Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Venezuela Empties Prisons, Sends Violent Criminals to U.S. Border, Says DHS Report

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Department of Homeland Security. Millions dead from myocarditis and the mutterings of a federal agency are still Gospel to you. I say, if, then, and you say, this bureau run by a guy named Biden says, so it must be true.

Because I don't buy what Biden's DHS says hook, line and sinker. How's your clot jab treating you?

He says, I questioned the government narrative so I must be out of touch with reality. But I must not ask if someone's paying him to. I can do this.

Wow. It really looked for a second there like you were about to say individuals are individuals, and don't operate in lockstep in monolithic blocks like automatons, according to their demographics. You had a narrow escape, there. If you hadn't swerved at the last second, you'd have wound up sounding downright human.
    DHS has every reason to lie by claiming all invaders are saints, they are facilitating the invasion under Biden, if they say it is bad then the situation is much worse.

Culture matters, individuals are unique but they are unique with serious influences by the culture they were raised in.
    The act of invading illegally also selects for individuals with bad traits.

You demonstrate your lack of contact with reality every time you post.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    DHS has every reason to lie by claiming all invaders are saints, they are facilitating the invasion under Biden, if they say it is bad then the situation is much worse.

Culture matters, individuals are unique but they are unique with serious influences by the culture they were raised in.
    The act of invading illegally also selects for individuals with bad traits.

I was checking out your sig…

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith
    On a Peace and Prosperity site.

I can’t wait to tell Ron Paul lol
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    But some random person who lives hundreds of miles away doesn't get to complain that they are trespassing just because they're in the same country as that person and they don't want them in their country.
    These people are not trespassers.

They are demographic invaders.

They are 5th Generation warfare soldiers, funded, organized and directed by hostile foreign governments in collaboration with domestic traitors, Quislings and collaborators.

The stated purpose of this invasion is to replace and displace, through sheer numbers, the existing body politic of the United States, with one more accepting of global governance, among other things, and third generation Global Marxism.

The Constitution of the United States clearly defines as one of the few explicitly listed duties of the federal government to be the protection of the states, and by extension the citizens of those states, from invasion.

Article IV Section 4:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion

The only question on the table is this: "Does a sovereign nation have the right to defend itself against invasion, of any type, or not".

That's it and that's all...any other talk of "trespassers", or private property or Christian charity for hordes of wretched refuse is nothing more than obfuscation, smoke blowing and FUD dispersal.

Period.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-29-2022 at 06:27 AM.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

DHS has every reason to lie by claiming all invaders are saints...
    What you know about 3D chess couldn't fill a thimble. And still you state your opinions as facts, insult people who disagree, and wage rep wars like a toddler.

Hypothetically speaking, people can't help being stupid. But they can exercise a little self control and avoid being arrogant about it.

...they are facilitating the invasion under Biden, if they say it is bad then the situation is much worse.
    It's a pity. If you had the slightest imagination you might be able to walk in another person's shoes.

Much worse for whom, exactly? Biden and his merry band of commies including the very bureaucrats you're quoting, who release America's very own homegrown violent criminals every day?

I thought you said, over and over and over, migrants were being brought here to disrupt our peaceful civilization. In other words, the exact reason homegrown violent felons are being released, and now, aren't being sent to prison in the first place.

If they were in jail for fighting communism, who would be the last people here Biden's merry band of communists would want actually talking with them? Breitbart readers exactly like you?

That's all the spoon feeding you get today, even if you were to act like a big baby. The funny thing is, what I suggested actually is so simple that a child could understand it. It's only adults with adult axes to grind who could possibly reject it on such stupid grounds.

A compliment, coming from someone who thinks Breitbart isn't part of the MSM, and that Biden's DHS actually wants the homeland to be secure.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-29-2022 at 06:37 AM.
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Notice the word demographic here.

This tells us what this is really all about for the scared ones.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Notice the word demographic here.

Let's circle back...

That's it and that's all...any other talk of "trespassers", or private property or Christian charity for hordes of wretched refuse is nothing more than obfuscation, smoke blowing and FUD dispersal.
    That includes Marxist tactics like veiled accusations of "racism".

Like I care about that...

Do better, and address the only issue on the table:

"Does a sovereign nation have the right to defend itself against invasion, of any type, or not"
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Like I care about that...
    We all know you don't. To your credit, you're pretty forthright about that.

So what's the problem?

And why did you refer to demographics if you don't really see that as the issue on the table?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

We all know you don't. To your credit, you're pretty forthright about that.

So what's the problem?

And why did you refer to demographics if you don't really see that as the issue on the table?
    Let's circle back...

The stated purpose of this invasion is to replace and displace, through sheer numbers, the existing body politic of the United States, with one more accepting of global governance, among other things, and third generation Global Marxism.
    The "body politic" is not just the majority European white population.

It includes other demographics, like the black population as well...which, if their unique brand of autistic violence they are prone to is any indication, they understand the problem better than most, as we see black "hate crime" against "foreigners" climbing rapidly.

Now then, please, do better and address the only issue on the table:

"Does a sovereign nation have the right to defend itself against invasion, of any type, or not"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Asked and answered.

Yes.

The people can use force to prevent and punish violent crimes (the kind that have actual victims) against people that have been given due process being either caught in the act or proven guilty, whether they come from within its borders or without.
    Ron Paul

Asked and answered.

Yes.

The people can use force to prevent and punish violent crimes (the kind that have actual victims) against people that have been given due process being either caught in the act or proven guilty, whether they come from within its borders or without.
    That's a negative Ghostrider.

We are not talking about crime, violent or otherwise,

If three Russian or Chinese Red Army battalions marched across the border, do you, and me, through the government that is supposed to represent us, have the right and duty to shoot at these invaders and drive them back by any means available, even though you or I were never touched, shot at, had our property seized or in any other way were directly victimized by this invasion?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-29-2022 at 07:05 AM.

We are not talking about crime, violent or otherwise,
    OK. Then we're not talking about anything that warrants violence against anyone.

If three Russian or Chinese Red Army battalions marched across the border
    "Battalions" meaning precisely what? Given that you're not talking about people involved in any kind of violent crime? You might as well call the missionaries my church supports sending into other countries a battalion.

These "battalions" are made up of individuals. And as long as these individuals remain at peace with the rest of us, they have as much right to cross that imaginary line as your ancestors did. If these individuals have conspired with one another to commit violence here, then we're back to this being a matter of violent crime, warranting the same use of force in retaliation that would be warranted against any group that started out inside the borders and conspired to commit anything comparable.
    Ron Paul

Oh and yeah, you're $#@!ing right I'm scared.

I'm scared that the nation and the constitution my family built, over three centuries, is being torn apart by forces internal and external that are almost like fighting ghosts.

"To secure the blessings of liberty, to ourselves and our posterity".

That's my children I'm scared for. That's their birthright being sold out for cheap labor and Chinese $#@! at the Wal Marx.

When the next generation of "leaders" being trained at the Marxist indoctrination centers we used to call universities, when they take over, my children will be lucky to maintain second class citizenship status.

Worse case I hear from these up and coming despots in they may be targeted for genocide.

Yeah, $#@!ing right I'm scared.

I'm scared that the nation and the constitution my family built, over three centuries, is being torn apart by forces internal and external that are almost like fighting ghosts.
    Your family didn't build the nation or the constitution. It isn't your property to complain about. If you want to control who lives in the house across the street, buy it. Otherwise, worry about what's actually yours. And within the purview of what is actually yours, nobody else can come and tear it apart. It's up to you to keep it together. Do you want to make sure your progeny stays pureblood white, then that's up to you to indoctrinate your kids appropriately. Having a brown family live nearby won't force your kids to depart from that training unless you failed in it. It all comes back to you.

Alternatively, you also have the option of changing your own attitude. You can cease to fear the choices your progeny might make about whom they want to have kids with and enjoy the life you have with a focus on the things that are actually under your control.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 09-29-2022 at 07:31 AM.
    Ron Paul

Oh and yeah, you're $#@!ing right I'm scared.

"To secure the blessings of liberty, to ourselves and our posterity".

That's my children I'm scared for. That's their birthright being sold out for cheap labor and Chinese $#@! at the Wal Marx.

When the next generation of "leaders" being trained at the Marxist indoctrination centers we used to call universities, when they take over, my children will be lucky to maintain second class citizenship status.

Worse case I hear from these up and coming despots in they may be targeted for genocide.

Yeah, $#@!ing right I'm scared.
    So why fight the immigrants? The people you mentioned are in the boardrooms, Capitol building, and universities.

Eliminate these pawns and they'll just figure out how to use doctors as pawns, gays as pawns, and Breitbart readers as pawns. This is not, in fact, a game of chess. These people are not limited to eight pawns. They can have all the pawns they can sucker into the job. They can even use you as a pawn, if they're slick enough. It can't be against the rules; this game has no rules.

Isn't about time we concentrated on checkmating the Klaus Schwab types? Or should we keep turning back this caravan, even as the OAS is organizing three more--and using your tax FRNs to do it?

You're playing whack-a-mole. You and He I Must Not Name up there keep hollering, "OMG! PAWNS!" And you can't figure out why I say, Yeah? Can they be converted to our cause? 'Cause most of these brats raised under the Constitution are so stupid, they won't know what they got until after it's long gone.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-29-2022 at 07:38 AM.
    And?
    Dems cheat.

"Battalions" meaning precisely what? Given that you're not talking about people involved in any kind of violent crime?
    Oh for $#@!'s sake, stop playing games...you do know that there is this thing called "war", right?

And that when men and nations engage in this thing called war, in order to operate effectively they organize themselves into things called "armies"?

And that to further increase effectiveness they sub-divide an army into things called "battalions" and "brigades" and "squads" and "platoons", right?

These "battalions" are made up of individuals. And as long as these individuals remain at peace with the rest of us, they have as much right to cross that imaginary line as your ancestors did. If these individuals have conspired with one another to commit violence here, then we're back to this being a matter of violent crime, warranting the same use of force in retaliation that would be warranted against any group that started out inside the borders and conspired to commit anything comparable.
    I suppose that's an answer.

I know it's an indication of fundamentally failing to understand what's happening here.

The enemies of the republic realize that yours is, in less convoluted fashion, the majority opinion in the United States.

In war you used to weaken or soften and enemy's position with artillery or naval cannon fire.

Today, it is propaganda and total media saturation...they know that most Americunts are so thoroughly self loathing because of that, that they would not pick up a rifle and defend themselves even if it was an armed battalion.

But why take that risk?

Just send in the demographic invaders instead.

Might take a little longer, but it will be a sure thing in the long run.

Oh for $#@!'s sake, stop playing games...you do know that there is this thing called "war", right?
    Yes. And it doesn't exist without individuals committing violent criminal acts.
    Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your family didn't build the nation or the constitution. It isn't your property to complain about. If you want to control who lives in the house across the street, buy it. Otherwise, worry about what's actually yours. And within the purview of what is actually yours, nobody else can come and tear it apart. It's up to you to keep it together. Do you want to make sure your progeny stays pureblood white, then that's up to you to indoctrinate your kids appropriately. Having a brown family live nearby won't force your kids to depart from that training unless you failed in it. It all comes back to you.

Alternatively, you also have the option of changing your own attitude. You can cease to fear the choices your progeny might make about whom they want to have kids with and enjoy the life you have with a focus on the things that are actually under your control.
    Again, you miss the point, disregard the threat I just clearly stated and blithely state to take care of it myself, as if I hadn't already thought of that and had been doing so for over twenty five years now.

So why fight the immigrants? The people you mentioned are in the boardrooms, Capitol building, and universities.

Eliminate these pawns and they'll just figure out how to use doctors as pawns, gays as pawns, and Breitbart readers as pawns. This is not, in fact, a game of chess. These people are not limited to eight pawns. They can have all the pawns they can sucker into the job. They can even use you as a pawn, if they're slick enough. It can't be against the rules; this game has no rules.

Isn't about time we concentrated on checkmating the Klaus Schwab types? Or should we keep turning back this caravan, even as the OAS is organizing three more--and using your tax FRNs to do it?

You're playing whack-a-mole. You and He I Must Not Name up there keep hollering, "OMG! PAWNS!" And you can't figure out why I say, Yeah? Can they be converted to our cause? 'Cause most of these brats raised under the Constitution are so stupid, they won't know what they got until after it's long gone.
    It's a multi front war.

We could fight at Anzio and Iwo Jima at the same time, couldn't we?

It's a multi front war.

We could fight at Anzio and Iwo Jima at the same time, couldn't we?
    Were Tojo, Mussolini and Roosevelt in cahoots, just keeping us busy while they looted us all?

You're trying to use a good, old fashioned apple peeler on an orange. It'll only make a mess.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-29-2022 at 08:01 AM.
    And?
    Dems cheat.

Your family didn't build the nation or the constitution.
    Amazing...it just appeared then...poof...right?

And within the purview of what is actually yours, nobody else can come and tear it apart.
    That's hilarious...the people you tell me are no threat, come from nations and cultures where the "people" have seized property on a routine basis in the name of Marxist revolution.

As our failing institutions come to reflect that more and more, we'll see more and more people frog marched off to political prison, their homes and land and property lost forever.

Amazing...it just appeared then...poof...right?
    Right. Because those are the only two options. Either your family built it, or it just appeared.
    Ron Paul

We're Tojo, Mussolini and Roosevelt in cahoots, just keeping us busy while they looted us all?

You're trying to use a good, old fashioned apple peeler on an orange. It'll only make a mess.
    Brother, I am well aware that there are enemies working a higher levels above all this, and that there are many confused and tortuous angles in all this mess.

You mentioned universities...yes, a huge problem in what they teach and indoctrinate. I've done about all I can...I do not support them in any way, I certainly don't watch their foozeball or sports. I didn't send my kids there at 18. I tell people what I know, when I can.

I'm doing what I can on the invasion front...I'm not going to change IM's view and he isn't going to change mine.

But the back and forth may change the mind of a single reader.

Right. Because those are the only two options. Either your family built it, or it just appeared.
    I'm all ears...if nobody built it, how did it get here?

Why is the whole continent nothing but grasslands, forests and bushmen?

Brother, I am well aware that there are enemies working a higher levels above all this, and that there are many confused and tortuous angles in all this mess.
    And most of them are designed to fool us into pointing the extinguisher up at the dancing flames, instead of down at the burning fuel.

Everyone pictures themselves flying a Mustang and shooting down Messerschmitts and Zeroes. But the war was won by guys in blundering bombers, who took out the Bayern and Mitsubishi factories. Without them, the war would still be going on to this very day.
    And?
    Dems cheat.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm all ears...if nobody built it, how did it get here?
    So either your family built the entire country or nobody built it? You expect anyone to take you seriously?

Again, what's yours is yours. But you don't get to extend your reach out over what belongs to me, and what I and my family built and tell me it's actually yours. Your ancestors aren't the gods you pretend they are. And if some of them centuries ago did something impressive and ended up rich because of it and then someone else between their time and now squandered that inheritance, that's life. They didn't win you a claim to what isn't yours.
    Ron Paul

So either your family built the entire country or nobody built it? You expect anyone to take you seriously?
    Oh, beg your pardon, I correct myself:

My family helped build it.

I know I never voted to give it away.

Again, what's yours is yours. But you don't get to extend your reach out over what belongs to me, and what I and my family built and tell me it's actually yours. Your ancestors aren't the gods you pretend they are. And if some of them centuries ago did something impressive and ended up rich because of it and then someone else between their time and now squandered that inheritance, that's life. They didn't win you a claim to what isn't yours.
    This conversation is funny. He's rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, claiming they put the hole in the hull. And you're saying the deck chairs have rights.
    And?
    Dems cheat.

This conversation is funny. He's rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, claiming they put the hole in the hull. And you're saying the deck chairs have rights.
    You're right...getting off topic...let me re-state my position:

These people are not trespassers.

They are 5th Generation warfare soldiers, funded, organized and directed by hostile foreign governments in collaboration with domestic traitors, Quislings and collaborators.

The Constitution of the United States clearly defines as one of the few explicitly listed duties of the federal government to be the protection of the states, and by extension the citizens of those states, from invasion.

Article IV Section 4:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion

The only question on the table is this: "Does a sovereign nation have the right to defend itself against invasion, of any type, or not".

Period.

You're right...getting off topic...let me re-state my position:
    And when Biden and Putin start trading nukes, it just ain't going to matter.

So either piss on the base of the fire and get the damned thing put out, or chill and roast yourself a marshmallow. Because at this rate, we aren't going to be here long enough for any generational demographic squeeze--even if the Roman Catholics do outbreed everyone else for the few months we have left.
    And?
    Dems cheat.

And when Biden and Putin start trading nukes, it just ain't going to matter.

So either piss on the base of the fire and get the damned thing put out, or chill and roast yourself a marshmallow. Because at this rate, we aren't going to be here long enough for any generational demographic squeeze--even if the Roman Catholics do outbreed everyone else for the few months we have left.
    It won't be nukes...it will be an engineered gain of function super virus.

Yet another battle front.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast