Thread: Brainwashed, Forgetful...

Brainwashed, Forgetful...

One Year Later: How The Biden Admin, Big Tech, And Pfizer Fooled Americans Into Taking "FDA Approved" Covid Vaccines That Never Actually Existed

By Jordan Schachtel
    The Dossier

August 16, 2022

It has been almost one year since the FDA gave full approval to Pfizer’s mRNA COVID injection. Yet many will be surprised to find out that this particular vaccine, in FDA approved form, has never actually existed, and will never exist. The Biden Administration’s highly touted FDA approval was a mere sleight of hand. It was bureaucratic trickery. There remains no FDA approved COVID vaccine that is actually available in the United States, and there may never be one.

On August 23, 2021, the FDA approved Pfizer’s Comirnaty shot, the FDA cleared version of the emergency use authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

Marked as a turning point in the battle against the virus, the Biden Administration, Government Health agencies, and Pfizer went on a full PR blitz to crush what they deemed “vaccine hesitancy.” Big Tech and media “fact checkers” also joined in on the mRNA uptake blitz campaign, with all of these forces maintaining a false reality in which FDA approved vaccines were readily available.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said surveys show 30% of unvaccinated Americans said if the vaccine was FDA approved they would get the shot. It was approved today and Fauci said “The time has come.”

— Bridget Naso (@BridgetNaso) August 24, 2021

President Biden says anyone who was waiting for an FDA-approved Covid vaccine should “go get your vaccination and get it today” https://t.co/UrDwnjMZGc pic.twitter.com/OQ4Uwet23M

— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) August 23, 2021

Four emergency use authorization shots (and counting) later, It has became very clear, despite shoddy academic papers to the contrary, that the mRNA drug does not work, is particularly risky for young men, and is not in any way, shape, or form a vaccine by its traditional definition. But at the time of the FDA approval, “fully vaccinated” meant just two shots, and the government rubber stamp measure was weaponized to convince Americans to get the shot. “Safe and Effective,” and now, “FDA approved.”

Additionally, the Biden Administration leveraged this fraudulent FDA approved status to pressure private companies into coercing their employees to take the shot, Of course, they did not actually have access to an FDA approved shot. However, the campaign succeeded with flying colors, as millions of Americans were forced to take the shot under duress, as they couldn’t afford to be rendered unemployed by the biomedical security state.

Full article and links:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/08/...ually-existed/

Yet NO mention of the prez [Trump] who started and funded this all.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thumbs up on your closing sentiment.
    "Yet NO mention of the prez [Trump] who started and funded this all."

Quote Originally Posted by mt4rp View Post
    Thumbs up on your closing sentiment.
    "Yet NO mention of the prez [Trump] who started and funded this all."
    It was started and funded without official government sponsorship, in months and years prior to Trump.
    This is an organised, monolithic conspiracy we're dealing with.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It was started and funded without official government sponsorship, in months and years prior to Trump.
    I've seen plenty of proof government funding has been driving it for quite some time. Just how far do you think it developed without government help, and can you prove it?

Hell, both DNA/RNA/mRNA and graphene research have been getting government funding for decades. Without these things, the conspiracy couldn't even have been conceived.

The Bible says love of money is the root of all evil. As long as government can steal money, I don't suppose it'll stop attracting evil. But at least if we stop letting it create currency out of thin air, there will be resistance to the theft.

This is why I have a problem with the vote GOP to slow the growth of this evil narrative. The GOP either can't figure out the best way to do that, or just doesn't care to do it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-16-2022 at 10:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What’s the intent of this thread? To talk about the crony corporatism, fraud and failed science, or Trump’s role in it? Seems to be about Trump’s role.

IMHO, Trump was a useful idiot for Fauci, big pharma and friends. This was all in the pipeline. When the “opportunity” of Covid arose, they brought it out. Trump, the useful idiot, then said “oh yeah, vaccines are great, and I’ll get this done faster than anybody else ever could, I’ll be a hero!”.

Trump eliminates red tape, bypasses full testing and review, eliminates liability, and throws massive amounts of money at it with Operation Warp-speed. It was more than they (Pharma, Fauci and friends) could ever hope for in their wildest dreams. They won the biggest lottery in history.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I've seen plenty of proof government funding has been driving it for quite some time. Just how far do you think it developed without government help, and can you prove it?

Hell, both DNA/RNA/mRNA and graphene research have been getting government funding for decades. Without these things, the conspiracy couldn't even have been conceived.

The Bible says love of money is the root of all evil. As long as government can steal money, I don't suppose it'll stop attracting evil. But at least if we stop letting it create currency out of thin air, there will be resistance to the theft.

This is why I have a problem with the vote GOP to slow the growth of this evil narrative. The GOP either can't figure out the best way to do that, or just doesn't care to do it.
    mRNA is not a true medical technology, it was designed by doctors who care about ppl's health, it was devised to compliment the vaccine and population control agedas of secret societies as they are conducted by the foundations and institutes that capture the US gov. Rockefeller Ins. outlines using vaccines and molecular agents as early as 1968, and I've posted about that here. Pilgrim Society, Fabians, Planned Parenthood, they are all connected to the Fed. Like Gates who admitted vaccines will be used to kill people and stop reproduction. Later, a 2010 RF publication outlined the next 15-20 years in their plans for world domination, the first part is Operation Lockstep. As the Covid-19 was developed, its mRNA tech was already tested on the Ebola "vaccine" which was nothing but a mRNA field test. So, various agents in the US Gov had "Covid-19" at Fort Detrick in 2019 and the Event 201 was launched.. good luck. I don't have time to repeat all I know in type form or what has already been posted here ...and the announced use of inoculations to enslave us and destroy our physical and mental fortitude goes back to the 19th century in the protocols.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

mRNA is not a true medical technology, it was designed by doctors...
    No, it was discovered by scientists. It (not this strain in the jab, which isn't hardly the only form of it) was designed by God.

Absolutely none of which has any bearing on the topic. Trump didn't start all this? I agree, and PAF probably does too. He said Trump started and funded all this at the bottom of an article talking about the production and distribution of this jab, and efforts to make it mandatory. It hadn't gotten far enough for him to have anything to do with the attempt to make it mandatory before he left office, no. But he had quite a bit to do with getting it to that point.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

No, it was discovered by scientists. It (not this strain in the jab, which isn't hardly the only form of it) was designed by God.

Absolutely none of which has any bearing on the topic. Trump didn't start all this? I agree, and PAF probably does too. He said Trump started and funded all this at the bottom of an article talking about the production and distribution of this jab, and efforts to make it mandatory. It hadn't gotten far enough for him to have anything to do with the attempt to make it mandatory before he left office, no. But he had quite a bit to do with getting it to that point.
    This is why I can't stand replying to you. Out of all my reply, you parse out one line that is totally irrelevant to the question you asked, and argue about its semantics.
    As if I spent the mental energy required to post just so you could quip that mRNA was "discovered" by scientists as opposed to "developed" by doctors. Obviously, I was speaking about the mRNA vaccination technology, not messenger RNA per se.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is why I can't stand replying to you. Out of all my reply, you parse out one line that is totally irrelevant to the question you asked, and argue about its semantics.
    Irrelevant? It was the keystone of your whole arch, and it was made of styrofoam.

That's not my fault.

As if I spent the mental energy required to post just so you could quip that mRNA was "discovered" by scientists as opposed to "developed" by doctors.
    You put all that energy into digressing. I couldn't tell how your response related to the post you quoted at all.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-16-2022 at 01:33 PM.

Irrelevant? It was the keystone of your whole arch, and it was made of styrofoam.

That's not my fault.

You put all that energy into digressing. I couldn't tell how your response related to the post you quoted at all.
    Well that's too bad, because you asked how it was developed apart from the government, and I posted private institutions involved.
    The same which have come to be capable of acting within the governments, also.

Well that's too bad, because you asked how it was developed apart from the government, and I posted private institutions involved.
    The same which have come to be capable of acting within the governments, also.
    You talked about the conspiracy, I talked about the conspiracy, you posted a screed about the jab itself.

The jab was just an ingredient of the conspiracy. Yes, it could be developed privately. I still maintain it would never have gotten into as many arms as it did without government.

Whine all you want about how uncooperative I become when you want me to digress with you and get lost in minutiae.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What’s the intent of this thread? To talk about the crony corporatism, fraud and failed science, or Trump’s role in it? Seems to be about Trump’s role.

IMHO, Trump was a useful idiot for Fauci, big pharma and friends. This was all in the pipeline. When the “opportunity” of Covid arose, they brought it out. Trump, the useful idiot, then said “oh yeah, vaccines are great, and I’ll get this done faster than anybody else ever could, I’ll be a hero!”.

Trump eliminates red tape, bypasses full testing and review, eliminates liability, and throws massive amounts of money at it with Operation Warp-speed. It was more than they (Pharma, Fauci and friends) could ever hope for in their wildest dreams. They won the biggest lottery in history.
    I think you are spot on.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I think you are spot on.
    Well, at least he was a brilliant Alpha useful idiot.

Seems to me he is trying to point out that what we see happening all around us has been planned for a very long time and by organizations outside of our government. Our government has sold us out, yes, but they weren't the people devising it.

https://thenewamerican.com/bill-gate...food-security/

'In 1904, the Carnegie Institution for Science created the Eugenics Record Office to promote the idea of “race betterment” through “scientific” population control, including forced sterilization and denial of healthcare to those deemed to have undesirable physical and mental traits.

In the 1920s, feminist-eugenicist-racist Margaret Sanger launched her American Birth Control League (which would later become Planned Parenthood) with generous financial help from John D. Rockefeller, Jr. and other members of the Rockefeller family.

By the 1960s, the fervor for population control had reached a tipping point. The publication of The Population Bomb by Stanford University’s Professor Paul Ehrlich in 1968 gave the movement a huge media-assisted boost. Deemed required reading in many high school and college classes, it sold tens of millions of copies. Ehrlich predicted that tens of millions of Americans would die of starvation in the 1980s, and by 1999 the U.S. population would be reduced to 22.2 million. England, he said would fare even worse, and would cease to exist by 2000! “Our position requires that we take immediate action at home and promote effective action worldwide,” Ehrlich insisted. “We must have population control at home, hopefully through a system of incentives and penalties, but by compulsion if voluntary methods fail…. We can no longer afford merely to treat the symptoms of the cancer of population growth; the cancer itself must be cut out.” (Emphasis added.) “We might institute a system,” Ehrlich suggested, “whereby a temporary sterilant would be added to a staple food or to the water supply. An antidote would have to be taken to permit reproduction.”

In 1969, Alan Guttmacher, president of Planned Parenthood, stated: “Each country will have to decide its own form of coercion, determining when and how it should be employed…. The means presently available are compulsory sterilization and compulsory abortion.”

In 1972, the globalists at the Club of Rome published The Limits to Growth, another influential overpopulation propaganda tract posing as science. Like Ehrlich’s environmental jeremiad, its hyperventilating predictions of eco-doom have proven to be ridiculous. In 1991, the Club published a book entitled The First Global Revolution, which concluded, “The real enemy then is humanity itself.”

In 1974, the United States National Security Council completed a top-secret document entitled National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM-200). It is also known as The Kissinger Report, since Henry Kissinger was Secretary of State at the time it was written. It is subtitled, “Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” It was declassified and made public in 1990. Claiming a national security interest in protecting the “political, economic, and social stability” of countries supplying the United States with strategic minerals, the Kissinger memo proposed using U.S. foreign aid to promote the legalization of abortion, increased sterilization and contraception-use rates, and withholding disaster and food aid unless population-control programs are implemented. Although The Kissinger Report is nearly half a century old, Dr. Brian Clowes of Human Life International notes, “it continues to be the foundational document on U.S. government population control. It therefore continues to represent official United States policy on government population control and, in fact, is still posted on the USAID website.”
    In 1977, John Holdren authored Ecoscience, in which he announced: “Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.” President Barack Obama made Holdren his “science czar.”

In 1990, CNN founder Ted Turner established the Turner Foundation, which continues to list as a goal “developing practices and policies to curb population growth rates.” In the mid-1990s he stated: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

In November 1991, famed underwater explorer and television star Jacques Cousteau told The UNESCO Courier that “Overpopulation is our planet’s number one problem.” He continued: “It’s terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. This is so horrible to contemplate that we shouldn’t even say it. But the general situation in which we are involved is lamentable.”

On January 1, 1995, the launch of the World Trade Organization (WTO) initiated a new regime of global food control by empowering the WTO to use the United Nations’ Codex Alimentarius in adjudicating international trade disputes involving foods. The Codex Alimentarius, created in 1961 and administered jointly by the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and World Health Organization, is a mammoth collection of 362 standards, guidelines, and codes of practice regarding essentially every category of food. WTO trade rulings are providing incentive for national legislators to adopt the Codex into their national laws, while FAO/WHO bureaucrats and their Big Pharma funders/advisors are constantly revising the Codex. Bill Gates is the second largest funder of WHO after the United States government, and is also a major funder of the FAO. A February 22, 2012 FAO press release featured a photo of then-FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva shaking hands with Gates at the FAO headquarters in Rome. According to the press release, “Graziano da Silva presented Gates with a permanent building pass to FAO, in a symbolic gesture of FAO’s commitment to working closer with the private sector and civil society.”

In a 2003 PBS television interview with Bill Moyers, Gates said that when he was growing up, “my dad was head of Planned Parenthood” and the issue of population was “the one issue that really grabbed me as urgent.” (Emphasis added). Gates, apparently, misspoke during the interview; his father, William H. Gates, was not the head of Planned Parenthood (PP) nationally, but was a trustee, director, and significant funder of the organization in the Pacific Northwest. Media “fact-checkers” immediately attacked reports by pro-life critics that cited the Gates-PP connection (which was very real but contained the error promulgated by Bill Gates, Jr.) in an obvious attempt to discredit the reports as “baseless” and “conspiracy theories.”

In 2012 the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) hailed Gates’ gift of $2.2 billion to a foundation named after his father which directs its funds toward global “reproductive health.” Gates’ foundation proudly displays the UNFPA praise on its website. Gates has given many multimillion-dollar grants directly to UNFPA, which supports coercive abortion in China and throughout the world.

In October 1995, author/philosopher Sam Keen told the assembled prime ministers, presidents, legislators, celebrities, and scientists at the concluding plenary of the Gorbachev Foundation’s State of the World Forum in San Francisco of the consensus the forum had reached: “We must speak far more clearly about sexuality, about contraception, about abortion, about the values that control the population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the [world’s] population by 90 percent and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

On May 24, 2009, The Times of London reported that a secret meeting of the world’s leading billionaires had struck on a plan for curtailing world population. Entitled “Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation,” it told of a gathering in Manhattan that included some of the planet’s richest titans: Bill Gates, George Soros, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, and Michael Bloomberg. The Times reported that, according to an attendee, “a consensus emerged that they would back a strategy in which population growth would be tackled as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat.” “This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers,” said the guest. “They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming.”"
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-16-2022 at 03:08 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Seems to me he is trying to point out that what we see happening all around us has been planned for a very long time and by organizations outside of our government. Our government has sold us out, yes, but they weren't the people devising it.

https://thenewamerican.com/bill-gate...food-security/
    Give this man a prize.

Give this man a prize.
    What prize do you suggest? Shall I give her her gender back?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't believe from the very start that these vaccines were safe, let alone have a legitimate FDA approval.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    And still is.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Yes, he had Azar in his ear. I think at some point he needs to walk it all back and admit he was connived by people he somewhat trusted.

Let us not forget this little lecture Fauci gave in 2017:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    And still is.
    "They thought Trump was the river but he was the dam." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "They thought Trump was the river but he was the dam." -- Michael Malice
    That is a very good point!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4