Thread: Bill Gates Quietly Carrying Out Plan to Force You to Eat Fake Meat

Bill Gates Quietly Carrying Out Plan to Force You to Eat Fake Meat

With Doge Challenger no longer being produced, and electric cars being forced upon the consumer,,, all this and more is moving at Operation Warp Speed.

August 17, 2022

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the largest charitable foundation in the world, has an agricultural agenda that supports agrochemicals, patented seeds, fake meat and corporate control — interests that undermine regenerative, sustainable, small-scale farming. One of the key players in this agenda is the widespread adoption of synthetic meat.

Imitation meat company Impossible Foods was co-funded by Google, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, and Gates has made it clear that he believes switching to synthetic beef is the solution to reducing methane emissions that come from animals raised on concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs).

No Private Property for Americans, Except Gates

So what does Gates intend to do with all that farmland? That remains to be seen, but it’s worth noting that when you own the land, you also own the water that’s beneath it, and with his vast amounts of land, he can grow all the genetically engineered soy necessary to create the fake meat he’s so heavily pushing.

For those who control resources like food and water, power is limitless, and control of the food supply is part of “building back better.” Founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab first started circulating the idea of The Great Reset, of which “build back better” is an integral part.

WEF has partnered with the EAT Forum, which will set the political agenda for global food production. The EAT Forum was cofounded by the Welcome Trust, which in turn was established with the financial help of GlaxoSmithKline.

EAT collaborates with nearly 40 city governments across Africa, Europe, Asia, North and South America and Australia, and maintains close relationships with imitation meat companies such as Impossible Foods. Gates is also a supporter of The Great Reset, which is curious since his massive accumulation of wealth and land is the opposite of what The Great Reset promotes.

In truth, wealthy technocrats will not redistribute their own wealth during the reset, but will only continue to grow their financial empires as the rest of the world consents to giving up their privacy and ownership of all property.

In fact, EAT developed a Planetary Health Diet that is designed to be applied to the global population and entails cutting meat and dairy intake by up to 90%, replacing it largely with foods made in laboratories, along with cereals and oil. As Summit News reported:

“[While] billionaire philanthropists and technocrats are acquiring land at an accelerating speed, they appear to be telling the general public that in the future private property will virtually cease to exist. In his books, World Economic Forum founder and globalist Klaus Schwab makes clear that the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ or ‘The Great Reset’ will lead to the abolition of private property.

Full article here:

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/17/b...eat-fake-meat/
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Funny how he won't force himself to eat fake meat. Almost like he knows that his fake meat is garbage.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

True story...

My wife was curious and bought some of this at the store:

I figured, "what the hell?". I didn't want to be a hypocrite and talk about things I've never tried. So I tried it.

It was just a small bite, less than a 1/2 inch square. At first, the texture threw me off, but then I was struck by the disgusting flavor. I spit it out, but that horrible taste lingered for like 10 minutes. Luckily, I didn't swallow any or that taste would come back to haunt my burps. It wasn't just bad in comparison to real meat - it was bad in comparison to anything edible. I can't imagine anyone being able to convince themselves that they like such a thing. They must get their revenue from the curious and ever-growing population of reality-deniers that think things are true because they want them to be.

The entire family agreed and my wife was going to throw out the bag. But I stopped her. We're saving it for guests! It's a small bag, but it'll go a long way since no one will be able to eat more than a tidbit. $4.00 is a small price to pay to watch that many people squirm!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    True story...

My wife was curious and bought some of this at the store:

I figured, "what the hell?". I didn't want to be a hypocrite and talk about things I've never tried. So I tried it.

It was just a small bite, less than a 1/2 inch square. At first, the texture threw me off, but then I was struck by the disgusting flavor. I spit it out, but that horrible taste lingered for like 10 minutes. Luckily, I didn't swallow any or that taste would come back to haunt my burps. It wasn't just bad in comparison to real meat - it was bad in comparison to anything edible. I can't imagine anyone being able to convince themselves that they like such a thing. They must get their revenue from the curious and ever-growing population of reality-deniers that think things are true because they want them to be.

The entire family agreed and my wife was going to throw out the bag. But I stopped her. We're saving it for guests! It's a small bag, but it'll go a long way since no one will be able to eat more than a tidbit. $4.00 is a small price to pay to watch that many people squirm!
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

From other reports I read recently, the whole plant-based meat thing isn't catching on, at least here. Fast food chains dropping the options and grocery sales down big. Gates must be frustrated that people don't want to pay premium prices for $#@!ty tasting processed lab created chemical concoctions.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book