Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 176

Thread: Venezuela Empties Prisons, Sends Violent Criminals to U.S. Border, Says DHS Report

  1. #1

    Venezuela Empties Prisons, Sends Violent Criminals to U.S. Border, Says DHS Report

    EXCLUSIVE: Venezuela Empties Prisons, Sends Violent Criminals to U.S. Border, Says DHS Report

    RANDY CLARK
    18 Sep 2022

    A recent Department of Homeland Security intelligence report received by the Border Patrol instructs agents to look for Venezuelan inmates released from entering the U.S., according to a source within CBP. The report, reviewed by Breitbart Texas, indicates the Venezuelan government, under the leadership of Nicolás Maduro Moros, is purposely freeing inmates — including some convicted of murder, rape, and extortion.

    The intelligence report warns agents the freed prisoners have been seen within migrant caravans traveling from Tapachula, Mexico toward the U.S.-Mexico border as recently as July. The source, not authorized to speak to the media, told Breitbart Texas the move is reminiscent of a similar action taken by Cuban dictator Fidel Castro during the Mariel boat lift in the 1980s.

    The report does not state whether the released prison inmates were traveling as a cohesive group but does state it was commonly shared knowledge among migrants traveling to the United States within a caravan in July that many of the Venezuelan migrants in the group were convicts and included hardened criminals.

    ...
    read more:
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...ys-dhs-report/



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Paging Ron DeSantis...

  4. #3
    Don't worry. When they get here and drink our magic water, all immigrants turn into hard working, libertarian, family oriented folks who put all lazy Americans to shame.
    ...

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Paging Ron DeSantis...

    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  6. #5
    $#@!'s sake, I really am re-living Jimmy Carter's presidency...
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!'s sake, I really am re-living Jimmy Carter's presidency...
    Are you gonna chip in?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Are you gonna chip in?
    I think Provincetown should be the next town to be "diversified".

    At 91.5 percent, it's much whiter than the Vineyard.

    91.9 percent voted Biden in 2020.

    And the entire state of Massachusetts is a immigrant invader sanctuary.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-20-2022 at 08:16 PM.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I think Provincetown should be the next town to be "diversified"
    I'm splitting a gut over here, I just tried calling your ass

    Joking aside, all of this bullsh|t needs to just STOP. Incentives passed by both sides, politicians [DeSantis] giving FREE transportation, mobilizing the Guard... man, this sh|t ever ain't going to stop, it's getting worse by the second!
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I'm splitting a gut over here, I just tried calling your ass

    Joking aside, all of this bullsh|t needs to just STOP. Incentives passed by both sides, politicians [DeSantis] giving FREE transportation, mobilizing the Guard... man, this sh|t ever ain't going to stop, it's getting worse by the second!
    Oh yeah I see that...damn phone blocked it as spam...call ya back in the morning
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!'s sake, I really am re-living Jimmy Carter's presidency...
    Except unlike Jimmy Carter dementia man is going to end up with two terms. Whether he'll be able to survive all 4 years of the second term is yet to be determined.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-20-2022 at 08:58 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Except unlike Jimmy Carter dementia man is going to end up with two terms. Whether he'll be able to survive all 4 years of the second term is yet to be determined.
    Only if he runs against Trump. Anyone else would beat him.

  14. #12
    Why is Maduro doing this?

    Because he hates us for our freedoms? Because he's just plain evil? Because he's a totally irrational lunatic? Because he wants to go to war against the most powerful military in the world?

    Or is it because over many years the US has intervened in his country, making him like a cornered animal with no recourse left but to attack?

    Our government refuses to recognize Maduro as Venezuela's president. It actively supported a coup against his predecessor. It has imposed a variety of economic sanctions on his country. It has facilitated the active evacuation from his country of literally millions of people (out of a total population of under 30 million). There Maduro sits watching us remove from him the resources of his best people, and he decides, "Well, if they're going to do that, I might as well send some of the not-my-best-people along too, and make them America's problem to have to pay for and deal with instead of mine, since they're the reason I don't have the funds to imprison them."

    His action is actually rational, and even defensible, given his circumstances.

    This is blowback.

    And yet some people think the solution is a bigger police state here in the US.

    Every time we have a problem caused by big government, the solutions the government proposes, and unfortunately the solutions most voters support, are to impose even more big government, which will be bound to result in new unintended consequences that will only repeat the cycle.

    When a problem is caused by big government, the solution is to cease and repeal the government actions that caused it, not to come up with even more.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Why is Maduro doing this?

    Because he hates us for our freedoms? Because he's just plain evil? Because he's a totally irrational lunatic? Because he wants to go to war against the most powerful military in the world?
    Of course it's rational.

    That's what 5th Generation demographic warfare IS...rational.

    But your solution is closing the barn door after the horse has escaped.

    Even if we reversed our foreign policy position today, the invaders would not shrug their shoulders, and turn around and march back.

    So what are you prepared to do about it now, other than nothing?
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course it's rational.

    That's what 5th Generation demographic warfare IS...rational.

    But your solution is closing the barn door after the horse has escaped.

    Even if we reversed our foreign policy position today, the invaders would not shrug their shoulders, and turn around and march back.

    So what are you prepared to do about it now, other than nothing?
    We can't undo what's done. But we can cut our losses.

    I've heard that accusation before. "Your solution is doing nothing!" That's what the statists always say about every issue. In their minds, the notion of any progress ever being made that is not under the direction of the government just doesn't register. To them, you either want the government to solve a problem, or you are on the side of the enemy.

    I won't waste time answering something as obviously wrong as that beyond saying that my solution is to prefer not making the problem worse over making it worse.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Why is Maduro doing this?

    Because he hates us for our freedoms? Because he's just plain evil? Because he's a totally irrational lunatic? Because he wants to go to war against the most powerful military in the world?

    Or is it because over many years the US has intervened in his country, making him like a cornered animal with no recourse left but to attack?

    Our government refuses to recognize Maduro as Venezuela's president. It actively supported a coup against his predecessor. It has imposed a variety of economic sanctions on his country. It has facilitated the active evacuation from his country of literally millions of people (out of a total population of under 30 million). There Maduro sits watching us remove from him the resources of his best people, and he decides, "Well, if they're going to do that, I might as well send some of the not-my-best-people along too, and make them America's problem to have to pay for and deal with instead of mine, since they're the reason I don't have the funds to imprison them."

    His action is actually rational, and even defensible, given his circumstances.

    This is blowback.

    And yet some people think the solution is a bigger police state here in the US.

    Every time we have a problem caused by big government, the solutions the government proposes, and unfortunately the solutions most voters support, are to impose even more big government, which will be bound to result in new unintended consequences that will only repeat the cycle.

    When a problem is caused by big government, the solution is to cease and repeal the government actions that caused it, not to come up with even more.

    “You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Invisible Man again.”


    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    We can't undo what's done. But we can cut our losses.

    I've heard that accusation before. "Your solution is doing nothing!" That's what the statists always say about every issue. In their minds, the notion of any progress ever being made that is not under the direction of the government just doesn't register. To them, you either want the government to solve a problem, or you are on the side of the enemy.

    I won't waste time answering something as obviously wrong as that beyond saying that my solution is to prefer not making the problem worse over making it worse.

    “You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Invisible Man again.“
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I've heard that accusation before. "Your solution is doing nothing!" That's what the statists always say about every issue. In their minds, the notion of any progress ever being made that is not under the direction of the government just doesn't register. To them, you either want the government to solve a problem, or you are on the side of the enemy.
    I've heard it more times than I can count. "You want to eliminate the federal Department of Education? Why do you want children to go uneducated?"

    I see Hegel beneath all of this. Problem, reaction, draconian solution. You want to do nothing? How is the government doing nothing at all not a huge improvement over what the government is doing now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I've heard it more times than I can count. "You want to eliminate the federal Department of Education? Why do you want children to go uneducated?"

    I see Hegel beneath all of this. Problem, reaction, draconian solution. You want to do nothing? How is the government doing nothing at all not a huge improvement over what the government is doing now?
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again."
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    We can't undo what's done. But we can cut our losses.

    I've heard that accusation before. "Your solution is doing nothing!" That's what the statists always say about every issue. In their minds, the notion of any progress ever being made that is not under the direction of the government just doesn't register. To them, you either want the government to solve a problem, or you are on the side of the enemy.

    I won't waste time answering something as obviously wrong as that beyond saying that my solution is to prefer not making the problem worse over making it worse.
    Are you in favor of armed citizen militias taking up positions along the border and turning back the invaders?
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Are you in favor of armed citizen militias taking up positions along the border and turning back the invaders?
    If "invaders" refers to people engaged in violent acts with victims, then sure. But not just for peaceful people whose only crime is the victimless make believe crime of crossing a border without jumping through the hoops some politicians made up.

    And if you ask how they're supposed to tell the peaceful ones from the violent ones, then the answer is by the same due process that needs to be applied to people who are already here when they're accused of any crime. They can't just engage in some kind of pre-crime enforcement or assume that people they see are guilty until proven innocent.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If "invaders" refers to people engaged in violent acts with victims, then sure. But not just for peaceful people whose only crime is the victimless make believe crime of crossing a border without jumping through the hoops some politicians made up.

    And if you ask how they're supposed to tell the peaceful ones from the violent ones, then the answer is by the same due process that needs to be applied to people who are already here when they're accused of any crime. They can't just engage in some kind of pre-crime enforcement or assume that people they see are guilty until proven innocent.

    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Invisible Man again."
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    They can't just engage in some kind of pre-crime enforcement or assume that people they see are guilty until proven innocent.
    Not doing so would elevate the immigrant/invader/illegal above the status of the Natural Born Citizen. These days it seems a person is arrested and considered guilty. Without a huge sum of disposable money they have little opportunity to defend themselves. Even with all the money in the world and the best attorney, an unworthy judge is all it takes for the demise of an upstanding citizen.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Not doing so would elevate the immigrant/invader/illegal above the status of the Natural Born Citizen. These days it seems a person is arrested and considered guilty. Without a huge sum of disposable money they have little opportunity to defend themselves. Even with all the money in the world and the best attorney, an unworthy judge is all it takes for the demise of an upstanding citizen.
    Your argument seems to be that because some wrong thing is done to one group of people, we should support doing that same wrong thing to another group of people in order to make it more fair.

    Is that a fair statement of your position?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Your argument seems to be that because some wrong thing is done to one group of people, we should support doing that same wrong thing to another group of people in order to make it more fair.

    Is that a fair statement of your position?
    Sometimes a wry observation is just a wry observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Your argument seems to be that because some wrong thing is done to one group of people, we should support doing that same wrong thing to another group of people in order to make it more fair.

    Is that a fair statement of your position?
    I think the justice system is corrupt to the core. I do not think it is some wrong on one group but rather a wrong on anyone they desire to wrong. Is not crossing the border a criminal act? Who gets to decide which laws are upheld, conflated, or dismissed?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If "invaders" refers to people engaged in violent acts with victims, then sure.
    Every single day we see the stories of native citizens suffering some violent atrocity at the hands of an invader who should not have been here.

    But not just for peaceful people whose only crime is the victimless make believe crime of crossing a border without jumping through the hoops some politicians made up.
    You are in favor de-evolution then.

    Politicians, or rather, duly elected representatives of the people, authorized by the people that elected them is the civilized way in which the boundaries of where people live and work and play and die are established.

    Your way is the old way, where the biggest and baddest warriors with the best weapons take what land and resources they want.

    And if you ask how they're supposed to tell the peaceful ones from the violent ones, then the answer is by the same due process that needs to be applied to people who are already here when they're accused of any crime. They can't just engage in some kind of pre-crime enforcement or assume that people they see are guilty until proven innocent.
    And what do you do with these millions and millions and millions of people while you investigate their backgrounds to determine whether they are or are not violent felons, kiddie diddlers, Marxist terrorists or other thugs.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every single day we see the stories of native citizens suffering some violent atrocity at the hands of an invader who should not have been here.



    You are in favor de-evolution then.

    Politicians, or rather, duly elected representatives of the people, authorized by the people that elected them is the civilized way in which the boundaries of where people live and work and play and die are established.

    Your way is the old way, where the biggest and baddest warriors with the best weapons take what land and resources they want.



    And what do you do with these millions and millions and millions of people while you investigate their backgrounds to determine whether they are or are not violent felons, kiddie diddlers, Marxist terrorists or other thugs.
    I think Klaus and the NWO is right again; chip every individual on earth, and all of the newborns coming out of the womb, and track them. That way we will be perfectly safe, buy only the foods they tell us we can buy, travel only where they tell us we are permitted, and arrest anybody who is innocent but suspected. That way we can preserve our freedoms. Most of all, don't forget: "If you see something, say something".
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  31. #27
    Consider this side of the border the US Capital and anyone attempting entry an insurrectionist.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I think Klaus and the NWO is right again; chip every individual on earth, and all of the newborns coming out of the womb, and track them. That way we will be perfectly safe, buy only the foods they tell us we can buy, travel only where they tell us we are permitted, and arrest anybody who is innocent but suspected. That way we can preserve our freedoms. Most of all, don't forget: "If you see something, say something".
    I prefer living in the Wild West, where any type of rapist has to think twice, because nobody's going to think twice about shooting them in the act.

    We have faith in juries of our peers. If you see something, do something.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-23-2022 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I prefer living in the Wild West, where any type of rapist has to think twice, because nobody's going to think twice about shooting them.

    We have faith in juries of our peers. If you see something, do something.
    Me too. But we are outnumbered. With @Swordsmyth, @Anti Federalist, the Fed.gov and the MIC/lobbyists all in agreement, you and I are clearly outnumbered. Why do you think we live in such a sh|thole, and are expected to pay hard-earned money to eliminate the Bill of Rights?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every single day we see the stories of native citizens suffering some violent atrocity at the hands of an invader who should not have been here.
    "Should not have been here" according to make believe laws and your own personal preferences. But we also see native citizens suffering some violent atrocity at the hands of other native citizens.

    And then it's fair to use force to punish or prevent that, whether the criminal be a native citizen or someone whom you think should not have been here.

    This does not extend out to using force against other people who are not committing those crimes.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Scathing report shines spotlight on violent attacks in Georgia prisons
    By kcchiefs6465 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2015, 12:25 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:07 AM
  4. Dutch to close prisons due to lack of criminals
    By heavenlyboy34 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. Netherlands to Close 8 Prisons: Not Enough Criminals
    By TheEvilDetector in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •