Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida & Texas ship migrant invaders to Martha's Vineyard

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There are no normal working class people on the Vineyard any more.

I agree with CatTurd...send 'em 100,000 more.
    Obvously most of you don't know the first thing about Martha's Vineyard.
    Only small planes can land there. This was a stunt. Funny, but a stunt.

Migrants on Martha's Vineyard flight say they were told they were going to Boston
    https://www.kut.org/politics/2022-09...oing-to-boston

Today
    BOSTON - Emergency shelters have been set up on Martha's Vineyard after 50 migrants landed on the island unexpectedly Wednesday afternoon. The men, women and children did not know where they were,...

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...massachusetts/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Migrants on Martha's Vineyard flight say they were told they were going to Boston
    Even funnier!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

https://www.kut.org/politics/2022-09...oing-to-boston

Today
    BOSTON - Emergency shelters have been set up on Martha's Vineyard after 50 migrants landed on the island unexpectedly Wednesday afternoon. The men, women and children did not know where they were,...

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...massachusetts/
    I'm from New England.

40 years ago I commercial fished out of Martha's Vineyard when there was still a remnant of working class people there.

I know the island better than you.

Charter the Carnival Vista and ship 5000 at clip.

Of course it was a "stunt".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Have Barry and Michael gone to visit the immigrants yet? Heck only 50 people? They should have ample room to accomodate them.

https://twitter.com/KenGardner11/sta...12983444566016

I'm from New England.

40 years ago I commercial fished out of Martha's Vineyard when there was still a remnant of working class people there.

I know the island better than you.

Charter the Carnival Vista and ship 5000 at clip.

Well, then why did you say to drop 100,000 illegals in Martha's Vineyard.
    Also from New England. Also been there. Also commercial fished. :-)
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-15-2022 at 03:48 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

https://twitter.com/Grand_handsomer/...54453769367556

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are no normal working class people on the Vineyard any more.

I agree with CatTurd...send 'em 100,000 more.
    There are. I have met and done business with some of them. Somebody has to take care of all the summer people. Store workers, house keepers, landscapers, contractors, cops, fireman, service their cars and boats.

There are several towns on the island and not all of them snobby rich $#@!s. It's hard enough to deal with the rich $#@!s, let alone planeloads of illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I saw it compared with the holocoast this morning.

I think it was a thougtless political stunt, but come on already.

That's why you send 10's of thousands there. If It were up to me, there would be a non stop caravan. I know it's not the correct moral stance, but it is the correct stance that needs to happen in order for the left to feel the actual consequences of their actions.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Kamala Harris’ Secret Service Agents Protect Her Home from the Illegal Aliens

Liberal logic: It’s okay for the elites to have a fence around their property and armed guards on duty, but the average Americans, particularly those who live in border areas, have no right to the same level of security.
    On Thursday morning, two busloads of over 100 illegal aliens were dropped off at Kamala Harris’ home in Washington DC.
    The migrants were part of the over 2 million illegal aliens crossing the US open border this past year!
    The US currently sees 8,000 illegals walk across the open border daily!

TRENDING: Martha's Vineyard Homeless Shelter Coordinator Melts Down Over Illegals Flown to Island: "They Have to Move From Here to Somewhere Else" (VIDEO)

Kamala told reporters over the weekend “The border is secure.” These people just can’t stop lying.
    Fox News interviewed some of the illegals standing outside of Harris’s residence and even they said the border is wide open.
    “Vice President Harris said that the border is closed. Is the border closed? Do you believe that the border is closed or is it open?” Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins queried.
    “It’s open, not closed. The border is open…everybody believes that the border is open. It’s open because we enter. We come in, free, no problem,” he said.
    “Yeah, we came illegally, not legal,” he said.
    Kamala Harris briskly walked past a reporter asking if she had comment on the illegals dumped on her lawn.
    “Any comment on the illegal immigrants dropped off at your residence?” a reporter asked Kamala Harris.
    Harris ignored the reporter and walked away.
    On the same day, Kamala Harris sent her secret service agents to guard her residence from the illegal aliens.
    The agents told the reporters that they needed to make sure that “everyone is safe and away from our fence” but the American people can’t have these same security.
    The hypocrisy of the left is pretty astounding.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1570388108625182727

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-aliens-video/
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A better move would be to send tons of U.S. citizen homeless and set up tent camps at Martha's Vineyard. You know, the homeless camps that some people think should be next to elementary schools. Thousands of people who really are homeless.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

but I think it made the point clearly enough..

Que up the "Not in my Neighborhood" chants.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    but I think it made the point clearly enough..

Que up the "Not in my Neighborhood" chants.
    Exactly.

LOL, they deported 'em all to Otis AFB on the Cape.

Send 1000 more.

Martha’s Vineyard, Voting 84% for Biden, Gets Illegal Aliens Deported to Military Base

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...military-base/

JOHN BINDER 16 Sep 2022

After declaring a “humanitarian crisis,” the outcry from Martha’s Vineyard over just 50 illegal alien arrivals has prompted Gov. Charlie Baker (R) to deport the group from the elite island off the coast of Massachusetts to a nearby military base.

This week, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) flew about 50 illegal aliens to Martha’s Vineyard — a wealthy enclave of liberals and home to former President Obama who owns a nearly $12 million estate.

As Breitbart News estimates, the island could house about six million illegal aliens.

Democrat officials on Martha’s Vineyard immediately declared a “humanitarian crisis” even as the 50 illegal alien arrivals are a drop in the ocean compared to the nearly 6,000 border crossers and illegal aliens that American border towns are subjected to every day.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1570785537774198800
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

At this point, what's the use.

Even on RPF I sit back watching "the sides" eat each other alive. Whether a "stunt", or not, it is the lack of morals and the mentality of people to advocate statist solutions, rather than to stand and fight for actual liberty-promoting solutions.

I am also so sick and tired of people saying "This is a valid point, but".

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I think it's a good way to make a point.

Here however, people would immediately try to destroy that point because people were 'used' for it.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am also so sick and tired of people saying "This is a valid point, but".
    Why?

Since I was the one who used that phrase in this thread, I'm assuming you're talking to me.

Many points can be valid, but overridden by just as valid and more immediate concerns.

"Swimming is healthful exercise, and you should do it at least once a day."

"Yeah, but the water is full of sharks."

Even on RPF I sit back watching "the sides" eat each other alive. Whether a "stunt", or not, it is the lack of morals and the mentality of people to advocate statist solutions, rather than to stand and fight for actual liberty-promoting solutions.
    I'm assuming that solution is ending handouts and benefits that the invaders get?

Well...

We like to tell ourselves that, but it is just not the case.

This is one of the few issues that Ron got wrong, especially in today's climate.

The people coming across the border by the millions are not coming to get free hand outs and Obama phones.

Take a close look...most of them have that already.

They are being weaponized by Marxist agitators supported by NGOs from around the world, to "march right in and take back what the gringo stole from your ancestors."

That's where Ron has it wrong: you could end every single government handout, and they would still be invading by the millions, regardless.

The government goody bag is just a lagniappe.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There are. I have met and done business with some of them. Somebody has to take care of all the summer people. Store workers, house keepers, landscapers, contractors, cops, fireman, service their cars and boats.

There are several towns on the island and not all of them snobby rich $#@!s. It's hard enough to deal with the rich $#@!s, let alone planeloads of illegals.
    That's a servant class, not a working class.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...94721852915720
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

How were they negatively impacted by these 50 migrants?

Why?

Since I was the one who used that phrase in this thread, I'm assuming you're talking to me.
    It's not just you, AF, it's all of the other communists on the "R" side as well. You just happened to say what I hear all of the time.

Many points can be valid, but overridden by just as valid and more immediate concerns.

"Swimming is healthful exercise, and you should do it at least once a day."

"Yeah, but the water is full of sharks."
    Yeah, border walls and living in isolation are much safer too. "If you go first, I might go next".

Being an avid diver, I swim with sharks all of the time. No biggie to me, I don't live under a shell or in a cage. Maybe come up with a better analogy.

I'm assuming that solution is ending handouts and benefits that the invaders get?

Well...

We like to tell ourselves that, but it is just not the case.

This is one of the few issues that Ron got wrong, especially in today's climate.

The people coming across the border by the millions are not coming to get free hand outs and Obama phones.

Take a close look...most of them have that already.

They are being weaponized by Marxist agitators supported by NGOs from around the world, to "march right in and take back what the gringo stole from your ancestors."

That's where Ron has it wrong: you could end every single government handout, and they would still be invading by the millions, regardless.

The government goody bag is just a lagniappe.
    I call complete and utter bull$#@!. As a traveler, I come across people of all walks of life. Sure, they are as indoctrinated as Amerikuntz, but a lot of them do in fact come to visit, vacation,,, seek a better way of life based on the false illusion of what this country once stood for. Stop the incentives, you'd see how quickly the riff-raff stop coming. Difficult concept, but true nonethelesss.

I speak to "repubs" all of the time. It's the same GD rhetoric. "Yes, it would be great if we stopped the incentives, but..." along with "we still need a wall and more federal agents". And not one of them call their reps to complain about their tax dollars funding this crap. Because as I stated above, people have no morals, and would rather promote the statist solution, even if/when it means losing their right to travel freely, among other freedoms. The "Constitution-Free Zone" around the entire country, it's not foreigners ripping our freedom out from under us - it's red-blooded Amerikuntz doing it themselves.

So, I will keep popping popcorn, because there's not a damned thing I can do about it. But I utterly refuse to be complicit along with the rest of them.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast