Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RP on CBS evening news today

No mention during the shows intro....what a surprise.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather in WI View Post
    Well ... even if I joined the FSP, I'd never switch over to the Dark Side! We won our game today, too. Any chance of a Ron Paul/Brett Favre ticket???
    Brady has said several times he has no intention to play on a united Brady/Favre ticket.

CBS is diving directly into the election. No mention of Ron yet.

JM
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?
    Check out my book if you like (free chapters):
    www.LightofAlexandria.com Thanks!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It will be on at 6:30 in Oregon.

talkin bout snow..

Some stupid paid ad for a four wheeler clutch here in Colorado. Like everyone in Colorado thinks a four wheeler clutch is more important then our counties future?

Quote Originally Posted by Heather in WI View Post
    Will someone PLEASE Youtube this for me?!?! :-)
    me too me too!

You're not missing anything if you're not getting it. There's no mention of RP, just some douchebag tourists jogging around.

They haven't covered it/him yet.....waiting.

CBS is not covering RP

It seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Forefall View Post
    You're not missing anything if you're not getting it. There's no mention of RP, just some douchebag tourists jogging around.
    and some people explaining what it is like walking in snow and slush.... Seriously. On national news even...
    NEW Anti-Huckabee Wiki: http://www.opposeHuckabee.com/ - help out!

Ron Paul Donations Firefox Extension: http://ok4ronpaul.ashlux.com/wiki/in...efox_Extension

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Granat View Post
    It will be on at 6:30 in Oregon.
    Where you live Granat? You a member of any meetups yet? OregoniansForRonPaul.com

did he get bumped? if you've seen that seinfeld, you know how bad that is! lol

It's taken off on the ron paul site!
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

It's probably being recorded today, aired tomorrow or later this week. That's probably good as there will be more viewers during the weekday.

I like how they sexed up Katie Couric's interview. I saw the online preview and it had questions that have the sophistication of 3rd graders. "what's your biggest mistake" "what's your favorite book" "who is your hero" TOTALLY UNEXPECTED. AND SHOCKING. AND DUMB.

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    What the.... ?

utube...
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

CBS Evening News is almost done and still no Ron Paul...it's not going to happen today.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nothing here in Columbus, OH..... Hopefully during the week sometime.
    As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. -Thomas Jefferson

The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others. -Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    I still see it
    Buy a house from me www.jg.remax.com

it's over. no RP
    "It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a 'dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance." - Murray N. Rothbard

Hate the program...had to watch, not on

Just watched ....they didn't even mention him at all
    "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear — kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor — with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it."
    -- General Douglas MacArthur

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    damn it. anyone tivo for a list of advertisers?

Disappointing....the Official Campaign site had it listed. on the events page.

cbs sucks...i was so stoked to see something

not a mention of Ron Paul at all,,

All about Broke Ass McCain..

He's dead and Gone,,

I think they're going to do Full Coverage tomorrow.
    "He's Catching on I'm Telling Ya"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast