Thread: One Year Later: Was Afghan Withdrawal A Mistake?

One Year Later: Was Afghan Withdrawal A Mistake?

One Year Later: Was Afghan Withdrawal A Mistake?

This week marks one year since the end of the 20 year US war on Afghanistan. Former US Gen. David Petraeus argues in The Atlantic that the withdrawal was a mistake. Is he right? Also today: SecDef and First Lady are jabbed to the hilt...yet they still got Covid! Does that just mean the vaccine is working?

Get your tickets for the Ron Paul Institute's Sept. 3rd Washington Conference: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/anatomy...s-366089773367
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The withdraw was the right thing to do but the way it was executed was not.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The latest fulfilled prophecy from The Babylon Bee:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

So, basically, the Afghanis enjoy somewhat more freedom than do Americans when it comes to the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Not the least bit of a surprise.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul