Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Neil Oliver: 'It's hard to tell yourself you've been taken for a fool but open your eyes'

  1. #1

    Exclamation Neil Oliver: 'It's hard to tell yourself you've been taken for a fool but open your eyes'

    NOTE: I predict that we are on the verge of a real pandemic of blue-pillers who are starting to realize that what they swallowed was not a blue-pill but a black-pill. Many of them need to hear this message, and they will likely also need emotional and spiritual support because, like a hangover, the waking process only becomes worse the longer you delay it. There are going to be an awful lot of true-believers who are realizing that they were lied to, for two years straight, by an unimaginably corrupt global political Establishment that doesn't give a damn about them... and that's a hard thing to wake up to if you're someone with good intentions but bad economics or crappy political philosophy. The "useful idiots" are about to hit the pavement because the Schwabites are through with them...

    Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-14-2022 at 11:31 AM.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    That's what makes all this so deeply and purely evil. It's nearly impossible to shake someone out of such a state of denial gently. So when they snap out of it, the person who cared about them enough to do that for them is generally the last person they want to face, just out of shame.

    The same goes for the other side of the exact same coin, which is called Trump worship.

    There's nothing for it but to try your best to be as patient, and as willing to turn the other cheek, as Jesus for as long as it takes.

    This whole psyop is designed to alienate people from those they know who are rational and care what happens to them.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 03:55 PM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's what makes all this so deeply and purely evil. It's nearly impossible to shake someone out of such a state of denial gently. So when they snap out of it, the person who cared about them enough to do that for them is generally the last person they want to face, just out of shame.
    True. It's tough to admit to yourself when you've been wrong. It's even harder to admit it to another person... even if they truly mean the best for you.

    The same goes for the other side of the exact same coin, which is called Trump worship.
    I think the Trump thing is a little more subtle than just "Trump worship". I get it, I realize there are hordes of MAGA-heads out there, many of whom either secretly believe or openly wonder if Trump is the Messiah (he's not). All the same, Trump is a powerful symbol and, to be blunt, he did not do nearly as much damage as any President has since I have been a voting-age adult (over two decades now). Not saying that makes Trump good, but if he is put on a leash and prevented from breaking any chyna in the White House, he may be a powerful figurehead to unify a lot of the groups that we need unified now, more than ever. Could you imagine an LPMC+MAGA alliance. It would be a political steamroller...

    This whole psyop is designed to alienate people from those they know who are rational and care what happens to them.
    Yes. In network theory, it is called star topology. In this topology, no computer can directly connect "peer-to-peer" to any other computer but must, rather, route through the central server for all interactions. The maniacal globalists literally want themselves interposed between you and your next-door neighbor, you and your relative, you and your family and children. In their model, nobody directly connects to anybody else, all interactions go through the Big Black Cube whether that be Ft. Meade or somewhere else. Why do you think they want to put everybody into a Meta headset? But a prerequisite step to get there is to sever all or nearly all natural ties between people, kind of like cutting all the "unauthorized" peer-to-peer network cables in a corporate office in order to make sure everybody connects through the central server. Hence masks and the doomsday virus PSYOP.

    But let them do what they like. We have a little friend called the wrath of God... and it is more real than a slab of concrete...
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    True. It's tough to admit to yourself when you've been wrong. It's even harder to admit it to another person... even if they truly mean the best for you.
    And when you've been telling that person, "Get away from me and go die already, you ignorant anti-science baboon," it doesn't help.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    All the same, Trump is a powerful symbol and, to be blunt, he did not do nearly as much damage as any President has since I have been a voting-age adult (over two decades now).
    What makes you say that? The fact that the death, injury and financial woe he caused, which has dwarfed Dubya's little World Trade Center project on both counts, didn't really get to devaluing the dollar and killing people until after he bowed out and sabotaged his own election investigation? That's a nice source of plausible deniability, for those you mentioned with no concept how economics actually work.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Yes. In network theory, it is called star topology. In this topology, no computer can directly connect "peer-to-peer" to any other computer but must, rather, route through the central server for all interactions. The maniacal globalists literally want themselves interposed between you and your next-door neighbor, you and your relative, you and your family and children. In their model, nobody directly connects to anybody else, all interactions go through the Big Black Cube whether that be Ft. Meade or somewhere else.
    That's it. And it, too, is hard for normal people to wrap their heads around.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What makes you say that? The fact that the death, injury and financial woe he caused, which has dwarfed Dubya's little World Trade Center project on both counts, didn't really get to devaluing the dollar and killing people until after he bowed out and sabotaged his own election investigation? That's a nice source of plausible deniability, for those you mentioned with no concept how economics actually work.
    Wars Started:

    GWB=2
    Trump=0

    ... we don't need to go any deeper than that, really. Obama ramped up the level of US warfare around the globe even more than GWB because "Democrats are not warhawks", so the MIC leverages that perception to go absolute ape$#@! when there is a Democrat in office. If anybody around the world complains about being bombed into the stone age, the guffawing DC pundits will retort, "Are you suggesting that Democrats are the party of war???" Well yes, they are the other half of the MIC uni-party. War=Welfare=Democrat=Republican. There are no alternatives, there is just the perception of more or less of this or that.

    Trump did not continue the up-armoring of domestic law enforcement. He did not start any new wars. He did not increase the rate of expansion of domestic Federal welfare programs. That's a low bar to jump, but hey.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-14-2022 at 11:33 AM.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Obama ramped up the level of US warfare around the globe even more than GWB because "Democrats are not warhawks", so the MIC leverages that perception to go absolute ape$#@! when there is a Democrat in office.
    And Republicans are deficit hawks who hate socialized medicine. So, if course, it was a Republican administration which did, indeed, start a new war--a chemical warfare attack which turned a financial war serious and a psychological war hot, and began killing people. A war on us.

    That partisan sword has two edges. It cuts both ways. Always has.

    And, yes, the "free" Trumpcine we're paying our fortunes and our lives for was technically a "domestic program". So was the "Space Force". But then, you didn't want to go deeper, did you? Don't blame you. Wise to keep to the shallows when you don't have a leg to stand on. Go listen to Mr. Oliver again. He'll do you good.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 06:47 PM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And Republicans are deficit hawks who hate socialized medicine. So, if course, it was a Republican administration which did, indeed, start a new war--a chemical warfare attack which turned a financial war serious and a psychological war hot, and began killing people. A war on us.

    Which, yes, was technically a "domestic program". So was the "Space Force". But then, you didn't want to go deeper, did you? Don't blame you. Wise to keep to the shallows when you don't have a leg to stand on.
    Polarization is so quaint. We've gone round and round on this already so many times -- I'm no Trumper. But I am a political pragmatist and anything (or anyone) who will actually move us closer to liberty, in effect (I don't necessarily care about what's "on the books") is on the table for me. And yes, that includes Trump. SF isn't bombing anybody, AFAIK, so it's 100.0% NAP-compatible so far, unlike all the other branches of the MIC. And no, Trump is not to blame for the Wuhan virus PSYOP. It started on his watch, but it clearly began in Chyna, well outside of any sphere of POTUS influence and control. So, he was left holding the bag. And the PSYOP was designed to lure Trump into the trap of saying "no masks", "it's all fake", "the vaccines are bogus" and the rest of it. The globalists were chomping at the bit for him to make a rookie, 4-move-mate political mistake like that. His crime is that he didn't step into the bear-trap that they set. So what.

    And yes, I realize that my failure to become piloerect like you whenever I see the word "Trump" on my screen will double-trigger you and there will be yet more 100% predictable polarized invectived hurled in my direction as a result. So be it...
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    It started on his watch, but it clearly began in Chyna, well outside of any sphere of POTUS influence and control. So, he was left holding the bag.
    No bag. He held the pen, with which he signed off on hundreds of billions for Big Pharma. That is called a complicit act. This isn't someone fighting against it. This is someone who wants to pretend he doesn't own it, and wants his supporters to pretend he doesn't own it, but who does own it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    And yes, I realize that my failure to become piloerect like you whenever I see the word "Trump" on my screen will double-trigger you and there will be yet more 100% predictable polarized invectived hurled in my direction as a result. So be it...
    I would like for you to have eyes to see. I would like to help you have eyes to see. But prying someone's eyes open isn't exactly a gentle process. Which is a statement you were agreeing with wholeheartedly until we got around to your eyes. Then suddenly it was nothing but an unnecessary piloerection.

    Clayton, brother, tell yourself you've been a fool and stop having blind faith in men. Everything I've said is right there in the record, for those with eyes to see it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 06:32 PM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I would like for you to have eyes to see. I would like to help you have eyes to see. But prying someone's eyes open isn't exactly a gentle process.
    But that's the point -- there is no need for you to pry, you only feel that way because you keep confusing me with a Trumper when I keep telling you, I'm not a Trumper. I considered the 2016 election a 3-ring circus (still do) and, as a result, I didn't follow it at all. I didn't watch Trump rallies, I didn't watch the debates, nothing. I had other, more important things going on in my life than the 4-year bread-and-circuses cycle. I considered it obvious that Hillary would be elected President because, well, obviously she was going to be President. My opinion probably would have been different if I had been paying closer attention. So, I was astonished when Trump won the election. Then I started digging into him and what was going on... what happened that he won the election. Until 2018, the name Trump coming out of my mouth was only as the butt of a joke. But my opinion slowly started to thaw when... well, he didn't start any new wars or ramp up deployments under any existing wars... and that was a BIG change. Around the beginning of 2018, I started to follow Q -- for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with US politics (and a lot more to do with the Apocalypse), I had been waiting since 2014 for something like Q to emerge. By the time the Chynavirus started, I was open to the possibility that Trump really is one of the good guys.

    I still don't "believe in" Trump.... the only person I believe in is Jesus. It's possible that your worst beliefs about Trump are all true. It's possible that he just took his own private jet out to LSJ, instead of riding the Lolita. Many things are possible. I don't rule anything out. However, we are living in a global PSYOP. This is the GrEaT rEsEt. Perhaps Trump is part of it... if so, he's going to need all of those reality TV acting skills because the known/proven/admitted globalists all literally hate his guts. You can tell when they really hate somebody when they are willing to actually tell the truth. They are so desperate to be rid of the enemy, that they will even admit true facts as a bargaining chip in the attempt to be rid of him. When the globalists start doing that, that's not just playing-along-with-the-script, it's some other kind of thing. It's possible Trump is just part of the Antichrist's plans. But remember that the emergence of the Antichrist onto the world stage will be concomitant with the real return of Jesus the Messiah, in person, for real. Trump is not the Messiah but we don't know how God will answer the Antichrist's plots and I've long since learned the lesson not to tell God what his plans will look like. We know the end goal, but we have no idea what the path between here and there will be like, except for one thing: it's going to be whatever you least expect. That was certainly what Trump was in 2016... what I least expected.

    There are insiders, and then there's the inside. They are two completely different levels of reality and "the insiders" cannot even begin to imagine just how deluded they really are. All your political-calculus are trash and will do you no good whatsoever in the Antichrist's Clown World. All the rules are about to go out the window and even the people who think they want no-rules will be shocked to speechlessness.

    Which is a statement you were agreeing with wholeheartedly until we got around to your eyes. Then suddenly it was nothing but an unnecessary piloerection.
    That was just you in the mirror.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No bag. He held the pen, with which he signed off on hundreds of billions for Big Pharma. That is called a complicit act. This isn't someone fighting against it. This is someone who wants to pretend he doesn't own it, and wants his supporters to pretend he doesn't own it, but who does own it.
    For the reasons given above, I'm not going to go through Trump's record with you. I only assert that it is possible that Trump is a good guy. If you're certain he's a bad guy, so be it. That's your opinion. I haven't yet seen what I would need to see to conclude that he's definitely a bad guy, and so far, he's managed to stay in the "possibly a good guy" category. If that triggers your neurotic TDS, too bad.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-13-2022 at 07:06 PM.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    If you're certain he's a bad guy, so be it. That's your opinion. I haven't yet seen what I would need to see to conclude that he's definitely a bad guy, and so far, he's managed to stay in the "possibly a good guy" category. If that triggers your neurotic TDS, too bad.
    This psyop is a beauty, isn't it? You start out saying I might be right, then within four dozen words you're slapping me with accusations of being "triggered", which to me means "throwing a hissy so I'll be treated like a victim", questioning my mental health and slapping derogatory alt-right labels on my thought process. Thanks, brother.

    But thank you for laying off preaching long enough to actually cite the evidence that has you thinking otherwise. I'm happy to look at it, myself. Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of powerful politicians who hate his guts. If you've been taking acting classes and playing unsatisfying roles very well indeed for decades in hope you might someday play King Lear, but a producer picks some software engineer in off the street to play that role, you will resent it. These are very ambitious, very selfish, very arrogant people. Of course there are rivalries. But that doesn't mean the show won't go on, or that the guy speaking the King Lear lines isn't acting a part.

    It doesn't matter how much hatred there is within this gang. You and I still ain't members of it. The top members of the Bloods may be vying for the top dog slot. But you know they'll set that aside long enough to mug us.

    I am not saying you don't see what you see. I'm just wondering why, instead of having a serious look at what I see, you prefer to use language like "triggers your neurotic TDS". You might find an explanation that fits all the facts if you keep an open mind. Do you think these people are encouraging libs to use words like "triggers" and conservatives to use acronyms like "TDS" to foster intelligent conversation?
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    This psyop is a beauty, isn't it? You start out saying I might be right, then within four dozen words you're slapping me with accusations of being "triggered", which to me means "throwing a hissy so I'll be treated like a victim", questioning my mental health and slapping derogatory alt-right labels on my thought process. Thanks, brother.
    That's why the best counsel in a discussion like this is to leave all forms of ad hominem out of it. I'm fine with a cease-fire. Or we can keep trading blows.

    But thank you for laying off preaching long enough to actually cite the evidence that has you thinking otherwise. I'm happy to look at it, myself. Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of powerful politicians who hate his guts. If you've been taking acting classes and playing unsatisfying roles very well indeed for decades in hope you might someday play King Lear, but a producer picks some software engineer in off the street to play that role, you will resent it. These are very ambitious, very selfish, very arrogant people. Of course there are rivalries. But that doesn't mean the show won't go on, or that the guy speaking the King Lear lines isn't acting a part.
    Granted, there are always the back-stabbing sibling rivalries among the Serpent Class in the global halls of power. But there is a qualitative difference between that run-of-the-mill backstabbing, and the nuclear-scale weapons which entail actually gambling the whole Syndicate itself and represent an existential threat to all members of the Syndicate, simultaneously. Those weapons are not deployed on a whim, and only with the direct supervision of the dark lords. Nobody, not even Trump, can just start unilaterally gambling away the Syndicate's own life-blood. The entire serpentine super-organism is like a hurricane of razor-blades that has been evolved solely for the purpose of shredding any serpent who dares to reach for the self-destruct button. NOBODY approaches that button without the direct oversight of the dark lords. And yet, here we see the anti-Trumpers in the Swamp doing exactly that. By logic, then, we can infer that they are doing so with the blessing of the dark lords. And since I'm using that phrase, I'll go ahead and define it, see 2 Corinthians 11:13-15. I'm not kidding about the Apocalyptic (capital-A) dimensions of the present state-of-affairs. That's not codespeak for nukes, civil war or foreign invasion... I just mean the book of Revelation, as such.

    "Seeing, they do not see..."



    It doesn't matter how much hatred there is within this gang. You and I still ain't members of it. The top members of the Bloods may be vying for the top dog slot. But you know they'll set that aside long enough to mug us.
    Yeah, I get it. Perhaps Trump is just a really good actor now, unlike when he starred on The Apprentice, and perhaps the Swamp's supposed Trump-hatred is just a really elaborate ruse put on by Davos multi-trillionaires in order to pull the wool over the eyes of a handful of Qanon weirdos who would otherwise "see through the trick". Many things are possible, but not likely.

    I am not saying you don't see what you see. I'm just wondering why, instead of having a serious look at what I see, you prefer to use language like "triggers your neurotic TDS". You might find an explanation that fits all the facts if you keep an open mind. Do you think these people are encouraging libs to use words like "triggers" and conservatives to use acronyms like "TDS" to foster intelligent conversation?
    It doesn't foster intelligent conversation, which is why the best counsel is to avoid all the ad hominems, however subtle they may be. We can go toe-to-toe or we can just have a polite conversation if we both keep it above-the-belt.

    And as to open-mindedness, I sincerely doubt that there is a man alive on this planet whose mind is more open to more possible scenarios than mine is. You can go on mischaracterizing me as a Trumper, but I will continue to inform you that I am not a Trumper... because I'm not. Trump is just one of those countless possible scenarios to which my mind is open...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-13-2022 at 09:50 PM.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  14. #12
    People could hear of a pending storm that will surely destroy the area where they live. The news/weather could predict it to hit with full force. The day it is due to arrive they could say it has stalled but is regaining and will be even worse when it hits so be prepared. They could continue to claim the severity of the storm for weeks. Once the storm never materializes people will still look to the weather to see what will happen tomorrow.

  15. #13


    Not exactly a new phenomenon, but somehow it's still unexpected.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    NOTE: I predict that we are on the verge of a real pandemic of blue-pillers who are starting to realize that what they swallowed was not a blue-pill but a black-pill. Many of them need to hear this message, and they will likely also need emotional and spiritual support because, like a hangover, the waking process only becomes worse the longer you delay it. There are going to be an awful lot of true-believers who are realizing that they were lied to, for two years straight, by an unimaginably corrupt global political Establishment that doesn't give a damn about them... and that's a hard thing to wake up to if you're someone with good intentions but bad economics or crappy political philosophy. The "useful idiots" are about to hit the pavement because the Schwabites are through with them...
    Need a new video link...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Need a new video link...
    Fixed. I have a feeling this is one of those videos that won't stay up...
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ...
    If you want to understand my point-of-view on Trump, Dave Smith captures it quite well in this section of his latest podcast:

    The Deep State Shows Its Hand - Part Of The Problem 893 (timestamp 8:22)

    Most of your criticisms of Trump contain at least a grain of truth, and more cutting criticisms of him can be given than those you have raised in this thread. But that's not why Trump is interesting, and it's not why Trump got swept into office. Trump is "off-script". That's the whole problem that the Establishment has with him! Nothing "off-script" is allowed... it's an existential threat to their perfect little formula in which nothing ever happens and nothing ever changes. I'm not saying that "any change is good change" but I am saying that good change must begin with some change. Trump 45 was, at the very least, a 4-year pause-button on the inexorable Left-Right march into the Beast New World Order. Regardless of whether you "believe in" Trump, or not, that's a big deal. It matters.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Fixed. I have a feeling this is one of those videos that won't stay up...


    I like Rumble videos because those usually don't disappear.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post


    I like Rumble videos because those usually don't disappear.
    I checked and couldn't find it on there. Will look again if it disappears again.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9



Similar Threads

  1. Neil Oliver. Well. Worth. The. Read.
    By phill4paul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2022, 07:49 AM
  2. This might be funny, but does it open ur eyes?
    By WarDog in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 09:29 PM
  3. Why oh why did I have to open my eyes
    By DGambler in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 07:15 AM
  4. Open your eyes to Ron Paul (pic)
    By MiconRender in forum Video & Image Projects
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 09:50 PM
  5. It is time to open our eyes.
    By coboman in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •