Thread: An FBI Agent Blows The Cover Off The Mar a Lago Raid - The Dan Bongino Show

An FBI Agent Blows The Cover Off The Mar a Lago Raid - The Dan Bongino Show

An FBI Agent Blows The Cover Off The Mar a Lago Raid (Ep. 1829) - The Dan Bongino Show

Former FBI special agent Stuart Kaplan and Dan Bongino discuss the raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, and provide some possible conspiracy scenarios.

Namely:

- That the prior visit by the FBI to MAL and request to add a lock was a set-up, to twist the addition of the lock by the Secret Service as a confession or internal Secret Service source that proves that the documents had not been properly secured to government standards.

- That the refusal to allow Trump lawyers to participate and provide the papers is proof that they were on a fishing expedition, instead of going there to pick up specific papers.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When they start breaking into things and ransacking areas it is quite obvious it is nothing but a fishing expedition. Anyone would be able to see that.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    When they start breaking into things and ransacking areas it is quite obvious it is nothing but a fishing expedition. Anyone would be able to see that.
    Should be able.
    Some have blinders on.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Still waiting patiently for the FBI to raid the homes of Bush and Obama.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Get comfortable... it's gonna be a while...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Where's the percentage in that? Neither one can run for the White House again. All that could happen there is actual evidence of wrongdoing by the elites could be gathered. That's clearly not the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Judge Nap thinks this could be entirely legitimate. I could see Trump being sloppy and playing fast and loose with the rules on classified docs. I could also see the DOJ/FBI planting evidence and having an axe to grind:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Judge Nap thinks this could be entirely legitimate. I could see Trump being sloppy and playing fast and loose with the rules on classified docs. I could also see the DOJ/FBI planting evidence and having an axe to grind
    Even if the pretext was entirely legitimate, the procedure used was not.

But imagine if Hillary's mansion were raided because of documents that she was concealing... The same people who are thrilled and outraged would be completely flipped. Republicans would be cheering the FBI and the left would be calling for revolution.

To me, it's just more palace intrigue. But hey, it's not like they just passed some crazy legislation that will further enslave our children, right?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Judge Nap thinks this could be entirely legitimate. I could see Trump being sloppy and playing fast and loose with the rules on classified docs. I could also see the DOJ/FBI planting evidence and having an axe to grind:
    The FBI/DOJ doesn't give a damn about "being sloppy and playing fast and loose with the rules on classfied docs".

See Razör's rant @ 2:15:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Updated rant:

FBI: Raiders of the Lost Derp - Razör Rants
    If only there were some catchphrase to signify when I've been resoundingly vindicated!
    https://odysee.com/@RazorFist:1/fbi-...p-raz%C3%B6r:b
    CaptUSA is right:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Even if the pretext was entirely legitimate [... this is] just more palace intrigue."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

"Legitimate"? Nothing about this is legitimate. "Legal" is probably the word you are looking for. The Judge says that legally, policies and procedures were followed, with real laws identified that may have been violated. We all know the legal system is so messed up (and self-contradictory) that they can find felonies on anyone at any time, and they could indict a ham sandwich.

And it's all a bunch of horsesh!t. They might as well have searched the house to find out if the mattresses still have tags on them, or if there were any bootlegs VHS video copies of Titanic. Legitimate legal violations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Even if the pretext was entirely legitimate, the procedure used was not.

But imagine if Hillary's mansion were raided because of documents that she was concealing... The same people who are thrilled and outraged would be completely flipped. Republicans would be cheering the FBI and the left would be calling for revolution.

To me, it's just more palace intrigue. But hey, it's not like they just passed some crazy legislation that will further enslave our children, right?
    The widespread comparison of this to the Hillary case is driving me crazy. They are totally different circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The widespread comparison of this to the Hillary case is driving me crazy. They are totally different circumstances.
    This thing was manufactured that way. They differ this way, they differ that way, none of the details mesh. But 99 44/100% of people are like, state secrets, bathroom, same mental file drawer.

All the better to stir up partisans with. "Who're you callin' a hypocrite?!" It's carefully designed to make everybody pissed at anyone who brings rational analysis to the Two Minutes Hate.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    To be clear, I wasn't comparing this to "the Hillary case". I was saying that if EVERYTHING was identical except for the party affiliation, the same people would flip roles on how they're reacting to the latest version of the intrigue of the rich and powerful. The outrage or support is completely contingent upon which team you like better.

ETA: Also, remember that if the right are being called hypocrites here, then the same goes for left. It's this fun little game that they play where both sides can call the other side hypocrites for the way they acted when the roles were flipped. Mark this thread, because in a few years, there will be a time when the R's use a Federal agency to go after their political opponents and we can watch the roles flip again. And the excuses that, "well, that was different".
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 08-13-2022 at 01:03 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

To be clear, I wasn't comparing this to "the Hillary case". I was saying that if EVERYTHING was identical except for the party affiliation, the same people would flip roles on how they're reacting to the latest version of the intrigue of the rich and powerful. The outrage or support is completely contingent upon which team you like better.
    Absolutely correct. I wasn't referring to you, it's the media. Your mention of Hillary just brought it to mind. But the media is a constant source of irritation, so that's nothing new.

Judge Nap thinks this could be entirely legitimate. ...................

Judge Nap has long been revealed as a deep state stooge. F' him.

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    Judge Nap has long been revealed as a deep state stooge. F' him.
    LOLz...... you're on crack
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.