Thread: Bill Gates Doesn't Want To Be Rich Anymore

Bill Gates Doesn't Want To Be Rich Anymore

Bill Gates Doesn't Want To Be Rich Anymore: 'I Will Move Down And Eventually Off Of The List Of The World's Richest People'

by AJ Fabino
    September 18, 2022

ZINGER KEY POINTS
    The billionaire went on Twitter to announce a $20 billion donation to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
    “I have an obligation to return my resources to society in ways that have the greatest impact ..." says Gates.

While Bill Gates may best be known as the co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, he has been gaining prominence through the years for his philanthropy, opening the doors to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in 2000. Since then, the foundation has doled out more than $79 billion to fund healthcare and education initiatives, among others.

The tech billionaire took to Twitter Inc in July to announce an additional $20 billion donation to the foundation, while essentially saying he doesn’t want to be rich anymore and would rather return his resources to those who need them most.

“As I look to the future, I plan to give virtually all of my wealth to the foundation. I will move down and eventually off of the list of the world’s richest people,” Gates wrote on the platform.
    The foundation intends to increase its yearly spending to $9 billion by 2026, up from the $6 billion being spent per year right now.

With the support and guidance of our board, we plan to increase our spending from nearly $6 billion per year today to $9 billion per year by 2026. To help make this spending increase possible, I am transferring $20 billion to the foundation’s endowment this month. pic.twitter.com/ybLMAKPx7I

Continue:

https://www.benzinga.com/general/ent...-of-the-list-2

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a man in the middle of a divorce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Melinda French Gates said she remains committed to working with her ex-husband Bill Gates for their charity organization, despite divorcing last year.

Bill and Melinda announced they were splitting up in May 2021 and were officially divorced in August, per court records. Around the same time, there were reports tied to Bill regarding allegations of inappropriate workplace behavior and ties to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/meli...divorce-2022-9

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If all that dough is weighing heavy on your mind, Bill, old pal, old friend, you just unload a whole bunch of it on ol' Anti Fed.

Don't thank me, my pleasure, be happy to take the burden.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL my thoughts exactly. Donate it all away and you can't pay the alimony?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

If he wants to better society he can start by depopulating himself.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Probably gets tired of having to pay off people to keep a lid on his kiddy diddling.

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-20-2022 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

What a crock. Shuffling the deck is all. Under the rug is where the rot grows.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-20-2022 at 05:33 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know them by their fruit.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Does that mean he will eat bugs and be happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Does that mean he will eat bugs and be happy?
    He is an unhappy bug.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner