Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Venezuela Empties Prisons, Sends Violent Criminals to U.S. Border, Says DHS Report

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The solution is simple and the Biden administration has been working on it from day 1. Make the USA a country that no person would want to migrate to.
    Long after that's achieved they'll still dream of coming. They'll be the last to hear the news, and the last to believe it. Magnetism of that sort has a momentum.

Back in the days when they were selling unreliable diesels, restyled Novas and slightly dressed up Chevy Cavaliers, and notorious V-8-6-4 nightmares, Cadillac was losing customers in droves. But even as the people who were actually familiar with the things were growing complete contempt for them, the kids in the ghetto were still aspiring to get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The rest of the country is not your property. You might not want to live in a country that has ugly women, or fans of boy bands, or people with those big plugs in their ears, or any number of other things. But those things aren't yours to control. The rest of the people in the country are going to be what they're going to be, and if they don't violate your rights, it's really none of your business what that is.
    My family built this country.

300 years of blood seat and toil to make it what it is today, a place worthy of the whole world invading.

It may not be my "property", but $#@! you if you don't think I have a right to say how it should be run and who should be allowed to plant a flag here.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every single day we see the stories of native citizens suffering some violent atrocity at the hands of an invader who should not have been here.
    You see that because you are enthusiastically funding a media industry whose entire business model revolves around fear and outrage.

I wholeheartedly support the construction of a wall along the entire length of the border between the United States and Venezuela.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You see that because you are enthusiastically funding a media industry whose entire business model revolves around fear and outrage.
    Are those news items false?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are those news items false?
    Let's be honest: It doesn't even matter to you whether they are or aren't. If any one of them were false, you would simply move on to the next. It's enough for you that you feel that they are true.

Your feed serves you whatever will engage you the most, regardless of its veracity. Any details below the headline are meaningless, and there is never any followup unless that followup generates more engagement. What emotions generate the most engagement? Outrage and anger.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Let's be honest: It doesn't even matter to you whether they are or aren't. If any one of them were false, you would simply move on to the next. It's enough for you that you feel that they are true.

Your feed serves you whatever will engage you the most, regardless of its veracity. Any details below the headline are meaningless, and there is never any followup unless that followup generates more engagement. What emotions generate the most engagement? Outrage and anger.
    So you are in favor of news manipulation, just so long as it is manipulated in a way in which you approve of?

I realize you don't care, but what is happening to our country makes some of us mad.

That said, which of the "outrage stories" is outright false?

I post so many, and am consumed by it, right?

So it shouldn't be hard to find one or two.

Your feed serves you whatever will engage you the most, regardless of its veracity.

So you are in favor of news manipulation, just so long as it is manipulated in a way in which you approve of?
    When did you stop beating your wife?

I realize you don't care, but what is happening to our country makes some of us mad.
    What is happening to our country?

You can't even comprehend the fact that the world that the internet serves to you is not the world that it serves to another person.

That said, which of the "outrage stories" is outright false?

I post so many, and am consumed by it, right?

So it shouldn't be hard to find one or two.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rnet-anonymity
    Pinochet is the model

You can't even comprehend the fact that the world that the internet serves to you is not the world that it serves to another person.

The internet does not serve me anything..
    I don't follow any "feeds".

I search for myself,, and find things the MSM is not reporting..

I follow live streamers worldwide,,who show first hand views of the news. often with little or no "spin".

they do however, Highlight the MSM Lies.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What is happening to our country?

Yes, I'm too much of a half wit to realize that there is a difference with what I will see or read, based on the biases of the source.

I stand by every word.

$#@! that Somalian turd and his family.

Never should have been there in the first place.

I'm being deliberately ugly toward the suspect in this case, because this incident really ground my gears.

By all accounts, this Arness fellow was a decent man and a solid representative. Not Ron Paul or Nigel Farage level, but pretty decent.

He gets hacked to death by this Brit-Somali radical Muslim turd, who, regardless of what @TheCount says, is as foreign and alien to Arness as the man in the moon.

He has no chance to defend himself because of asinine British weapons laws.

The government's response is to ban internet anonymity to try and prevent hurty words.

And then as a final insult, cops being cops, they lockdown the whole area and refuse to let a priest administer last rites to Arness, who was a devout Catholic.

Everything about the story just made my blood boil, and I was not interested in playing politically correct patty cake with The Count about the scumbag's national origins.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, sure. If it weren't for immigrants, nobody would ever have heard of the Bush family. It all makes sense now.
    They would never have gotten nearly as much support.
    They are the result of generations of shifting the overton window using immigrants.
    You do realize they support flooding the country with immigrants and invaders, right?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

They would never have gotten nearly as much support.
    They are the result of generations of shifting the overton window using immigrants.
    You do realize they support flooding the country with immigrants and invaders, right?
    Prescott Bush was the result of generations of shoving Overton's Window with immigrants?

Oh, I see. When you talked about immigrants, why didn't you just say you meant the Pilgrims?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prescott Bush was the result of generations of shoving Overton's Window with immigrants?

Oh, I see. When you talked about immigrants, why didn't you just say you meant the Pilgrims?
    Don't play stupid.

The native enemies of freedom didn't have support for their agenda so they imported people who would support it and slowly implemented it as the balance of power shifted.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, I'm too much of a half wit to realize that there is a difference with what I will see or read, based on the biases of the source.

I stand by every word.

$#@! that Somalian turd and his family.

Never should have been there in the first place.
    Who are you going to believe? him? or your lying eyes?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't play stupid.

The native enemies of freedom didn't have support for their agenda so they imported people who would support it and slowly implemented it as the balance of power shifted.
    Yes, there were more ships after the Mayflower.

You can't count the slave ships, though. How could they know the slaves' descendants would vote someday?

No, I've come around to your way of thinking. You should get your statist ass back to Sweden and give this land back to oyarde. The whole world would be a better place.

You can't count the slave ships, though. How could they know the slaves' descendants would vote someday?

No, I've come around to your way of thinking. You should get your statist ass back to Sweden and give this land back to oyarde. The whole world would be a better place.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My family built this country and made it freer than any nation that was here before that was run by petty tribal chiefs whose word was law.
    You lost the argument so you went to reducto ad absurdum.
    But you still lose, the Injuns would have been well served to prevent the Europeans from making beachheads and expanding settlements, their failure to do so does not obligate Americans to imitate it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But you still lose, the Injuns would have...
    Injuns?

In one thread you're whining about being dosed with your own medicine, and here you're calling oyarde and other members Injuns?

Is there no limit to this hypocrisy?

Too late to rewrite this history, you've already been quoted.

I’m definitely on board with that.

Native American slavery “is a piece of the history of slavery that has been glossed over,” Fisher said. “Between 1492 and 1880, between 2 and 5.5 million Native Americans were enslaved in the Americas in addition to 12.5 million African slaves.”
    Fisher also argues that there was an ideological component to enslaving Native Americans. Among colonists, “there was a presumption involving the innate inferiority of natives,” he said.

“There were proto-racial notions of European superiority, plus an appetite for land,” he said. “If you look at the history of the colonies, slavery happens almost right away.”

Fisher said he is increasingly convinced that, for colonists, “slavery was a normal part of their mental framework.”

https://www.brown.edu/news/2017-02-15/enslavement

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Injuns?

In one thread you're whining about being dosed with your own medicine, and here you're calling oyarde and other members Injuns?

Is there no limit to this hypocrisy?

Too late to rewrite this history, you've already been quoted.
    Last time I heard Injuns was not an insult, @oyarde certainly doesn't seem to think so, Danke and I called him one often enough and he enjoyed the banter.

But just like the left you feel compelled to make things into insults that are not so you can feign outrage and defend your own deliberate and unmistakable insults.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My family built this country and made it freer than any nation that was here before that was run by petty tribal chiefs whose word was law.
    You lost the argument so you went to reducto ad absurdum.
    But you still lose, the Injuns would have been well served to prevent the Europeans from making beachheads and expanding settlements, their failure to do so does not obligate Americans to imitate it.
    Take a gander at Post 78.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yes, let's just ignore the slavery and human sacrifice practiced by the Injuns.

But you again make my case for me, They should have stopped the new comers from moving in and so should we.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Take a gander at Post 78.
    I already saw it.
    It's a hard fail, the pot calling the kettle black after the kettle washed itself and the pot never did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, let's just ignore the slavery and human sacrifice practiced by the Injuns.

But you again make my case for me, They should have stopped the new comers from moving in and so should we.

You still don’t get. You never will get it. It’s simply hopeless for you. And no, I did not make the case for you. You don’t get it.

Hoof in mouth disease.

Give him rope and he loses the argument without any opposition input at all.

Ya , I am not offended.
    Do something Danke

Not MSM..

several more on his channel
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It's well known to be true.
    That's why so much effort is put into denying it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You should get your statist ass back to Sweden and give this land back to oyarde. The whole world would be a better place.
    You know, maybe you guys were being satirical...I don't know, maybe you really think that.

But the fact is millions and millions of people sincerely do.

And I just give up when I consider that fact...if that's the case then our experiment in the ne plus ultra of Western civilization was all for nothing: all the toil and hardship and triumphs and disasters and bloodshed, all the achievements that utterly and totally altered the course of human history forever, in politics, in industry, in science, in civil society, in religion, in arts, in entertainment...from the Colt revolver to penicillin to the telephone to walking on the $#@!ing moon...all of it $#@!ing pointless...let's just turn it back over to pre bronze age bushmen, because we're so spoiled, lazy, godless, world weary, cosmopolitan, cynical and trained by our enemies, that have taken over every single institution, to loathe ourselves so thoroughly that we commit suicide by the hundreds of thousands, rather than lift so much as a finger to defend our home, our culture and our civilization.

There's no cocktails and hot women on the beach in my future, I've reached that age and condition in life where, unless you have a metric $#@!-ton of spending cash, women don't ignore you... to them, you don't exist anymore, you're a ghost.

But yeah, if you have the means, get out now while you can...no point in doing anything else.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-25-2022 at 02:21 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And I just give up when I consider that fact...if that's the case then our experiment in the ne plus ultra of Western civilization was all for nothing:
    It wasn't entirely for nothing. Do you think, our ancestors could have even imagined, that at some point the country that they created, would have produced the miracle that we know today as Netflix?

It's at least something to be proud of.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If "invaders" refers to people engaged in violent acts with victims, then sure. But not just for peaceful people whose only crime is the victimless make believe crime of crossing a border without jumping through the hoops some politicians made up.

And if you ask how they're supposed to tell the peaceful ones from the violent ones, then the answer is by the same due process that needs to be applied to people who are already here when they're accused of any crime. They can't just engage in some kind of pre-crime enforcement or assume that people they see are guilty until proven innocent.
    mmm. So, prison then? For trespassing, yes?

Bout that state.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast