Thread: Giuliani targeted in criminal probe of 2020 election

Giuliani targeted in criminal probe of 2020 election

Giuliani targeted in criminal probe of 2020 election

AP News
    Aug. 15, 2022

Rudy Giuliani is a target of the criminal investigation into possible illegal attempts by then-President Donald Trump and others to interfere in the 2020 general election in Georgia, prosecutors informed attorneys for the former New York mayor on Monday.

The revelation that Giuliani, an outspoken Trump defender, could face criminal charges from the investigation by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis edges the probe closer to the former president. Willis has said she is considering calling Trump himself to testify before the special grand jury, and the former president has hired a criminal defense attorney in Atlanta.

Law enforcement scrutiny of Trump has escalated dramatically. Last week, the FBI searched his Florida home as part of its investigation into whether he took classified records from the White House to Mar-a-Lago. He is also facing a civil investigation in New York over allegations that his company, the Trump Organization, misled banks and tax authorities about the value of his assets. And the Justice Department is investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters as well as efforts by him and his allies to overturn the election he falsely claimed was stolen.

Full Article:
    https://apnews.com/article/lindsey-g...2fd4eee4f1da1c
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love how asking courts to do their job is "interfering in the election"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

the election he falsely claimed was stolen
    I love how every written publication on this planet insists on prefixing the word "claimed" with the word "falsely"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I love how they prosecute high level criminals for stuff they didn't do, and ignore the stuff they did do.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I love how they prosecute high level criminals for stuff they didn't do, and ignore the stuff they did do.
    Well, if they started prosecuting for that, then they'd all be going to prison. Can't have that!
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I love how you can cause a coup by stealing an election and then accuse everyone, who thinks the election was stolen, of supporting a coup.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I love how you can cause a coup by stealing an election and then accuse everyone, who thinks the election was stolen, of supporting a coup.
    We're living in the I Know You Are But What Am I Age.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa