Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Say what you want about Trump, and I do, he made a good speech here

Say what you want about Trump, and I do, he made a good speech here

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whoa! Awesome “speech”!! I’ve changed my mind!!! I’m going to VOTE for him!!!!

Fool me once shame on you. Follow me over and over and over again…

Americans. Short memories. Ignore facts. Never learn from mistakes. And then they wonder why.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

So... I guess we're just going to pretend that 2016-2020 didn't happen, and this is gonna be Trump's 1st term ?

Let's Make America Great Again (Again!)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Ron Paul Forums Mission Statement

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Ron Paul Forums Mission Statement
    Perhaps we should have a fresh poll to determine whether or not 2022 Trump is a liberty candidate.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Perhaps we should have a fresh poll to determine whether or not 2022 2024 Trump is a liberty candidate.
    As far to the left republicans have gone it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Doesn't change the fact he's not getting reelected president, especially when Biden and the rest of the Democrats successfully pin the medical fallout from the vaccines on him, and successfully convince people he knew the vaccines were dangerous the entire time while Biden is innocent.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    That was a 2024 Presidential Election video.
    FJB

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Say what you want about Trump, and I do, he made a good speech here
    Meh. Trump needs some new empty platitudes.

Maybe I'm jaded, but things like "we will never give in, we will never give up, and we will never, ever back down" just don't have the oomph they used to. (I blame inflation of the cliché supply.)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Meh. Trump needs some new empty platitudes.

Maybe I'm jaded, but things like "we will never give in, we will never give up, and we will never, ever back down" just don't have the oomph they used to. (I blame inflation of the cliché supply.)
    True enough...I have my doubts that AmeriCunts could ever muster the will to "ever ever ever back down" when they just stood idly by as the Communist Chinese and rogue US government agents killed them by the millions with a bio weapon and they held nobody accountable.

I will say this however...whatever that speech was, it was not seditious, treasonous, racist, insurrectionist, enemy of the state talk that the Marxists have been accusing it of.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Doesn't change the fact he's not getting reelected president, especially when Biden and the rest of the Democrats successfully pin the medical fallout from the vaccines on him, and successfully convince people he knew the vaccines were dangerous the entire time while Biden is innocent.
    But look at the influence. Tons of people come out to listen. Like him or not, he has a lot of pull.

But look at the influence. Tons of people come out to listen. Like him or not, he has a lot of pull.
    Meh. The overwhelming majority of voters vote without attending a single rally first. He has pull with his cultists. But they won't win an election by themselves, and the desperate way they beg us to forgive him for being a nutless cuck proves that they know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Bon Jovi still fills stadiums. Somehow, their music doesn't end up on the charts.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Bon Jovi still fills stadiums. Somehow, their music doesn't end up on the charts.
    .2020 debuted at No. 19 and had the second-highest album sales total for that week.

Trump has a lot of pull. The right leaning media proved it. He saw them kiss his backside often. Plus, now, he gets sympathy from the republican voters for all the garbage thrown at him

.2020 debuted at No. 19 and had the second-highest album sales total for that week.

Trump has a lot of pull. The right leaning media proved it. He saw them kiss his backside often. Plus, now, he gets sympathy from the republican voters for all the garbage thrown at him
    Yep it certainly looks like we will be stuck with the Orange Man for 2024
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep it certainly looks like we will be stuck with the Orange Man for 2024
    Isn't it amazing how Republican primary voters can get "stuck" with a candidate a year and a half before the first Republican primary?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Isn't it amazing how Republican primary voters can sheep get "stuck" thrilled with a candidate wanting their throats slit a year and a half before the first Republican primary?
    Sorry acptulsa, just wanted to fix a couple of spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Sorry acptulsa, just wanted to fix a couple of spelling errors.
    I'm no hypocrite. If I dish the grammar nazi stuff out (and I do) you can bet I can take it too.

Isn't it amazing how Republican primary voters can get "stuck" with a candidate a year and a half before the first Republican primary?
    It's also an uncommon situation, as the Great Orange One has already had a 1st term. Which certainly lends an expectation that he'll run uncontested, or at the very least, is the "default" choice
    - Kim Kardashian

It's also an uncommon situation, as the Great Orange One has already had a 1st term. Which certainly lends an expectation that he'll run uncontested, or at the very least, is the "default" choice
    I don't see how. Many other Republicans have left that office, survived four more years, and not run again. Teddy Roosevelt is the only exception I can think of, and he lost.

I don't see how. Many other Republicans have left that office, survived four more years, and not run again. Teddy Roosevelt is the only exception I can think of, and he lost.
    The main difference, is most 2nd term losers are willing to accept they lost, and move on with their lives lol
    - Kim Kardashian

The main difference, is most 2nd term losers are willing to accept they lost, and move on with their lives lol
    How is that binding on Republicans? And since when are they not concerned with "electability"? When only one guy has ever been elected to non-consecutive terms, it was well over a hundred years ago, he was a Democrat and no one remembers his name, you'd think that would give them pause.

How is that binding on Republicans? And since when are they not concerned with "electability"? When only one guy has ever been elected to non-consecutive terms, it was well over a hundred years ago, he was a Democrat and no one remembers his name, you'd think that would give them pause.
    Shrug. People are stubborn. It's basically like losing a fight via a sucker punch and then demanding a rematch. Except in this case the sucker punch is obviously just gonna happen again but whatever
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shrug. People are stubborn. It's basically like losing a fight via a sucker punch and then demanding a rematch. Except in this case the sucker punch is obviously just gonna happen again but whatever
    Depends on how you define sucker punch. Will they steal the election again? I doubt it. Will they kick off the civil war they're trying to stir up by shooting his ass? Quite possibly.

Will they steal the election again? I doubt it.
    Why wouldn't they?

Will they kick off the civil war they're trying to stir up by shooting his ass? Quite possibly.
    God I hope they start a civil war. $#@!ing brilliant that would be
    - Kim Kardashian

Why wouldn't they?
    Because it's easier to get away with giving gazillions to Big Pharma, or the MIC, or whomever, when a Republican is in the White House. Republicans roll over on crap they'd never have let Obama get away with.

1. Install Republican.

2. Pay obscene amounts of money for poison.

3. Install Democrat.

4. Inject useless eater Democrats with said poison.

Works. Proven. In your own words, why wouldn't they do it again?

Because it's easier to get away with giving gazillions to Big Pharma, or the MIC, or whomever, when a Republican is in the White House. Republicans roll over on crap they'd never have let Obama get away with.

1. Install Republican.

2. Pay obscene amounts of money for poison.

3. Install Democrat.

4. Inject useless eater Democrats with said poison.

Works. Proven. In your own words, why wouldn't they do it again?
    Some of the cheating was indeed institutionally driven, centrally organized. But quite a LOT of cheating was grassroots bottom-up by individuals that were receiving no instructions to do so. How are "they" going to tell "them" not to cheat?
    - Kim Kardashian

Teddy ran as a third party candidate in the 1912 election with no actual intention of winning. He just wanted to play spoiler so he can screw over Taft and cause him to lose reelection. We all know what that stupidity resulted in. Woodrow Wilson would have never touched the office had Teddy stayed out of that race.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-07-2022 at 07:51 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Teddy ran as a third party candidate in the 1912 election with no actual intention of winning. He just wanted to play spoiler so he can screw over Taft and cause him to lose reelection. We all know what that stupidity resulted in. Woodrow Wilson would have never touched the office had Teddy stayed out of that race.
    And that is the only instance I know of a Republican ex-president running for the office again. This is history people want to relive?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast