Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBI Coordinated Raids on Trump Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Sonny, honestly, there is no point in arguing. You aren't going to change anybody's minds here, and we're certainly not going to change yours.

As I've said previously, we live in 2 extremely different realities. Can you just accept, that you live in your reality, and we live in ours?

It's the only productive way to move forward.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-15-2022 at 02:45 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Maybe you missed the part where I referred to those who think it's ALL political. Those who create an irrebuttable presumption (I hope you know what that is) that it's purely political have convinced themselves that under no circumstances will there ever be evidence of criminal activity sufficient to bring charges against Trump and/or some of his supporters, so there's no legitimate reason to even have an investigation. They simply cannot conceive that there might be some fire where there's smoke. It's like some of those who went ballistic when the search warrant was executed at Mar-a-Lago -- without any knowledge of what was in the affidavit supporting the warrant, they were convinced that it was a political ploy, totally devoid of any legitimacy.

There are others who may not go that far but who have ignored or played down the seriousness of Trump's efforts to get Pence to throw out certified electors and of the submission of phony slates of electors by some of his supporters. One wonders how they would feel if these efforts had been made by pro-Democrat people (e.g. what if Vice President Biden had thrown out electors in January 2017, resulting in Clinton's election?).

Which isn't what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL OK
    "One screen, two movies."

https://twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen/s...28023160356864

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lindell: We cannot let the FBI be weaponized against the people

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell described the details of the FBI’s raid against him in a Hardee’s drive-thru to One America’s Daniel Baldwin.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just as Mike Lindell is not one to pass up a marketing opportunity, neither is Hardee's

Inflation is Mother Nature's way of balancing a country's currency with its worth.

Here at RPF, we don't promote every conspiracy theory - merely the ones we've been made aware of. If there's anything that Ron Paul followers know, it's that bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces acting in concert and in secret to make them happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12