Thread: You want to know what people really think?

You want to know what people really think?

This is what we're up against:

https://imgur.com/gallery/2jMfher

Read the comments...it's a damn shame, Imgur used to refrain such $#@!...now they are just tumblr Lite.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like how he calls Rand Paul a privileged spoiled brat

How many privileged spoiled brats go to medical school, 5 years of residency, and then 17 years of being an eye surgeon.

Considering that black people get handed out scholarship like candy, EVERY black person had that same opportunity, and they chose not to do it, because it's hard $#@!ing work
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is what we're up against:

https://imgur.com/gallery/2jMfher

Read the comments...it's a damn shame, Imgur used to refrain such $#@!...now they are just tumblr Lite.

IMO, too much he-said-she-said. I tend to ignore that crap and not give it the attention it does not deserve. I sleep better, am happier during the day, and do my own thing without drawing negative attention.

Ok, once in a blue moon I might call a representative if it's something that I know will cost a lot of money. But, that doesn't work so well either, it's just a way to vent.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    IMO, too much he-said-she-said. I tend to ignore that crap and not give it the attention it does not deserve. I sleep better, am happier during the day, and do my own thing without drawing negative attention.

Ok, once in a blue moon I might call a representative if it's something that I know will cost a lot of money. But, that doesn't work so well either, it's just a way to vent.
    At the end of the day, this is all just gonna end up in a race war anyway. I sleep better, having accepted that
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

A comment section of a website is no reflection of what people think in this day and age. If the site has any traffic at all, it's just a bot farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I’m WAY PAST the point where I give a $#@! what most idiots on the internet think. $#@! ‘em all.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Comments on a website don't vote. Rand has a 100% chance of a win. I don't think a democrat has won there in at least 20 years.

All I see is an army of paid commenters with alt accounts. That's how the game is played.
    A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero --

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Comments on imgur don't reflect what most people really think. It's like saying what you see on Twitter must reflect what the most people in the US thinks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

@15:40 Rand speaks.
    Last edited by donnay; 09-20-2022 at 08:57 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner