Thread: Video: Deep State Preparing to Blame Trump for Vax Disaster

Video: Deep State Preparing to Blame Trump for Vax Disaster

Deep State Preparing to Blame Trump for Vax Disaster

The New American
    August 29, 2022

The Deep State is getting ready to pin the blame for the Covid vaccine catastrophe on Donald Trump, explains The New American’s Alex Newman in this episode of Behind The Deep State. It began in earnest with the release of a new report by a Democrat coronavirus response committee in the House of Representatives accusing the Trump White House of pressuring the FDA to approve the vaccine on a faster timeline. Now, the leftwing media and Deep State are using the report to blame Trump and his officials for the problems. But is Trump really at fault?

Related Links:

Is Deep State Getting Ready to Blame Covid Vax Disaster on Trump?
    Alex Newman, August 28, 2022
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody who didn't see this coming has been living under a rock. I'm beginning to legitimately believe both parties are going to be saying pretty soon that Trump needs to be sitting on a Nuremburg Trial 2.0 and needs to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity. They'll say he knew the vaccines were dangerous the whole time. Democrats will say either Biden had no idea the vaccines were dangerous due to his mental decline or Biden will say he was duped into believing they were safe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Honestly, who cares if they do? Why should we care? He deserves it.

That was his call, and he failed.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I wish Alex Newman would learn how to breathe when he talks because I really like his reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Anybody who didn't see this coming has been living under a rock. I'm beginning to legitimately believe both parties are going to be saying pretty soon that Trump needs to be sitting on a Nuremburg Trial 2.0 and needs to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity. They'll say he knew the vaccines were dangerous the whole time. Democrats will say either Biden had no idea the vaccines were dangerous due to his mental decline or Biden will say he was duped into believing they were safe.
    Anyone paying attention could have predicted this outcome. Trump was definitely swindled into believing this was the only way to open up the economy. He should have withdrew from the Emergency Authorization Act before he left office as well. However the key here is, he was not mandating any of the so-called treatments, it was all the corrupt democrats that placed the mandates.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

And rightly so.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Trump was definitely swindled...
    There's one nobody tried at the original Nuremberg Trials. "I'm an idiot LOL." Perfect for Trump. Looks like Biden will be using it, too.

There's plenty of blame to go around. If taking the blame isn't a bipartisan activity, justice won't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

On Trump’s role in the vaccine rollout...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    IMHO, Trump was a useful idiot for Fauci, big pharma and friends. This was all in the pipeline. When the “opportunity” of Covid arose, they brought it out. Trump, the useful idiot, then said “oh yeah, vaccines are great, and I’ll get this done faster than anybody else ever could, I’ll be a hero!”.

Trump eliminates red tape, bypasses full testing and review, eliminates liability, and throws massive amounts of money at it with Operation Warp-speed. It was more than they (Pharma, Fauci and friends) could ever hope for in their wildest dreams. They won the biggest lottery in history.
    Now, the Democrats, FDA officials, Fauci, etc. can and will blame Trump for anything they can think of, but Trump didn’t do anything that they didn’t agree with and happily implement.

Contrast this with the use of HCQ. Trump recommended it. But they had no problem shutting that down.

And as I typed that, the video got to the part where Alex Newman talked about the contrast with HCQ. Nevermind, already covered in the OP video...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    On Trump’s role in the vaccine rollout...

Now, the Democrats, FDA officials, Fauci, etc. can and will blame Trump for anything they can think of, but Trump didn’t do anything that they didn’t agree with and happily implement.

Contrast this with the use of HCQ. Trump recommended it. But they had no problem shutting that down.

And as I typed that, the video got to the part where Alex Newman talked about the contrast with HCQ. Nevermind, already covered in the OP video...
    So, I agree with that assessment, but since when do we give politicians a pass for being useful idiots?! They are ALL useful idiots! That's why they're there. Their main purpose is to secure donations for one party or another and get elected. (thread bonus points for "they're there their" ) Once elected, though, they NEVER reduce the power of government. Even in cutting red tape, Trump managed to make that more expensive.

I'm just glad to see that they're slowly shifting from taking credit for the covid disaster to assigning the blame. Progress.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 08-30-2022 at 03:49 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

One thing that both amazed and saddened me was, before the 2020 elections, I knew a lot of republicans who were looking forward to the jab and I knew a lot of democrats who claimed they would never get the "orange vaccine." Then, after the 2020 election, those same republicans decided not to get it and the democrats wanted to get it so bad that they would shame those who didn't get it. It really blew my mind that people didn't consider health but rather who was in power. A good portion of the population has no principles. It has changed the way I view politics and made me question the realities of pushing for a libertarian country. The fight for freedom is not always popular. It's as whimsical as the latest fad in pop music.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    One thing that both amazed and saddened me was, before the 2020 elections, I knew a lot of republicans who were looking forward to the jab and I knew a lot of democrats who claimed they would never get the "orange vaccine." Then, after the 2020 election, those same republicans decided not to get it and the democrats wanted to get it so bad that they would shame those who didn't get it. It really blew my mind that people didn't consider health but rather who was in power. A good portion of the population has no principles. It has changed the way I view politics and made me question the realities of pushing for a libertarian country. The fight for freedom is not always popular. It's as whimsical as the latest fad in pop music.
    ^^ Exactly [in bold] ^^

Which is more than likely why Trump happily stood on the sidelines during J6.

Though I don't have actual/hard proof, I wholeheartedly believe it was planned behind-closed-doors that the presidency would be transferred to the "other" party in order to complete the rollout. Trump, Biden, ET AL, were all part of the coordination.

TPTB know exactly how to play people in this 2-party Duopoly. The part in bold is the ultimate and time-tested example.
    Last edited by PAF; 08-30-2022 at 11:44 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

His ass needs to fry along with the rest of them.