Thread: CO - cops murder man who called 911 for help

CO - cops murder man who called 911 for help

https://twitter.com/TheFreeThought2/...51363032891392

WATCH: Innocent Man Calls 911 for Help, Cops Show Up, Jump on His Car Hood, Execute Him
    An innocent man was murdered in his own vehicle, posing no threat, because that's what cops are trained to do.
    https://thefreethoughtproject.com/fi...od-execute-him
    Matt Agorist (15 September 2022)

Clear Creek, CO — On the night he called 911 for help, 22-year-old Christian Glass had never been arrested, never committed a crime, never harmed anyone, and was a threat to no one. Despite these facts, and despite the fact that he was entirely innocent, police would show up to his call for help that night, and execute him.

On the night of June 11, 2022, Glass somehow got his car stuck on a rural dirt road after running into a small shrub. Thinking they would help him, Glass called 911 and though he was in an obvious state of mental distress when he called, he was still rational, honest, and completely open about the situation, going so far as to answer the dispatchers question as to whether he had any weapons.

“I have two knives, a hammer and a rubber mallet … But I am not dangerous, I will keep my hands completely visible,” he told the dispatcher, offering to throw them out once officers arrived. But officers wouldn't let him throw them out, telling him to keep the weapons inside the car as they escalated the situation to deadly violence.

“I’m in a 2007 Honda Pilot. I will not be fine on my own,” he told an operator, according to CPR. “You’re sending someone right? You tracked my location? My car is stuck under a bush … I love you. You’re my light right now. I’m really scared. I’m sorry.”

When police arrived, Glass once again offered to toss the knives and hammers out of the window. But officers made the incredibly ignorant decision to disallow this in spite of the fact that Glass had committed no crime.

“Please push me out, drag me out, I’ll follow you to a police station,” Glass told the officers. “I’m so scared.”

“You need to step out of the car now. Step out of the car,” an officer said. “That is a lawful order. Step out of the car now or you’ll be removed from the vehicle.”

Glass responded, “I’m so scared … You’re not communicating clearly with me. I don’t understand why I have to come out.”

A few minutes later and cops decided it would be a good idea to threaten to break the window of the innocent man's vehicle.

This obviously didn't help the situation at all. Eventually, officers from Clear Creek, Idaho Springs, Georgetown Police, Colorado State Patrol and the Colorado Division of Gaming arrived on the scene — for an innocent man, stuck on the roadside. It must have been a slow night in Clear Creek.

For a brief second, the responding officers had a moment of clarity and decided to call over a female officer with a much calmer demeanor. As she walked over to the car, Glass put his hands into a heart sign and blew kisses at her — illustrating just how big of a "threat" he was.

“Same back at you, but come out and talk to us,” she said.

But he did not come out.

The officers' superiors knew that Glass had committed no crime and eventually radioed in to the responding deputies to leave since there was no threat to anyone.

“Can you ask Clear Creek what their plan is? If there is no crime and he’s not suicidal or homicidal or a great danger, then there’s no reason to contact him,” a CSP sergeant says over the radio. “Is there a medical issue we’re not aware of?”

No,” a patrol trooper responded back.

Unfortunately, all logic and reason would become non-existent at this point and instead of leaving the innocent man alone, officers decided to move in. One officer jumped on the hood of Glass's car with a pistol and flashlight in his face as others drew weapons and pointed them at him.

Seconds later, as an officer breaks the window, multiple shots were fired and Glass would be murdered in his vehicle. His killers... public servants.

Glass's parents are now suing all those involved.

“Christian was experiencing a crisis, and he called 911 for help,” said Siddhartha Rathod, one of the attorneys for the family, “and yet these officers busted out Christian’s window, shot him six times with beanbag rounds, tased him multiple times from two Tasers, and then shot him five times.”

He was “fully contained in his vehicle and presenting no threat,” the statement insisted, saying he “had committed no crime, posed no threat to himself or others, and there was no reason for continued contact.”

“These officers took a gentle, peaceful soul and extinguished it simply because it was ‘time to move the night on,'” the law firm said. “From beginning to end, the officers on scene acted unconscionably and inhumanely. The Glass family agrees with Colorado State Patrol’s on-scene assessment that Christian had committed no crime, posed no threat to himself or others, and there was no reason for continued contact.”

As for the officers involved, they have not faced a single slap on the wrist.

“From beginning to end, the officers escalated and proactively initiated force,” the attorneys said in a release. “And yet, these officers, including the one who killed Christian, are still in uniform and have paid no price for their conduct. Our country cannot continue to tolerate this level of extreme violence by law enforcement. The act of simply calling 911 for help cannot be a death sentence.”

We agree.

Below is a video illustrating why this country is in dire need of someone besides trained killers to respond folks in a mental health crisis. Had Glass been just a few miles down the road in another county, one that employees the STAR team, he would be alive today.

Body cameras shed new light on Clear Creek County police shooting
    On June 10, Christian Glass called 911 for help when his car got stuck in Silver Plume. Seventy minutes later, he was shot by police.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvA40bt8RW8
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Served and protected the $#@! out of that kid.

"Skinwalkers"? Hmm, either mental illness or hallucinogens. Either way, the Police cured him of that problem.

And the left's response to this is to release thieves, rapists and murderers from prison and allow them to commit crimes with no consequences.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

again?

isnt there a list sommers?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

So, business as usual then?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Skinwalkers"? Hmm, either mental illness or hallucinogens. Either way, the Police cured him of that problem.
    I don't know.

He was afraid of skinwalkers, and wanted protection from them.

But I'm thinking maybe the skinwalkers ended up getting him, anyway.

Perhaps he wasn't so crazy, after all.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-16-2022 at 05:09 PM.

Am I missing something? Why not allow the kid to throw the “weapons” out of the window. The “weapons” would be gone and the window would be down.
    It’s always about compliance and escalation.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Am I missing something? Why not allow the kid to throw the “weapons” out of the window. The “weapons” would be gone and the window would be down.
    They had no business "allow"ing him to do making him do anything at all.

He neither committed, nor was even suspected of having committed, any crime.

This was nothing but arbitrarily vicious thuggery.

There was simply no reason for it. None at all. Not even a bad one.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-16-2022 at 05:07 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am the police and you must comply with all my orders or I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    They had no business "allow"ing him to do making him do anything at all.

He neither committed, nor was even suspected of having committed, any crime.

This was nothing but arbitrarily vicious thuggery.

There was simply no reason for it. None at all. Not even a bad one.

Sorry but I have to disagree. Of course there’s a reason, just not one having anything to do with the benevolent purpose TPTB present as the reason for the existence of police. The REAL reason is to demonstrate, in no uncertain terms, precisely who are the masters and who the slaves. Simple, really.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Well, to be fair, if the Officers see him with a knife in his hands for any reason, they are pretty much obligated at that point to fire beanbag rounds at him, taze him, and then immediately shoot him.

Even if he is basically still locked in his vehicle. Policy was followed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'm glad the Officers are OK. At the end of the day, that's what's important.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Sorry but I have to disagree. Of course there’s a reason, just not one having anything to do with the benevolent purpose TPTB present as the reason for the existence of police. The REAL reason is to demonstrate, in no uncertain terms, precisely who are the masters and who the slaves. Simple, really.
    I will counter-disagree - or at least split a hair. By "reason", I mean[t] something along the lines of an (Aristotelian) efficient cause. In this particular case, I think the demonstration to which you refer (and which you quite accurately characterize) is more of a formal or final cause of the event, but not the "reason" for it (as I am using the term). To put it another way, I think this incident is really just a senseless bit of murderous thuggery (occurring within the broader context you describe, and no doubt to be excused under the fig leaf of "officer safety" or some such bull$#@!).

Back in the days of human chattel slavery in America, the whipping of a slave who had attempted to escape would occur within the broader context of maintaining and reinforcing the master-slave dynamic, but the escape attempt itself would be the "reason" for the whipping (which would otherwise not have occurred). But in the case of Christian Glass, there is no such reason. It's just a brutishly pointless killing (analogous to brutishly pointless whippings, which I'm sure also occurred).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-16-2022 at 06:26 PM.

Yeah, you missed the full story. I’m not trying to defend this indefensible killing, but they spent over an hour trying to get him to throw the knives out or exit the car. He was mentally ill or on drugs.

Edit: whoops, my bad, they told him to roll down the window, not throw the knives out.

The problem here is that procedure and policy were strictly followed. The policy and procedures themselves are defective.

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-17-2022 at 10:55 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yeah i did miss something; “I have two knives, a hammer and a rubber mallet … But I am not dangerous, I will keep my hands completely visible,” he told the dispatcher, offering to throw them out once officers arrived. But officers wouldn't let him throw them out, telling him to keep the weapons inside the car as they escalated the situation to deadly violence.

It all comes back to escalation and compliance at all cost.
    Totally unnecessary imo.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

The only reason the police would show up in this situation would be to give a moving violation citation. 911 doesn't provide towing services. 911 could have told the guy to call AAA, his insurance company, or any tow truck service because the police doesn't offer towing and if they arrange it the customer will not have the opportunity to mitigate costs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah i did miss something; “I have two knives, a hammer and a rubber mallet … But I am not dangerous, I will keep my hands completely visible,” he told the dispatcher, offering to throw them out once officers arrived. But officers wouldn't let him throw them out, telling him to keep the weapons inside the car as they escalated the situation to deadly violence.

It all comes back to escalation and compliance at all cost.
    Totally unnecessary imo.
    Whoops, my bad, they told him to roll down the window, not throw the knives out. Agree, totally unnecessary. Training, policy and procedure were followed, and that is the problem.

He was afraid of skinwalkers, and wanted protection from them.

But I'm thinking maybe the skinwalkers ended up getting him, anyway.

Perhaps he wasn't so crazy, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    911 could have told the guy to call AAA, his insurance company, or any tow truck service because the police doesn't offer towing and if they arrange it the customer will not have the opportunity to mitigate costs.
    According to legend, vampires can't enter your home without your invitation.

Maybe something like that goes for skinwalkers, too.

According to legend, vampires can't enter your home without your invitation.

Maybe something like that goes for skinwalkers, too.
    An invitation or a warrant. Which only slows them down when their victim is smarter than this guy and the judge is asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

One of the causes of shootings like this is the "21feet rule." It's basically that a man with a knife can run up and stab a cop before he can draw, aim and fire his handgun.

What's ridiculous about this is that cops use this as an excuse and I have heard a few actually say that a man with a knife is more dangerous than a man with a gun within 21 feet.

However, few cops seem aware that this doesn't apply if the officer is already aiming his gun at a man with a knife. I am sure on some leo forum someone is saying that the cop standing on the hood was in danger because he was within 21 feet of the knife.

Even after repeat incidences I never hear such conversations taking place: At what point is somebody within their right to be armed (2nd Amend) and defend and protect their life against a crazed murdering cop? It always comes down to "disarm the person, re-train the LEO".

I understand that there are evil people in this world and there are methods to deal with that. But a person sitting alone in a car, not causing harm or damage to person or property, and a band of thugs show up to escalate and kill.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    At what point is somebody within their right to be armed (2nd Amend) and defend and protect their life against a crazed murdering cop?
    Eventually someone will have the balls to do it. It may take a while, considering how pussy everyone (including us) have all become.
    - Kim Kardashian

$19 million dollar settlement.

As per usual, the taxpayers are punished while the murderers go scot-free.

(Well, not entirely scot-free - they did have to write letters of apology ...)

Cops Shot Kid Who Called For Help | HUGE Settlement!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvur1mml5DU
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-27-2023 at 11:47 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $19 million dollar settlement.

As per usual, the taxpayers are punished while the murderers go scot-free.

(Well, not entirely scot-free - they did have to write letters of apology ...)

After they killed the kid they probably went home, beat up their wives and had some of that after a killing sex that some cops claim is so awesome, and consider to be one of the "perks" of the job. Heroes.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    After they killed the kid they probably went home, beat up their wives and had some of that after a killing sex that some cops claim is so awesome, and consider to be one of the "perks" of the job. Heroes.
    And just in case anyone thinks that's a morbid joke:

https://twitter.com/JJ_Boogie/status...90952135282688

And just in case anyone thinks that's a morbid joke:

What IS the difference between these sick $#@!s and the Gestapo again?
    Chris