Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WY - Liz Cheney loses primary race

WY - Liz Cheney loses primary race

House: Wyoming Primary Results (R)

https://www.cnn.com/election/2022/re...use-district-1

10:15 PM EDT, Tue August 16, 2022

CNN projects Harriet Hageman will be the Republican nominee for Wyoming’s at-large district.

House: Wyoming Primary Results (R)

Candidate(s)

Hageman
    57.8%
    23,795 total votes
    8,154 ahead

Cheney
    Incumbent
    38.0%

Est. vote in: 33%

Updated 10:27 p.m. ET, Aug. 16
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-16-2022 at 08:33 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In her concession speech she compared herself to Abe Lincoln. Yeah, they want a civil war, that's what they were hoping for with the phony Jan. 6 BS.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Good riddance to the Cheney Dynasty. It only took how long? Sad thing is, she only lost because the libtard-fascist Trump Humpers got mad at her.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Good riddance to the Cheney Dynasty. It only took how long? Sad thing is, she only lost because the libtard-fascist Trump Humpers got mad at her.
    Damn right. There is a Sea-change happening, get ready to ride the big Kahuna wave of people waking up to oppressive government.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Damn right. There is a Sea-change happening, get ready to ride the big Kahuna wave of people waking up to oppressive government.

They want to be oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They want to be oppressed.
    Not from my dealings talking with people daily. They are damn sick of this resident and cheat and his administrative puppets'.

In her concession speech she compared herself to Abe Lincoln. Yeah, they want a civil war, that's what they were hoping for with the phony Jan. 6 BS.
    Also Liz Cheney lied (imagine my shock) that she called Harriet to concede to her, and Harriet was on Laura Ingraham and said she hadn't talked to Cheney tonight.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not from my dealings talking with people daily. They are damn sick of this resident and cheat and his administrative puppets'.
    But they will wear 2 masks and hide in their homes when told to.

My dealings too. The part that you missed from talking to all those people daily is that Trump (R-Fascist-Libtard) was “sent by God”. As if we need another 4 years. Come to think of it, if he somehow wins, he could theoretically score 8 years. Can you imagine?

+ Rep @69360

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Guess they didn't have a 3 am ballot dump to keep her in the race.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    But they will wear 2 masks and hide in their homes when told to.

Which ones have you been talking to? Most of the conformists I know like the milk-toast republicans. You know, Romney, Pence.

You know what never mind. I'm just going to celebrate the fall of Liz without splitting hairs.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-16-2022 at 10:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Neocons continue to get pushed our of the GOP. Winning!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It’s worth noting that the election results show an absolute bloodbath for Cheney. This thing is not even remotely close, and polls seem to have underestimated the opposition to her in her own state. She is losing by more than a two to one margin with 50 percent reporting. Hageman has 64 percent to Cheney’s 31.8 percent–a blowout so bad that if Cheney was not an incumbent and was not the daughter of the former Vice President nobody would even mention her in media and everyone would consider her an afterthought. Again, not to belabor the point, but HOW EMBARRASSING.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rkowskis-fate/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It’s worth noting that the election results show an absolute bloodbath for Cheney. This thing is not even remotely close, and polls seem to have underestimated the opposition to her in her own state. She is losing by more than a two to one margin with 50 percent reporting. Hageman has 64 percent to Cheney’s 31.8 percent–a blowout so bad that if Cheney was not an incumbent and was not the daughter of the former Vice President nobody would even mention her in media and everyone would consider her an afterthought. Again, not to belabor the point, but HOW EMBARRASSING.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rkowskis-fate/
    Hopefully her daddy will take her on a father-daughter hunting trip to console her.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Hopefully her daddy will take her on a father-daughter hunting trip to console her.
    She does deserve that at the least.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

https://twitter.com/mister57juice/st...24422109532160

https://twitter.com/EviAngelakis/sta...24621523521536
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The apple didn't fall far from the tree

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Yeah, largest proxy war by CIA ever happening now in Ukraine

Billions billion billions

No opposition or discussion even allowed in controlled media

“Our side “ is shelling Nuclear power plant

No end in sight

Winning!!!

Positive note (Nice to see Cheney out)

Yeah! They are sick and tired of being ruled by turd sandwiches with D after their name! They won't rest until they can be ruled by giant douches with R after their name!

There is another sea change coming! Just like what happened in 1994 and 2010! That'll show 'em!
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-17-2022 at 06:27 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    My dealings too. The part that you missed from talking to all those people daily is that Trump (R-Fascist-Libtard) was “sent by God”. As if we need another 4 years. Come to think of it, if he somehow wins, he could theoretically score 8 years. Can you imagine?

+ Rep @69360
    Bold not true.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why does every thread that celebrates the defeat of a neocon devolve into a fight over Trump? $#@!, there's enough crap in the world, at least take a moment to savor a brief victory.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Why does every thread that celebrates the defeat of a neocon devolve into a fight over Trump? $#@!, there's enough crap in the world, at least take a moment to savor a brief victory.
    I think because some people always see the glass as half empty and need something to bitch about.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Yeah, largest proxy war by CIA ever happening now in Ukraine

Billions billion billions

No opposition or discussion even allowed in controlled media

“Our side “ is shelling Nuclear power plant

No end in sight

Winning!!!

Positive note (Nice to see Cheney out)
    Unfortunately neocons are in charge now, they just went home to the Democrat Party. The Stalinists and Trotskyites have reunited, looting the US, and reaping death and destruction globally.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast