Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: DeSantis ships two planeloads of migrant invaders to Martha's Vineyard Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Until the Welfare gets shut off, expect more of the same.
    Again, I don't buy that anymore.

Maduro is emptying the prisons and sending them here. Even if there was not so much as a bottle of water to be handed out, these men would still cross the border.

Millions more are being funded, organized and directed by foreign governments, hostile NGOs both foreign and domestic and internal traitors.

This is not about jobs or "a better life" or hand outs and welfare or wretched refuse yearning to breathe free.

This is 5th Generation warfare, designed to destroy this nation.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Again, I don't buy that anymore.

Maduro is emptying the prisons and sending them here. Even if there was not so much as a bottle of water to be handed out, these men would still cross the border.

Millions more are being funded, organized and directed by foreign governments, hostile NGOs both foreign and domestic and internal traitors.

This is not about jobs or "a better life" or hand outs and welfare or wretched refuse yearning to breathe free.

This is 5th Generation warfare, designed to destroy this nation.
    I'll send ya a post card ;-)
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

"Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, DeSantis is horrible. He hasn't done anything right, and he would never be on the same side of an issue as Ron Paul.

We should consider the most Ron Paul-like candidate for POTUS, Gavin Newsom. Gavin is honest, sincere and really cares about all people. Plus he has great hair and can speak better than Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. Don't fall for the same old song and dance, vote for Gavin, he's like Ron Paul on steroids!
    WTH was that Brian? Who said anything about Gavin Newsom?

My point is that I think the fact that we're marching headfirst into WW3 and a stock market crash and depression, by far the two biggest issues that this forum was founded upon (foreign policy and central banking...immigration was far, far down the list) should be a much more highly discussed topic here than DeSantis' latest immigration distraction PR stunt. There's nothing in GenPol about those two monumental issues facing us all but plenty about DeSantis immigration, Trump's manufactured drama and rest of the kabuki theater performers antics. It's almost like it's intentional, ya know?
    Last edited by devil21; 09-22-2022 at 06:40 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    WTH was that Brian? Who said anything about Gavin Newsom?

My point is that I think the fact that we're marching headfirst into WW3 and a stock market crash and depression, by far the two biggest issues that this forum was founded upon (foreign policy and central banking...immigration was far, far down the list) should be a much more highly discussed topic here than DeSantis' latest immigration distraction PR stunt. There's nothing in GenPol about those two monumental issues facing us all but plenty about DeSantis immigration, Trump's manufactured drama and rest of the kabuki theater performers antics. It's almost like it's intentional, ya know?
    Ya think???
    There is no spoon.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    lol
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That isn't wrong. DeSantis couldn't send a group of Cuban boat people up north. Cubans are an important voting block in Florida and he couldn't win the election without them.
    $#@! you, I got mine: Refugee edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678