Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Texas Dem Mayor Now Busing Migrants to NYC and Chicago

  1. #1

    Texas Dem Mayor Now Busing Migrants to NYC and Chicago

    By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
    September 21, 2022

    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    DeSantis was WRONG in doing this. NOW they are talking about lack of "coordination" and require more Federal Dollars.

    Just like he used federal dollars to build government clinics throughout his state.

    When does government ever shrink = NEVER
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  4. #3
    87,000 new IRS Agents. Gee

    And STILL nobody is screaming to STOP the incentives, to reduce costs, and live free again without police-state apparatus.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  5. #4
    The CONstitution. NOBODY represents me. I want to be left alone, keep my money, and travel freely when and where I want to go. I never asked for a dime, but it seems it's ok to keep taking mine from me.

    The whole entire country, BOTH sides, is BONKERS. And I'm expected to put my hand over my heart, to recite the Pledge??????
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  6. #5
    “When MY side does it, it’s ok.”
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  7. #6
    subbed for later

  8. #7
    Make sure we don't send those illegals to Davos.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  9. #8
    You were paying for it when this was happening (is happening):

    In 2021 the FedGov spent $340 million "seeding" migrant invaders around the country.

    America Last - Biden admin flying back previously deported invaders

    Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

    US paying for and coordinating flights of inbound migrant invaders

    (and many more)

    Maybe you'd like to go back and comment how upset you were that you were having to pay for it? Maybe you just missed every thread on shipping migrants around the country . . . until Republicans started doing it.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-22-2022 at 06:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    You were paying for it when this was happening (is happening):

    In 2021 the FedGov spent $340 million "seeding" migrant invaders around the country.

    America Last - Biden admin flying back previously deported invaders

    Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

    US paying for and coordinating flights of inbound migrant invaders

    (and many more)

    Maybe you'd like to go back and comment how upset you were that you were having to pay for it? Maybe you just missed every thread on shipping migrants around the country . . . until Republicans started doing it.
    The hypocrisy goes both ways.

    It's odd how the usual suspects who came up with that sensational language in the thread titles you just shared have suddenly changed their tune when a Republican does the same thing and can't praise him enough for it.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The hypocrisy goes both ways.

    It's odd how the usual suspects who came up with that sensational language in the thread titles you just shared have suddenly changed their tune when a Republican does the same thing and can't praise him enough for it.
    What Abbott and Desantis are doing is like the story my uncle told me once, about how when he was a kid, his grandfather caught him smoking a cigarette from a pack he had lying around. He wanted to teach my uncle a lesson, so he made him sit there and smoke the rest of the pack. My uncle got so sick he decided that he wouldn't smoke another one as long as he lived. My grandpa was out a $2 pack of smokes, but it was worth the lesson.

    This is like making the democrats smoke the whole pack. (actually, it's not even that much).
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-22-2022 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    What Abbott and Desantis are doing is like the story my uncle told me once, about how when he was a kid, his grandfather caught him smoking a cigarette from a pack he had lying around. He wanted to teach my uncle a lesson, so he made him sit there and smoke the rest of the pack. My uncle got so sick he decided that he wouldn't smoke another one as long as he lived. My grandpa was out a $2 pack of smokes, but it was worth the lesson.

    This is like making the democrats smoke the whole pack. (actually, it's not even that much).
    Did he use tax payer money, or his own?

    My folks did the same to me (on their dime), but I unfortunately continued to smoke anyway.

    “My side did it, so it’s ok. It was to teach a lesson, even though they are calling for more “coordination” and Federal funding.”
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Did he use tax payer money, or his own?

    My folks did the same to me (on their dime), but I unfortunately continued to smoke anyway.

    “My side did it, so it’s ok. It was to teach a lesson, even though they are calling for more “coordination” and Federal funding.”
    Well, we could go back to 'my side' not doing this. I don't think DeSantis or Abbott will be able to keep this up forever. In which case it just reverts back to the status quo where democrats ship illegals to red states, and you remain curiously silent about it.

    I mean, what's the deal? you got a vacation home in Martha's Vinyard or something?

    If you want to welcome them into your community, you should be able to welcome them. But . . . you're not going to, are you? That was the point of the entire exercise.

    It kinda makes the outrage a bit disingenuous.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-22-2022 at 11:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    What Abbott and Desantis are doing is like the story my uncle told me once, about how when he was a kid, his grandfather caught him smoking a cigarette from a pack he had lying around. He wanted to teach my uncle a lesson, so he made him sit there and smoke the rest of the pack. My uncle got so sick he decided that he wouldn't smoke another one as long as he lived. My grandpa was out a $2 pack of smokes, but it was worth the lesson.

    This is like making the democrats smoke the whole pack. (actually, it's not even that much).
    Except it is giving the Democrats what they really truly do actually want, and still producing the exact same result that was being criticized in all those threads.

    So the analogy it's more like is Brer Rabbit pretending not to want to get thrown in the brier patch.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  16. #14
    Wherever you send illegal invaders in the US I think of it like this , they will still be living better than an american Infantryman or an american prisoner and people who pay taxes will be paying for all three . do the right thing , quit paying taxes.
    Do something Danke



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-12-2022, 08:16 AM
  2. Migrants in Italy: Naples mayor supports rescue ship project
    By AngryCanadian in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2020, 01:16 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 06:35 PM
  4. Rahm Emmanuel Cleared to be Mayor of Chicago
    By TNforPaul45 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 02:17 AM
  5. Chicago mayor plans strict handgun law
    By hillbilly123069 in forum Second Amendment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •