Thread: Who Made Alex Jones

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I don't know anything about the author, but a couple of things jumped out.

how Exxon and other oil companies misled the public for decades on global warming while internally admitting their own culpability
    "Global warming"? Is this guy a beliver in the green new deal, and man-made climate change that can be solved by regulating CO2?

He worried about the unseen influences shaping the upward trajectory of even “nice guys” like then-President Barack Obama.
    Is this guy an Obama supporter?

He wrote a book about the corruption of the Bush family, which is probably a good book. But would he be willing to write a book about the corruption of Obama and friends? IDK anything about him, maybe he did write a book about Obama?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Russ Baker...wrote Family of Secrets which is not bad at all...I'm looking at my copy of it over my desk right now.

But in the end he comes off, then and now, as a "left of center" muckraker and not much more.

20 years ago there was an argument to be made and the possibility that "left" and the "right" could find common ground on the rights of man and universal freedom.

That was then...that is no longer the case or a possibility.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-12-2022 at 12:56 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

That said, I'm not really too worked up one way or the other.

I used to defend Jones quite a bit, but he's said and done a few things I don't care for.

And if you're gonna have a Nick Sandmannn your're gonna have an Alex Jones.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Yes, he is left of center, but his analysis of A Jones is pretty accurate IMO

Cool that Anti Fed has his book

Anybody watch the 4 clips with Jones interviewing Baker?

Annoying graphics, cheesy overbearing music, constant interruptions.. what distractions

Amazing this guy was: is still in business