Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is Joe Biden going to declare open, "hot" warfare against us in tomorrow's speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is that the guy writing speeches for PedoHitler?
    Not sure...could be...sounds like it.

All I know he's another member of the problem race calling for my extermination on mainstream teevee.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Biden Declares War On The People w/ Clint Russell - Part Of The Problem 902
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave is joined by Clint Russell, host of The Liberty Lockdown Podcast to break down Joe Biden's poorly thought out address earlier in the week. This Episode Was Recorded On 9.3.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgY2X5rByyg
    //

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden Declares War

https://www.takimag.com/article/biden-declares-war/

The Z Man

September 05, 2022

Regime-ology is more art than science, as the practitioner is often filling in large blanks in the picture, using small bits that are made public. Guessing at what happened to a regime member who is no longer in team photos is not too hard. The nature of his demise cannot be known, but his fate is easy to guess. Sorting out what is happening when the regime suddenly does something strange is another matter.

This is where we find ourselves with the bizarre speech delivered by Joe Biden at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. The speech was so bizarre that most people, even regime-friendly elements, are struggling to understand it. Add in the ghoulish theatrics that made it appear Biden was giving the speech from the gates of hell, and we are left with an event that defies easy explanation.

The usual suspects will tempt people into thinking it was just a horrible error, but it was a carefully calculated event. The lighting was intentional. The Marines in the background were symbolically guarding the President from imminent attack. Everything about the speech, right down to Biden slurring his words, was carefully planned. The people behind this event were sending a message.

The place to start is the text of the speech. The central premise was that democracy is under attack and the solution is to systematically exclude large swaths of the country from the democratic process. Biden did not call these people “imperialist running dogs” but rather used the term “MAGA Republicans.” Clearly the plan was to anathematize the term “MAGA” and thus marginalize the people using it.

It has been obvious for a long time to those who pay attention, but the Stalinist nature of the inner party was clear in the speech. Biden delivered the speech in an angry and menacing way because he truly hates the people he is targeting. He is a vegetable so we have to assume he is merely channeling the unbridled hatred that is the culture of the inner party. Despite the efforts to walk it back, Biden meant every word.

Not so obvious was that the speech was a call to arms against the white population of the country. That is what the inner party means by “MAGA.” Sure, there will be a sprinkling of nonwhites at a Trump event, but otherwise it looks like a picture of long-lost wholesome America before the flood of migrants. The appeal to whites is that it looks like what they were promised by Republicans.

This call to arms against whites is not a new trick. In the Obama years, the inner part created the terrorist group Black Lives Matter. That culminated in the massacre of five Dallas cops by a BLM sniper team. This was celebrated by Hillary Clinton as a step toward equity and justice. It is hard to know, but that may be why Trump scored his improbable victory in the 2016 election.

Of course, the inner party launched a similar attack on the country in the second half of the Trump administration. The highly orchestrated BLM and Antifa riots were a replay of the riots launched by the Obama administration. This time it came with a highly coordinated media campaign, as well as support from Silicon Valley. The end of the Trump years was a race war launched by the inner party.

What we can take from this speech, then, is that the inner party is seeing things in the coming midterm elections that worry them. The Republicans are working hard to throw the election, but maybe they are not doing enough, so this speech was intended to let them know they better lose harder. Given the history of the party, it is safe to assume they are up for the task. The Republicans were born to lose.

The next day, National Review, the flagship publication of Conservative Inc., had a main story denouncing Biden for not declaring war on Iran. The only mention of the speech was a meandering fantasy piece by Katherine Lopez. Otherwise, the conservative establishment was silent on the matter. The reason is they not only agree with Biden but have been calling for the same war since Trump came down the escalator.

The con men and carny barkers who compose conservatism have been at war with the MAGA crowd for more than six years. Here is the declaration of war on Trump voters, signed by a who’s who of conservative grandees. Some have slithered away from their position, like the dingbat Dana Loesch, but most have become more strident in their hatred of Trump voters.

While what is left of the conservative movement was silent after Biden’s call for wide-scale violence against half the country, the sociopaths in the Trotsky cult known as neoconservatism were ecstatic. The bloodthirsty Jennifer Rubin all but called for the elimination of the kulaks while praising the speech. The Trotskyites say that the only way to defend democracy is to eliminate their enemies.

All of this simply makes plain that conservatism was always a con. The so-called right wing offered white Americans a deal: If they embraced all of the left-wing ideas, they could keep their country. White America did just that, but what they got was a foreign invasion, the evisceration of the middle class, and middle-aged men wearing their daughter’s old prom dress while chasing little boys around the school.

Of course, the reason at least half the country now feels betrayed by their leaders and no longer trusts the system is what we saw with the Biden speech. Other than the talk-radio hucksters pitching their wares to the great dispossessed, no one in public life speaks out about what is happening. The vulgar display by Joe Biden was immoral and un-American, but no one in power seems to care.

Therein lies the reason for the speech. The inner party is increasingly paranoid about the great dispossessed. The Trotskyites have slipped their leash and are making open war on the people they claimed to champion. Conservatism is a dumpster fire and the great dispossessed refuse to go back into their pens. The kulaks are waking up so the kulaks must be eliminated. That was the point of the speech.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    //

Today, a few sites had an article noting that a recently released document said Biden authorized the raid on Mar-a-Largo.

That would be in keeping with that speech, which I read that he followed up with a similar speech on labor day - but have not listened to.

It's directly impeachable, is not defensible and is likely a convict-able crime.

The only problem is the VP is not eligible for her office or the presidency, and is likely even more incompetent and utterly corrupt. Ineligibility of one of the candidates, as well as not following the laws and constitutions of several States is another reason why Pence had a duty to send it back to those state legislatures, and which he failed in doing.

I was against the systematic election fraud in 2020, but I was also aware that Trump took absolutely no precaution beforehand that it did not occur after illegally shutting down the country and causing a general nonsensical panic, leading to massive mail in voting - with the federal post office being used for it, and with even Pelosi saying he should do something about it. (yes, even the opposition was saying he shouldn't make it that easy for them).

Then he of course makes no real effort to fight the fraud after the election, has no law firms in place, hires an out of date lawyer who now turns out had a drinking problem, and the bestest constitutional lawyer - who had no experience, and wrote one very badly written book. Then they didn't fight to win, but collected lots of money for it - for a staff of basically two figureheads - with a secret plan to fight it the last minute at congress, ignoring every other viable option before it gets there - nothing but the ultimate last minute hail mary pass was promoted from the start. And everyone should be there to protest it.

This is not how election fraud is fought, having watched it closely - esp. the 2000 and 2016 elections, it was just pretense. With the extreme left rioting and infiltrating rallies the last four years, it was very easy to see what January 6 was going to be. It was set up to be that way, and people are right that Trump was partly to blame for that. He loves causing drama. You guys fight. And apparently he loves shutting countries down for just two weeks.

Needless to say, I knew not to be anywhere near that way before it happened. The elections did not follow the laws and constitutions, and Pence should have sent it back to the state legislatures. But no sane person would ever want or desire it to come to that point. Trump apparently did. Bannon certainly did, having listened to him say it.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 09-06-2022 at 09:56 PM.

He may have ramped up the rhetoric, but I think the raid on mar-a-largo, the desire for gun control, and worry about the elections (besides the general tenor of the last four years) is more telling.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If Trump runs and wins we would see the right way to do an insurrection.
    2024 is probably going to be lit, no matter the outcome.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

https://twitter.com/RepAndyBiggsAZ/s...00559720374274
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...09705800732673
    https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...33019634028553

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Biden White House: "If you are not in the majority, you are an extremist."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...22680781758469
    Here we go again ...

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...45179695374685

Apparently, they decided to forgo making the backdrop look like something from the set of "V for Vendetta" this time.

President Biden Delivers Remarks Honoring the Legacy of Senator John McCain
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4hQ3k7wPOQ
    {The White House | 28 September 2023}

President Biden delivers remarks honoring the legacy of Senator John McCain, and the work we must do together to strengthen our democracy.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-28-2023 at 05:33 PM.

President Biden Delivers Remarks Honoring the Legacy of Senator John McCain
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4hQ3k7wPOQ
    {The White House | 28 September 2023}

President Biden delivers remarks honoring the legacy of Senator John McCain, and the work we must do together to strengthen our democracy.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-04-2024 at 09:56 AM.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...04118040387694

https://twitter.com/WesternLensman/s...38748136222950
    NEW VIDEO: ARE DEMOCRATS AND THE MEDIA PURPOSELY ATTEMPTING TO INCITE VIOLENCE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP?

Watch this video and decide for yourself.

Democrats and their media propagandists are engaging in dangerous rhetoric about Donald Trump.

They have called for Trump to be “eliminated,” claimed he’s "more dangerous" than the mass murderer Adolf Hitler, and claimed that Trump will “execute” his political opponents should he regain the presidency.

A Business Insider article then wants their audience to know what would happen “if Donald Trump dies while running in the 2024 presidential election.”

What else do you call this?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet MSM ignores how the left/Liberals are using threats, intimidation agaisnt those who are not "Liberal"

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Yet MSM ignores how the left/Liberals are using threats, intimidation agaisnt those who are not "Liberal"
    It's somewhat scarier when you realize that the left has a long track record of accusing the right of the very things the left actually does. Maybe this is just foreshadowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

PedoHitler does it again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F10bey4b2Q
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #207:

Glenn Rips Apart Biden’s “Save Democracy” Speech
    https://rumble.com/v45gy0h-glenn-rip...cy-speech.html
    {Glenn Greenwald | 06 January 2024}

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-06-2024 at 12:13 PM.

https://twitter.com/Babygravy9/statu...35357160145330

Can't wait to hear more of these kinds of speeches from Biden as we get closer to the election.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/s...96756059173154
    & https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/s...94024283783660
    {Jeffrey A Tucker @jeffreyatucker | 07 January 2023}

I watched the Biden speech from two days ago, and it really did rattle me with the Chernenko vibes there: all problems are due to rebels and dissidents and enemies of the party. It was an almost surreal experience.

Who are these people in the audience? Who brought them there? That opening cheer of "four more years" was overly scripted and canned. The whole thing was weird theater. The only real moment came at the very very end when his wife tried to get him off stage and he leaned into the mic with some grandpa joke about the real power in the room.

As for the text itself, it was as if real life doesn't exist. It was 100% about the grave threat of Trump/Hitler and, mostly, the evil of anyone who would support him and not support Biden as the savior of the nation keeping at bay the terrible pestilence of MAGA.

You would get the impression that nothing else matters. Home prices, inflation, crime, migrant crisis, ill health, homelessness, insane debt, mass collapse of education and learning, middle class crushed, unaffordable everything – none of it matters.

As a kid I could never understand how the Soviet Union imagined itself to be a democracy. Now I get it. You need a one party state in charge to keep the enemies of democracy at bay, and so long as they do, you have preserved democracy.

In essence, the Biden campaign is overtly enemy-izing half the country or maybe two thirds of the country or maybe everyone not in the 1 percent of ruling class overlords. It's extremely creepy because it seems authentic in some way, as if they really believe their rhetoric.

I do NOT need to add that I have no great affections for Trump. He is just the enemy they need at the moment. This the whole plot of Bug's Life and every other dystopian parable ever written.

It's all nice and simple: {not a Biden supporter} = {Trump supporter}

I do NOT need to add that I have no great affections for Trump. He is just the enemy they need at the moment. This the whole plot of Bug's Life and every other dystopian parable ever written.
    The plot of every dystopian parable ever written. And if the Approved Remedy isn't as bad as the disease, he's close enough for government work.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/s...96756059173154
    & https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/s...94024283783660
    {Jeffrey A Tucker @jeffreyatucker | 07 January 2023}

...You would get the impression that nothing else matters. Home prices, inflation, crime, migrant crisis, ill health, homelessness, insane debt, mass collapse of education and learning, middle class crushed, unaffordable everything – none of it matters.
    It’s enlightening to watch or listen to left wing media from time to time. It’s amazing the narrow focus. Abortion, Jan 6th, gun control, Trump, and Putin are almost the only things they discuss. Complete denial of concrete issues.

It’s enlightening to watch or listen to left wing media from time to time. It’s amazing the narrow focus. Abortion, Jan 6th, gun control, Trump, and Putin are almost the only things they discuss. Complete denial of concrete issues.
    Can't remind the self-styled compassionate set what their Team Blue is doing to the poor. Might overload their cognitive dissonance.

https://twitter.com/Babygravy9/statu...35357160145330
    Note the focus on abortion. Democrats only have two things to run on: abortion, and hatred of Trump. And so much projection in that video, which is standard from the left. “Oh no, Trump is a totalitarian! He will spy on the citizens, weaponize the justice system, deny freedom to political enemies!” Trump is their mirror, and they see themselves.

Note the focus on abortion. Democrats only have two things to run on: abortion, and hatred of Trump. And so much projection in that video, which is standard from the left. “Oh no, Trump is a totalitarian! He will spy on the citizens, weaponize the justice system, deny freedom to political enemies!” Trump is their mirror, and they see themselves.
    Hypocrisy is the basis of all partisanship.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456