymen such as our Texan brothers and sisters, how can you possibly expect anything to turn out well? The forces that have gathered against them need a superior force to repel them or you will soon find those forces on YOUR doorsteps and by that time they will have become so overwhelmingly strong, that you won't stand a chance against them by yourself.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Unfortunately you cannot simply turn your back on what is going on in other parts of the country or the world for that matter. What is happening in Texas with immigration for example has a direct and profound effect on the entire nation. While I agree that it is important to emphasize your energies towards your direct surroundings, if you contribute nothing to the plight of your fellow countrymen such as our Texan brothers and sisters, how can you possibly expect anything to turn out well? The forces that have gathered against them need a superior force to repel them or you will soon find those forces on YOUR doorsteps and by that time they will have become so overwhelmingly strong, that you won't stand a chance against them by yourself.

My post response from another thread:

It's not like we [I] didn't try to warn them: Donald Trump On The Record

Thanks for the mention @Anti Federalist ;-)

Years ago I would have been disappointed/happy to know about this, but since then I have realized that all government is slavery; anytime one votes, one is essentially transferring their own power/wealth to others, in hopes that compromises will yield more freedom and money in their own pockets, which simply will never happen.

My hope is that the more those people who were polled think about this, they will come to realize that everything Carlin said in the video is true, and begin to think and act as individualists, and work to DEFUND the State/FED.

It is interesting to me that 1. so many folks believe an Article V Con is the answer, which will essentially legalize many things that are currently illegal, and that 2. many folks talk about and support Secession, which will never happen as far as government is concerned - "yes, you are permitted to leave, form your own state(s), good luck and have a good time - just don't forget to file on time". Yet those same folks ridicule and chastise folks like me/us who see past the charade and who are seceding the best that we can on an individual basis.

This has been going on for thousands of years. It Peat and Repeats. Only now it has accelerated because of technology and the ability to travel in a fraction of the time. And yet people still continue to scratch and claw for ways to bind shackles around their own ankles and give up their personal wealth to TPTB - left and right.

I do stay informed about what goes on in the world, but trying to change things on a mass scale is a waste of my personal time and resources. The people who are employed by the MIC/Pharm Complexes want/need their jobs and will never vote themselves out of work. The legal voters in Section 8 demand their Welfare and will sooner kill you than vote against it. To TPTB, one hand feeds the other - give free stuff away, and then buy our products/solutions to fight back. It's a revolving door.

I am now at the point where after working very hard all of my life, it is now time to enjoy what time I have left. I am happier, freer and do what I want. That is what we are all seeking, isn't it? Except I don't ask for permission.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...o-Party-System

I call it Wizard of Oz Syndrome. A small, but very vocal minority influences the great majority. That great majority is mostly normal people, busy going to work, raising their kids etc. But the majority is afraid to speak up because they think most everyone else is PC. But the reality is most people aren't PC.

A good example of what I call "Wizard of Oz Syndrome" is the fake outrage of the song Baby, It's Cold Outside. A San Fran Sicko radio station fudged the numbers at best, and lied at worst. Practically no one is outraged by that song.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Amazing, isn't it? Makes you wonder how he came to wander onto a Ron Paul site.

I suppose it’s possible that I misinterpreted his comments, and if so I’m open to correction, but it certainly seems to me that he’s attempting to take collectivism, a philosophy that is demonstrably evil, and paint it as something good that we should seek out and embrace. How anyone who has been a member here for over a decade could bo so egregiously in error is beyond me.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I suppose it’s possible that I misinterpreted his comments, and if so I’m open to correction, but it certainly seems to me that he’s attempting to take collectivism, a philosophy that is demonstrably evil, and paint it as something good that we should seek out and embrace. How anyone who has been a member here for over a decade could bo so egregiously in error is beyond me.
    He has been working at it the whole time.

Oh, well. If he wants to turn a blind eye on people like this man, that's his loss.

Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2022 at 06:03 AM.

Whether collectivism is good or evil has no bearing whatsoever on it being a dominant expression of aggregate human behavior. Naturally, this is an extension of humans being a social species. People that attempt to moralize it are trying to argue with the general nature of the species itself, so the notion of "seeking it out and embracing it" is puerile. The fact there are individualists does not counter this; it only highlights the fact that they are an extreme minority. This is borne out by the number of societies spanning this Earth run by those entities that individualists abhor - governments. If individualism was the default for humanity, then governments would be a nonfactor. Obviously, the opposite is true. A social species that organizes themselves into hierarchies, which is precisely what humanity does, is going to end up run by some measure of a collectivist model as collectivism translates directly into concentrated power.

This concentration of power also explains why individualists remain impotent on larger social scales or end up getting wiped out altogether. They are incapable of expressing any meaningful degree of power due to forsaking the "evils of collectivism." Yes, we can argue that a society purely built on individualism is a "moral good" and "a goal worth striving for", but this would require the negation of behaviors that have been cultivated over thousands of years and that were useful in the propagation of the species. Put alternately, any moral judgements are irrelevant to the outcomes of collective human behavior. At best, individualism is a contextually useful philosophy that informs interactions between individuals. At worst, it is a liability to its adherent when presented with collective human behavior.