Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida & Texas ship migrant invaders to Martha's Vineyard

I love the smell of hypocrisy being exposed in the afternoon.

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...92114245763076

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL. They're almost there. (This tweet may be what gave Malice the idea.)

https://twitter.com/JFKLibrary/statu...10627134529536

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The most important aspect of this is that Abbott and DeSantis are exercising the States obligation, responsibility and right to use civil disobedience, when the federal government has over reached and over stepped the will of the people of those states.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

LOL. For a brief moment, the mask slips aside ...

(Malcolm X identified these people for what they are a long time ago.)

https://twitter.com/BRVTVSMAXIMVS/st...76481202696192

I do think it's a bit ridiculous an island of that size cannot help out 50 people.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I call complete and utter bull$#@!. As a traveler, I come across people of all walks of life. Sure, they are as indoctrinated as Amerikuntz, but a lot of them do in fact come to visit, vacation,,, seek a better way of life based on the false illusion of what this country once stood for. Stop the incentives, you'd see how quickly the riff-raff stop coming. Difficult concept, but true nonethelesss.
    You just made a self contradicting argument:

If the invaders are actually great people who are just looking to visit family, vacation and to seek a better way of life that this country used to offer, they why would cutting off the goodies discourage them from coming?

Nope...don't buy it. These people in these caravans, paying mules, getting bussed and flown around the world...this is manufactured, orchestrated and financed by our enemies, for the purpose of turning us into Venezuela.

Won't be long now either...nobody will lift a finger to defend the nation...I'm fat, old and worn out, you despise the country and everybody in it, with the exception of said invaders I suppose...and between those two extremes fall about 85 - 90 percent of all AmeriKunts.

I'll address the other points after dinner, once I get a few drinks in me.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-16-2022 at 03:49 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Kinda like having a smelly homeless guy flying in first class next to the uberrich.

Oh man do I owe you a rep...somebody help out please.

$615,000 to fly 50 migrants.

This is DeSantis using state money to make political ads.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Oh look who has returned!

Is this where you finally draw the line on government spending?? ALL government spending is a political ad!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh look who has returned!
    I've been here. There's been no discussion of anything for months.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Is this where you finally draw the line on government spending?? ALL government spending is a political ad!
    Ah yes, my notorious support for government spending.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Yup, and those ads are hitting raw nerves all over.

Which is what a good political ad should do.

Get back to me when the Marxist media organs quit supplying billions of dollars worth of free press to prop up the UniParty.

If I lived in FL I'd vote for this.

If there was a "chip in" fund for this, I'd contribute.

And of course we all see how "diverse" Hyannis and Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard has become since 1962.

Kennedy was the $#@! responsible for this, with Immigration Reform Act, that he swore, would not change the ethic make up of the United States.

Beat me to it!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Obvously most of you don't know the first thing about Martha's Vineyard.
    Only small planes can land there. This was a stunt. Funny, but a stunt.

Migrants on Martha's Vineyard flight say they were told they were going to Boston
    https://www.kut.org/politics/2022-09...oing-to-boston

Today
    BOSTON - Emergency shelters have been set up on Martha's Vineyard after 50 migrants landed on the island unexpectedly Wednesday afternoon. The men, women and children did not know where they were,...

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...massachusetts/
    And the dumb gop base will kneel down and suck DeSantis just a lil bit harder because of a staged PR stunt. Idiots never learn.

"Let's give him the highest office in the land! He's our new savior!"

smh

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, and those ads are hitting raw nerves all over.

Which is what a good political ad should do.

Get back to me when the Marxist media organs quit supplying billions of dollars worth of free press to prop up the UniParty.

If I lived in FL I'd vote for this.

If there was a "chip in" fund for this, I'd contribute.
    Umm, you do realize it's the same Marxist media that's giving DeSantis all the coverage too right?
    Last edited by devil21; 09-16-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

That's a servant class, not a working class.
    Yeah maybe, depends on your perspective. You get to live on a nice island 8 months of the year without the summer residents and tourists

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    How were they negatively impacted by these 50 migrants?
    You think Obama and some investment bankers fed and housed the illegals? It's September, they are all long gone anyway.

I think that is the total contract, not one flight.

And of course we all see how "diverse" Hyannis and Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard has become since 1962.

Kennedy was the $#@! responsible for this, with Immigration Reform Act, that he swore, would not change the ethic make up of the United States.
    Actually I think those blacks ended up staying on the cape and descendants are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You think Obama and some investment bankers fed and housed the illegals? It's September, they are all long gone anyway.
    So they took food and housing from the poor of Martha’s Vineyard?

From what I saw, they got standard upperclass white treatment from the locals. It looked like some kind of generic cereals were being given to them. I didn't know they had a Dollar Store on Martha’s Vineyard. Wouldn't be surprised if they gave each refugee a dried package of lentils. That’s what the poor should eat when they are starving, don't you know?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Infiltration and sabotage 101. Make arguments that should resonate with the target audience.

Let's look at it from the elitist standpoint for a second. Imagine you're a stock broker. You have busted your tail for years. Stayed awake for weeks at a time on meth binges doing research so you could pick the best stocks for your portfolio. You made some good decisions took some big risks. So you deserve big rewards right? Most of your coworkers have overdosed or blew their brains from the stress.

So why can't you have a place away from it all where you don't have to deal with the lower classes (unless they are doing your yard work)?
    Why can't you have a place where you can walk down the street and not be harassed by panhandlers?

I know if I was rich I would move to a very secluded place away from it all. So why can't the people on Martha's Vineyard have that? Instead some governor trolls your community. Why are people such haters?

He has surplus $$ & can afford to use it any way he wants, let alone obvious betterment of his State & our Country.

Well run States get that privilege.

Give Credit where Credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Umm, you do realize it's the same Marxist media that's giving DeSantis all the coverage too right?
    LOL - Yeah, calling him a human trafficker and a Nazi and pure evil.

Any press is good press though, amirite?

Look, I get it, you're an open borders guy.

I would never expect you to appreciate the sheer brilliance and balls of this move.

For those dwindling few of us that think you cannot have a nation or a home while allowing millions of hostile invaders waltz into your land, it was an epic maneuver.

In the great warp and woof of life, yeah, 50 people may not be that significant.

But it was well worth it just to record the reaction of the filthy Marxist turds

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Let's look at it from the elitist standpoint for a second. Imagine you're a stock broker. You have busted your tail for years. Stayed awake for weeks at a time on meth binges doing research so you could pick the best stocks for your portfolio. You made some good decisions took some big risks. So you deserve big rewards right? Most of your coworkers have overdosed or blew their brains from the stress.

So why can't you have a place away from it all where you don't have to deal with the lower classes (unless they are doing your yard work)?
    Why can't you have a place where you can walk down the street and not be harassed by panhandlers?

I know if I was rich I would move to a very secluded place away from it all. So why can't the people on Martha's Vineyard have that? Instead some governor trolls your community. Why are people such haters?
    Because these people vote for and support policies that remove that freedom from the rest of us proles.

I can't afford to buy a place on the Vineyard.

But I was able to save up and work all my life to buy a small farm in rural NH.

The $#@!ing Marxist turds of the Vineyard have no problem voting for and supporting policies and charities that are going to import a bunch of Haitians or Ghanans or Venezuelans into MY little home town because its "too white".

Well, $#@! them and their lily white (almost 90 percent) enclave.

Let them get a gutful of the consequences of the policies they foist off on all the rest of us, while piously looking down their nose at people like me and calling me a racist and xenophobe and a Nazi and the greatest threat the country has ever seen.

My Quaker kin built Martha's Vineyard, centuries before these soi-disant Marxist maggots showed up.

If I was a Florida citizen I'd vote for more of this.

If there was "chip in" available, I'd thrown in my own money for this.

If I was a Florida citizen I'd vote for more of this.

If there was "chip in" available, I'd thrown in my own money for this.
    So you are just like everyone else? Move the "problem" somewhere away from you. The "chip in" idea you are wasting your money. You would be better off buying a scratch ticket or placing a bet on a +10000 underdog. At least then you could feed off the hopium until your team loses or none of your scratch tickets win.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So you are just like everyone else? Move the "problem" somewhere away from you. The "chip in" idea you are wasting your money. You would be better off buying a scratch ticket or placing a bet on a +10000 underdog. At least then you could feed off the hopium until your team loses or none of your scratch tickets win.
    No, I am not like everybody else.

I say mobilize three brigades of armed citizen militia to the border, and issue orders to shoot to kill anybody crossing in illegally.

Problem solved.

But nobody has the stomach for that, so in the short term, yes, of course, move the problem somewhere else.

When you take out the household trash, do you pay somebody else to take it far away from you, or do you toss it in the front yard or in the woods?

I didn't want the invasion, I do not support the invasion, so, if the invaders end up somewhere "away from me", so be it.

That they are being sent to Marxist progs communities that do want the invasion to continue, is proper and just.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-17-2022 at 06:20 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you are just like everyone else? Move the "problem" somewhere away from you.
    That's not really the point of this. The problem is a problem no matter where it is. The only difference is now it's a problem for the liberals who virtue signaled their supposed support for illegal immigrants and now have to put that sanctimony to the test. When it was a problem only for the conservative states which were getting planeloads of illegals in the middle of the night, no one cared.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Fake morality on display
    Sanctuary Cities should be housing

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast