Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I have no problem wrapping my head around this level of evil. I'm well acquainted with the history of the state, and the levels of depravity to which it will sink in order to achieve it's ends. Precisely so, in fact. I do not believe the state is so foolish as to open itself to such weakness. We're dealing with a unique evil, not a clumsy and haphazard one. It's far easier to allow September 11th to occur as it did, whether the towers fell or not, and use it for their ends regardless. In fact, it would have been even better for the state had the towers NOT collapsed - imagine the contracts that could have been given out to bring them down AND tote them away, rather than just tote them away as it were.
    You cannot be blamed because almost everyone is ignorant of the truth in history. 911 was an occult ritual, and the U.S. became run by occultists in the 19th century. This is apparent in its monuments and dedications, among many other things I can't spend years discussing here.
    On September 11th, it was the Egyptian (ancient) calendar New Year. The twin towers represented the pillars of Hercules, but also Masonic pillars. Two become one, this is an occult trope, just like as in the As Above So Below spells like the Star of Remphan (David), it is centered by the Eye of Saturn hexagram. Which is the center of the Pentagon, which forms an inverted Pentagram for Lucifer just like our Medal of Honor. The Washington Monument and Statue of Liberty I've discussed here, you may search for their glaring Luciferian numerologies. The rise of ISIS and its name were pre-planned, as ISIS was part of the spell connected with this New Year, as was the New World Order, as was the poor fire dog Sirius who they sacrificed on 911, they say he died while working, but we don't know. Look it up. Dog Sirius dies on 911. The Pentagon is occult as is the streets of DC layout and the money. When the Pentagon cornerstone was dedicated on 9/11/41 in a Masonic ceremony, it was the beginning of a 60 year sexagesimal commitment. 60 years is the ancient divine and whole number, 60, the base number of the Babylonians cults and Sumerian cults.. it is from the Babylonan Captivity of Jews as described in the Bible that these beliefs and conspiracies were resurrected nigh centuries later by some Jews and others that hold the same allegiances, and they came to power financially by corrupting the Protestant kingdoms with their Babylonian banking practices. When Bush Sr. gave his New World Order speech on 9/11/91 that was in honor of 50 years, but the 60 represented a closing of that task, the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one, 9/11/01. The Pentagon, which was hit by a missile, was claimed to have been struck by Flight 77, and it is 77 feet high, at 77W Meridian, and the E-4B that flew right over the Pentagon before the missile hit was call signed Venus77. When Norad was pulled down, flights could be run without surveillance. There are reasons to believe none of these commerical airliners ever were used to hit the towers, but were rather routed to mostly vacant nearby air national guard base I won't mention and the passengers were gassed. Then the planes were changed markings and dispatched for new use overseas. Of course, a dressed up military plane is what hit the towers, but the "contact" explosion was rigged to occur simultaneously with the plane hits from within. Lighter explosives extended the damage to mock the wings. After the first hit, the building was standing and habitable for a long time. For example, Edna Cintron waving in the North Tower. These people could have been rescued, but they weren't because the demo was planned. Just like the FDNY said, boom boom boom like a pancake the explosions pulverized the tower floor-by-floor. It was nuclear. The nuclear radioactivity persisted underneath and around the site. On this day, Odigo messenger protected those who they wanted to let know beforehand not to enter the building, and the event was filmed with prior knowledge to set up for it by the Dancing Israelis and Urban Moving Systems, who were caught but released. Anyway, I'll stop now. Good luck. 911 Missing Links is a great documentary still online and 911: In Plane Sight highlghts the role of the planes. Christopher Bollyn Solving 9-11, S. K. Bain Most Dangerous Book in the World , Victor Thorn 911 Evil, Chuck Maultsby Who Should Go Down in History, and for a "fiction" from the commercial airliner perspective and potential gassing, Rebekah Roth. Btw if you still think a plane hit the Pentagon, at least watch this interview with Adam Eisenberg. https://richardgage911.org/pentagon-...1-attack-site/
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-20-2022 at 07:37 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Of course, a dressed up military plane is what hit the towers, but the "contact" explosion was rigged to occur simultaneously with the plane hits from within. Lighter explosives extended the damage to mock the wings.
    The man is having trouble believing that demolition workers went undetected in elevator shafts. And you're trying to convince him that charges were set between the windows of multiple floors, and incindiaries were planted in the wide open office spaces, and no one noticed? And that jet or rocket aircraft which have to extend slats and flaps to get their stall speed down under 200 mph hit precisely where these were planted?

Interesting. Think he's going to buy that?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2022 at 07:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Btw another reason Buiding 7 had to go is that the 23rd floor was a top secret management center that almost certainly had an operational role in the events of the day.
    https://911truth.org/rudy-giuliani-c...ok-911-legend/

Concerning security, for years when the building was rigged, the shady co Securacom, aka Stratesec installed and ran all security cameras and surveillance.
    Marvin Bush was a director. After the WTC, Dulles airport and Port Authority jobs, they wet pubic on Wall street, made millions in stock sales then went bk in 2002.
    Don't forget the hundreds of millions in airline put contracts that were bought with foreknowledge on Wall street, that were never investigated. Of course the proved radiactivity is still causing cancer, and the missing billions in gold stored in the basements was never located. The gold they pulled out was not the same because the basements were pulverized and reached temperatures of nuclear cause. Likely warheads underneath. Last link gets into that. The rigged in-building explosives were nano-thermite based.
    https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/W...1security.html
    https://truthout.org/articles/911-te...-stock-market/
    https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/0...story-of-9-11/
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-20-2022 at 07:39 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Nukes...

...inside buildings.

Oh, well Son of Liberty. How can you argue with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

they were there...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What about them?

Do you have any idea how many NYC first responders have died since then? No, you probably don't; it's not like that gets any publicity. All I know is they've been dropping like flies.

A big, fat rise in the number of lung cancer cases during a few decades of deconstructing those monstrosities would have gotten Silverstein and the Port Authority sued. But how does one serve a subpoena on al Quaeda?

Larry Silverstein in WTC7 "So we pulled it, and we watched it collapse" ("pull it" is demolition term)

Hello,

For anyone who has done research on 9-11....

I saw a very well-made Youtube video a few short years ago with a man doing a presentation of, if I remember correctly, a CGI analysis of the alleged plane allegedly hitting the South Tower. It was really fascinating! The "no planes theory" had previously seemed silly and implausible to me. But this video made me reconsider. Throughout the video, the gentleman did not appear to have any dog in the fight or agenda. It was just a very nice, informative video. I found the link in my email but if I click on it now I get the hate speech message. See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g

Did anyone else happen to see the video to which I am referring? If so, does anyone know where I might have a chance of locating it? Or, does anyone know who the person in the video was doing the nice presentation?

Thank you!

Who insures the Kushner’s / Silverstein’s 2023 Jersey City high rises?

Is Rudy G involved with this team

Have to give Trump credit, he fooled almost all the conspiracy crowd into voting for him

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Hello,

For anyone who has done research on 9-11....

I saw a very well-made Youtube video a few short years ago with a man doing a presentation of, if I remember correctly, a CGI analysis of the alleged plane allegedly hitting the South Tower. It was really fascinating! The "no planes theory" had previously seemed silly and implausible to me. But this video made me reconsider. Throughout the video, the gentleman did not appear to have any dog in the fight or agenda. It was just a very nice, informative video. I found the link in my email but if I click on it now I get the hate speech message. See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g

Did anyone else happen to see the video to which I am referring? If so, does anyone know where I might have a chance of locating it? Or, does anyone know who the person in the video was doing the nice presentation?

Thank you!
    I think the best thing to focus on is the impossibility of buildings fallings that way unless the steel frame is cut to pieces in an orderly fashion, so they are falling at free fall acceleration through thin air. I think the no planes stuff is disinfo to distract people from this simple fact. Anything could be true given evidence and I keep an open mind, but the successful prosecutor focuses on just enough few hard facts to get the conviction. IMHO.

I didn't really get my head around this until I re-examined the laws of Galileo. A heavy object and a light object hit the ground at exactly the same time when dropped from a height through thin air. So the tower masses did not "go faster and faster as they accumulated and got heavier and heavier." Unless the steel frames were completely melted to the consistency of fluid, which they were not. Jet fuel is only kerosene. Wood stoves run much hotter all day and don't melt.

Jet fuel:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

The reason jet fuel kerosene can move a plane is because it is atomized to molecular level in a jet engine and burned very efficiently, in an oxygen-rich mixture. Outside of that it is just the stuff you put in a lantern, plus a little anti-freeze.

None of the close-up camera angles made the media, which make it extremely obvious it was demolitions, especially the THIRD tower WTC7 not hit by a plane.

CLICK VIDEOS ON "WATCH ON YOUTUBE" BUTTON IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING

Demolition

Pieces being hurled out laterally are multi-ton cut pieces of steel beam

Which block hits the ground first? On 9/11, the impossible happened and they both reached the ground at the same time.

Galileo, gravity

Debris field days after 9/11, steel beams quarter mile away.

Beijing Hotel Mandarin fire, did not collapse
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-25-2022 at 12:55 PM.

"Again, Occam's Razor. I just don't think you guys understand the level of complexity we're talking about, here. Especially when they could have just sat back, allowed the ragheads to fly those planes into those buildings and just let the chips fall where they may... Why wouldn't they have? What's their motivation otherwise?"

9/27/2022 Gas is pouring into the Baltic Sea from three separate leaks on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines, Denmark’s energy agency confirmed on Tuesday, amid claims by seismologists in Sweden and Denmark of two sharp spikes in undersea activity, possibly indicating explosions, and speculation about possible sabotage.

OMG, how could those 3 underwater gas pipelines be blown up? It's just too complicated to think anybody could go under such COLD water in the Baltic Sea & blow those pipelines up.

It's just Occam Razor, to think they happened naturally. I mean what's the motivation otherwise?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    "Again, Occam's Razor. I just don't think you guys understand the level of complexity we're talking about, here. Especially when they could have just sat back, allowed the ragheads to fly those planes into those buildings and just let the chips fall where they may... Why wouldn't they have? What's their motivation otherwise?"

9/27/2022 Gas is pouring into the Baltic Sea from three separate leaks on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines, Denmark’s energy agency confirmed on Tuesday, amid claims by seismologists in Sweden and Denmark of two sharp spikes in undersea activity, possibly indicating explosions, and speculation about possible sabotage.

OMG, how could those 3 underwater gas pipelines be blown up? It's just too complicated to think anybody could go under such COLD water in the Baltic Sea & blow those pipelines up.

It's just Occam Razor, to think they happened naturally. I mean what's the motivation otherwise?
    The more shock and awe, the better, this wasn't a physical process, it was a mental one.

https://archive.org/details/Rebuildi...enses/mode/2up

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor"
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

Because the goal was the totally insane full invasion of Iraq, and you needed a shock to match. The towers had to come all the way down to put a hole in the skyline that reminded people every minute of the day they were under "attack."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12