Thread: Biden, Davos, and Digital Currency

Biden, Davos, and Digital Currency

A crucial component of the Great Reset’s schemata for global social-political-economic control is the adoption of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC), a cashless, digitized monetary system that would bestow on governments the power not only to create unlimited “money” with a computer keystroke, but also to surveil your every transaction. Moreover, it would give governing authorities unprecedented powers to “cancel” you, to wipe out your digital savings, and/or your permission to buy-sell-rent, should you engage in political dissent or thought crimes.

An even more terrifying picture of where the CBDC plan would take us is provided by the Big Brother surveillance state of Communist China’s “social credit” system. This is not paranoid speculation: Two of the WEF’s top CBDC advocates are Chinese Communist Party (CCP) apparatchiks. Zhu Min, deputy managing director of the International Monetary Fund, was born and educated in China; received advanced degrees from Princeton and Johns Hopkins; held senior positions at the Bank of China, People’s Bank of China, United Nations, and World Bank; and remains chairman of China’s National Institute of Financial Research. Xiandong “Eric” Jing is the executive chairman of financial services firm Ant Group, an affiliate of China’s giant e-commerce Alibaba Group, which the CCP officially took over in 2019. Jing serves as a senior advisor to the World Bank, the IMF, the UN, and the WEF. CCP minions Zhu Min and Xiandong Jing are two of the members of the steering committee for the World Economic Forum Digital Currency Governance Consortium.

However, the WEF and its financial institution partners — the Bank for International Settlements, the U.S. Federal Reserve, the IMF, the Bank of England, BlackRock, the Bank of China, etc. — have been working on the CBDC plan for several years. They formally brought this into the open in January 2020. “Central bank digital currency (CBDC) has risen to prominence as a potential solution to multiple challenges such as financial inclusion and payment system efficiency,” a WEF press release stated on January 22, 2020.

On March 9, 2022, while world attention was fixated on Russia and Ukraine, President Joe Biden signed an executive order on “Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets.” “My Administration sees merit in showcasing United States leadership and participation in international fora related to CBDCs and in multicountry conversations and pilot projects involving CBDCs,” the Biden executive order states. It pretends to be merely ordering exploration and study of CBDCs, but the reality is that Deep State operatives are racing ahead to force a CBDC upon us.
    read the rest...
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds very promising. I just can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Sounds very promising. I just can't wait.
    Same here. These changes to our society are a step in the right direction.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Same here. These changes to our society are a step in the right direction.
    You're kidding, right? If we allow a digital currency that they are planning, it's all over.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You're kidding, right? If we allow a digital currency that they are planning, it's all over.
    Of course I'm kidding. I'd have to turn in my Ron Paul supporter card if I actually thought digital currency was a great idea.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge