Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Venezuela Empties Prisons, Sends Violent Criminals to U.S. Border, Says DHS Report

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It won't be nukes...it will be an engineered gain of function super virus.

Yet another battle front.
    Breitbart readers are content to let Biden's handlers choose the battleground they fight on. Toss a few caravans at them and that's all they can think about.

Putin doesn't read Beitbart. He will conduct this war he didn't start in any way that he can actually win it. And I don't think Covid or monkey pox is direct enough to suit him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So why fight the immigrants? The people you mentioned are in the boardrooms, Capitol building, and universities.

Eliminate these pawns and they'll just figure out how to use doctors as pawns, gays as pawns, and Breitbart readers as pawns. This is not, in fact, a game of chess. These people are not limited to eight pawns. They can have all the pawns they can sucker into the job. They can even use you as a pawn, if they're slick enough. It can't be against the rules; this game has no rules.

Isn't about time we concentrated on checkmating the Klaus Schwab types? Or should we keep turning back this caravan, even as the OAS is organizing three more--and using your tax FRNs to do it?

You're playing whack-a-mole. You and He I Must Not Name up there keep hollering, "OMG! PAWNS!" And you can't figure out why I say, Yeah? Can they be converted to our cause? 'Cause most of these brats raised under the Constitution are so stupid, they won't know what they got until after it's long gone.

^^^ THIS ^^^

So then why pay homage to tptb? You were on the right track with your screen name. Everything comes down to the individual, and the theft of money which empowers/enables atrocities to happen.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What you know about 3D chess couldn't fill a thimble. And still you state your opinions as facts, insult people who disagree, and wage rep wars like a toddler.

Hypothetically speaking, people can't help being stupid. But they can exercise a little self control and avoid being arrogant about it.
    You need a mirror.

It's a pity. If you had the slightest imagination you might be able to walk in another person's shoes.

Much worse for whom, exactly? Biden and his merry band of commies including the very bureaucrats you're quoting, who release America's very own homegrown violent criminals every day?

I thought you said, over and over and over, migrants were being brought here to disrupt our peaceful civilization. In other words, the exact reason homegrown violent felons are being released, and now, aren't being sent to prison in the first place.

If they were in jail for fighting communism, who would be the last people here Biden's merry band of communists would want actually talking with them? Breitbart readers exactly like you?

That's all the spoon feeding you get today, even if you were to act like a big baby. The funny thing is, what I suggested actually is so simple that a child could understand it. It's only adults with adult axes to grind who could possibly reject it on such stupid grounds.
    If they were anti-commies the border would be tightly closed under Biden and Maduro would not be releasing them from prison.

A compliment, coming from someone who thinks Breitbart isn't part of the MSM, and that Biden's DHS actually wants the homeland to be secure.
    Neither of those is true.
    But Breitbart and the MSM occasionally get something right and DHS has to tell a few obvious truths now and again in order to cover up how much worse things really are, especially when other people expose those truths.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This conversation is funny. He's rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, claiming they put the hole in the hull. And you're saying the deck chairs have rights.
    And you are saying to ignore the Orcs pillaging Rohan because the real threat is Saruman and Sauron and the Orcs might actually be here to help us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And it will enter through the wide open borders in the body of an invader.
    Our clothes are on fire and he wants us to take care of the base of the fire before putting them out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You need a mirror.
    Devastating.

Can I just say where I'm at in Oklahoma I have anecdotally noticed far more south-of-the-border immigrant looking folks than usual? I mean, it's becoming very noticeable now.
    You can usually tell by a few things that they are recent additions to the U.S.

But hey, whites aren't being replaced. Our border is fully under control as we allow millions into a country without the infrastructure to support these people as we try to deal with the messes we have now.

Yea, let's see how that works out long term. I guess enough old white people died off fro COVID to simply make all of this a rounding error, right?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

And you are saying to ignore the Orcs pillaging Rohan because the real threat is Saruman and Sauron and the Orcs might actually be here to help us.
    No, what I'm saying is...

...and I, for one, am not helping them do it.

No, what I'm saying is...

...and I, for one, am not helping them do it.
    The invaders are helping them do it, and you are trying to stop people from stopping the invaders, so you are also helping them do it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The invaders are helping them do it, and you are trying to stop people from stopping the invaders, so you are also helping them do it.
    The invaders are helping them do what, and how?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The invaders are helping them do what, and how?
    Divide the people by advancing tribalism and big government.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Divide the people by advancing tribalism and big government.
    Because prisoners of a communist regime always work in favor of big government, right?

Suppose the Biden Regime shipped all the J6 political prisoners to, say, Colombia. Do you suppose they'd all turn into George Takei?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-03-2022 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Let's be honest:
    LMAO at the paid troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Because prisoners of a communist regime always work in favor of big government, right?

Suppose the Biden Regime shipped all the J6 political prisoners to, say, Colombia. Do you suppose they'd all turn into George Takei?
    Nobody is stupid enough to buy your spin that these are political prisoners that Maduro is releasing.
    These are criminals.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nobody is stupid enough to buy your spin that these are political prisoners that Maduro is releasing.
    These are criminals.
    Show me their records.

The difference between you and me is, I said outright, what if...? You're just acting as a parrot for Biden's bureaucrats and Breitbart.

Show me their records.

The difference between you and me is, I said outright, what if...? You're just acting as a parrot for Biden's bureaucrats and Breitbart.
    The burden of proof is on you.
    Communists keep political opponents in jail and release criminals, you said it yourself about Biden.
    And Biden is cooperating with the world's communists to open the border and let them in because America is the #1 target of global communism.

You are parroting the political line of the left that we have no need to fear those invading us, the fact that DHS was forced to admit some truth that contradicts the actions and propaganda of the administration means nothing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No, it isn't. I said, they could be... And you've been screaming, they aren't they aren't they aren't like a toddler ever since, night after night.

That puts the burden of proof on you. And neither Biden's DHS nor their parrot Breitbart is proof.

And no, I'm not the one parroting anyone. I'm not talking about all migrants collectively, the way both Teh Right and Teh Left are. If there was a way to prove a specific group of them were in fact anti-communist activists, you damned well know how leftists would react. The sky would be falling.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-05-2022 at 04:00 AM.

No, it isn't.
    Come on, @acptulsa, don't you know he is 100% right? I mean, it's the "Constitution-Free Zone" after all, where the Bill of Rights no longer matter and one is guilty before proven innocent. Why on earth should people have the right to meet their accuser and stand trial, even Guantanamo prison was/is a huge step forward!

We must destroy the Bill of Rights so that we can protect them!

/s

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

/s
    Now where did that come from? After all, he has only come out explicitly in opposition to ten percent of the BoR--so far.

Now where did that come from? After all, he has only come out explicitly in opposition to ten percent of the BoR--so far.

I don't think he/she read that far in his/her script book yet. Give him/her time.

1st Amendment - Why should people have a right to express that they are free or innocent?
    2nd Amendment - They better not have guns, or else.
    3rd Amendment - Eminent Domain is better.
    4th Amendment - Warrants, supported by oath or affirmation? Who needs those things?
    5th Amendment - We all know everybody should be deprived of life and liberty without due process. Even Trump said that.
    6th Amendment - Right to a public trial, lawyer, an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are - soooo over-rated and a waste of words.
    7th Amendment - Screw the right of trial by jury shall be preserved.
    8th Amendment - Cruel and unusual punishments should be applied, especially when they can get away with the above and below.
    9th Amendment - Should be eliminated too - the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
    10th Amendment - Everything is good, except the part about "states respectively, or to the people", which should be stricken.

/s
    Last edited by PAF; 10-05-2022 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Can I just say where I'm at in Oklahoma I have anecdotally noticed far more south-of-the-border immigrant looking folks than usual? I mean, it's becoming very noticeable now.
    You can usually tell by a few things that they are recent additions to the U.S.
    More anecdotal evidence. While seeing signs in Spanish in California is not unusual or unheard of, the large advertising billboards in the central valley have switched recently to almost exclusively Spanish. Advertisers generally know their audience...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    More anecdotal evidence. While seeing signs in Spanish in California is not unusual or unheard of, the large advertising billboards in the central valley have switched recently to almost exclusively Spanish. Advertisers generally know their audience...
    As a kid in S. Cal, I was constantly surround with different ethnics; Hispanics, Chinese, Europeans, Indians, Blacks, etc. Sometimes I was the only "white" kid at the party. And, I loved it!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    As a kid in S. Cal, I was constantly surround with different ethnics; Hispanics, Chinese, Europeans, Indians, Blacks, etc. Sometimes I was the only "white" kid at the party. And, I loved it!
    Same here. The SF Bay Area may be more diverse than SoCal, plus we don't waste water up here.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Come on, @acptulsa, don't you know he is 100% right? I mean, it's the "Constitution-Free Zone" after all, where the Bill of Rights no longer matter and one is guilty before proven innocent. Why on earth should people have the right to meet their accuser and stand trial, even Guantanamo prison was/is a huge step forward!

/s
    1 Foreign invaders do not get BoR rights, they have no right to come here.
    2 They are not on trial, we are discussing the proper policy for protecting the rights of our citizens from foreign invaders.
    3 In this debate evidence has been supplied that they are criminals, none has been supplied that they are anti-communists.

The burden of proof is on you to give us a reason to let them in.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 10-06-2022 at 02:18 AM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The 9thA contains no rights, it only contains an open invitation for legislation from the bench that threatens the rights of Americans.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The 9thA contains no rights, it only contains an open invitation for legislation from the bench that threatens the rights of Americans.
    Nobody needs you to "think" for them. All you do is parrot breitbart, when you can't parrot zerohedge.

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
    I know it's an anathema to collectivists, but people can read it and decided for themselves whether the problem is the amendment itself, or two sets of partisans intentionally misreading it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-06-2022 at 06:29 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The following is addressed to everyone:

I've asked before, but it's like asking little children to grow up and break the tiresomely repetitive and recurring cycle of "you're a big fat doody-head" name-calling and subsequent "he called me a big fat doody-head" tattle-telling. No one is edified by any of this. Calling someone a "shill" for the eleventy-umpteenth time isn't going to accomplish anything more than doing it the umpteenth time did.

So I'm not asking again. This time, I'm telling.

Stop using the "shill" epithet (or any variation of it) against other forum members.

Anyone who indulges in such "shill baiting" will be subject to being warned and told to stop. Thereafter, any further instances of "shill baiting" by the warned poster will result in the issuance of infractions to and/or temporary bans of that poster. Offending posts (including those for which a warning is issued) will be subject to editing or deletion.

Rather than posting "shill" accusations to the open forums, those who are authentically concerned that some other poster may be a genuine "shill" (whatever that is supposed to mean) should use the report function on suspected posts to specify which particular forum guideline(s) the alleged "shill" has violated. (And if you find yourself unable to specify any particular violations, then bite your tongue and find a way to satisfy yourself with substantively criticizing the relevant posts in the open forums without resorting to "shill baiting".)
    Is "establishment bootlicker" acceptable?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Is "establishment bootlicker" acceptable?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456