Thread: Pence in NH - Stop bad mouthing the FBI

Pence in NH - Stop bad mouthing the FBI

Former VP Mike Pence Says He'd ‘Consider' Invite to Testify Before Jan. 6 Committee

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...esday/2810301/

By Alison King, Matt Fortin and Marc Fortier • Published August 17, 2022 • Updated on August 17, 2022 at 8:32 pm

<snip>

But Pence also said he wanted to remind Republicans that "The Republican Party is the party of law and order. Our party stands with the men and women who serve on the thin blue line at the federal and state and local level. And these attacks on the FBI must stop. Calls to defund the FBI are just as wrong as calls to defund the police. The truth of the matter is we need to get to the bottom of what happened."

Pence got some of his loudest applause with this message to his fellow Republicans: "We can hold the Attorney General accountable for the decision that he made without attacking rank and file law-enforcement personnel at the FBI."

Also:

Former Vice President Mike Pence said during a speech in New Hampshire on Wednesday morning that he would "consider" an invitation to testify before the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

"Well, I would. If there's an invitation to participate, I would consider it," he responded to the moderator's question at the "Politics & Eggs" event at Saint Anselm College in Manchester. "I'd have to reflect on the unique role I was serving in as vice president. It would be unprecedented in history for a vice president to be summoned to testify on Capitol Hill, but as I've said, I don't want to pre-judge. If there were ever any formal invitation rendered to us, we'd give it due consideration..."
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @PAF scores a "win".
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Our party stands with the men and women who serve on the thin blue line at the federal level
    That's your $#@!ing "thin blue line" at one of a million invasion sites along the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @PAF scores a "win".
    How so?

FBI should be defunded. Extortionist LEO should be defunded.

While there is a need for some laws and personnel, there are millions of "laws" in effect that should be eliminated. A crime is not a crime unless there has been harm against person or property.

I haven't had my coffee yet, I'm not following what you mean by PAF scores a win?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    How so?

FBI should be defunded. Extortionist LEO should be defunded.

While there is a need for some laws and personnel, there are millions of "laws" in effect that should be eliminated. A crime is not a crime unless there has been harm against person or property.

I haven't had my coffee yet, I'm not following what you mean by PAF scores a win?
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear...cryptic 0300 posts can be that way.

I'm acknowledging the point you have made a million times already regarding "law and order" republican types.

A point I never disagreed with anyway.

Read the highlighted quote from the OP again:

Pence got some of his loudest applause with this message to his fellow Republicans: "We can hold the Attorney General accountable for the decision that he made without attacking rank and file law-enforcement personnel at the FBI."

Pence will be sent in to placate and restore as many republicans back into the fold as possible.

This is who fills the void when Trump is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear...cryptic 0300 posts can be that way.

I'm acknowledging the point you have made a million times already regarding "law and order" republican types.

A point I never disagreed with anyway.

Read the highlighted quote from the OP again:
    AF, forgive me, I haven't been following the Circus Inquisition. Maybe ask me a specific question and I will be happy to answer?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    AF, forgive me, I haven't been following the Circus Inquisition. Maybe ask me a specific question and I will be happy to answer?
    We have both talked, numerous times, about the depressing reality of "law and order" GOP types.

The people that always who fail to see that the "thin blue line" will be who shows up to seize your guns...will be the ones who open the doors at the border...will be the ones that frog march their favorite candidate to political prison.

I was simply acknowledging this fact, and that you could take a "victory lap" on the subject if you wanted to.

We have both talked, numerous times, about the depressing reality of "law and order" GOP types.

The people that always who fail to see that the "thin blue line" will be who shows up to seize your guns...will be the ones who open the doors at the border...will be the ones that frog march their favorite candidate to political prison.

I was simply acknowledging this fact, and that you could take a "victory lap" on the subject if you wanted to.
    Ah, the border. Well, they can build a fence on their own private property without having Eminent Domain do it for them and on my tax dime. They can arm themselves too, I believe in persons/families claiming justice on their own rather than have outsiders decide justice for them.

First and foremost, blame the politicians on BOTH sides for welcoming them with open arms, MIC builds holding and processing centers in order to make them "legal" just so that they can claim bennies on my tax dime. The ever increasing size and scope of the Fed which most people rely on. Even when it's a Local/State issue.

Remember, the Bill of Rights doesn't exist around the entire country, within 100 miles of the border?

Defund the thin blue line further and let individuals work out their own problems, again, not on my tax dime.
    Last edited by PAF; 08-19-2022 at 07:19 AM.

There's a disconnect here if you try to separate Trump from those same law and order GOP types. He and his supporters epitomize them, yourself included, as you helpfully illustrated in post #3 of this thread. And being a victim of their thuggery hasn't changed that loyalty as far as I can tell. "Lock her up" Don is getting hoist with his own petard.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

They were just following orders. Can't blame them. What do you want them to do? Lose their jobs trampling our rights? How dare you?

No Pence, I will continue to bad mouth the FBI as they are an unconstitutional organization that needs to be disbanded.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    No Pence, I will continue to bad mouth the FBI as they are an unconstitutional organization that needs to be disbanded.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Globalist again.

This is a direct result of a certain amount / type of false doctrine that rises up in various churches. I fight it whenever I get a chance - but it's almost absurd to see in a country whose history and traditional religion is so diametrical opposed what is taught today. And yet, there it is. Not a few new Bible translations are translated to support that type of doctrine too.

Law and order types rarely give logical reasons for what they support. They give moral reasons - look for the sources because it doesn't make sense.

On the other side there is a small subset who want to hang Mike Pence
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The FBI is my 2nd favorite institution right after the IRS.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Pence will be sent in to placate and restore as many republicans back into the fold as possible.

This is who fills the void when Trump is gone.
    Fortunately it looks like the Pence wing of the party is losing and the Trump side is having victory after victory
    - Kim Kardashian