Thread: Rand Paul Suggests FBI May Have Planted Evidence at Mar-A-Lago

Rand Paul Suggests FBI May Have Planted Evidence at Mar-A-Lago

Rand Paul Suggests FBI May Have Planted Evidence at Mar-A-Lago

'Do I know that the boxes of material they took from Mar-a-Lago, that they won’t put things into those boxes to entrap him?' questions Sen. Paul (R-Ky.)

Infowars
    August 10th 2022

The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They have already lied, perjured themselves, and manufactured evidence many times. There is no reason to believe they will stop.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have a personal history of how the FBI will set someone up. They did it to my brother when he was only 17 years old. Our family was in a serious crisis because our father was dying. We were all concerned about what was happening my brother was trying to find a way to support our family the FBI moved in on him and set him up while lawyers and chemist who were in on the "deal" severed not one single day in prison. My brother was taught by and FBI agent how to shoot up dope and manufacture meth amp. He went to prison for 6 years. He was in prison when dad died and also strangely in prison when my mother died years later.

My mother and father both wanted to see him so bad before they died and it made their deaths harder than it had to be. Because of his conviction it made it almost impossible for him to get a real job so he kept dealing for years and was very strung out on crack and pills for years. The good part is that today he is a free man and living his best life with his child and grand children. Thank God for that.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I have a personal history of how the FBI will set someone up. They did it to my brother when he was only 17 years old. Our family was in a serious crisis because our father was dying. We were all concerned about what was happening my brother was trying to find a way to support our family the FBI moved in on him and set him up while lawyers and chemist who were in on the "deal" severed not one single day in prison. My brother was taught by and FBI agent how to shoot up dope and manufacture meth amp. He went to prison for 6 years. He was in prison when dad died and also strangely in prison when my mother died years later.

My mother and father both wanted to see him so bad before they died and it made their deaths harder than it had to be. Because of his conviction it made it almost impossible for him to get a real job so he kept dealing for years and was very strung out on crack and pills for years. The good part is that today he is a free man and living his best life with his child and grand children. Thank God for that.
    That sucks. I am glad to know that most in our country now understand that the FBI is not to be trusted.

FBI = Federal Bureau of Instigation
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/08/fbi-...at-mar-a-lago/
    Accusation of planted evidence. Keep your eye out for video footage.
    >_<

There would be no need to plant evidence at Mar-A- Lago. There was no one coming in afterwards to find it. They wouldn't haul it in and plant it to haul it out. All they have to do is say they found this there and no one could prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    There would be no need to plant evidence at Mar-A- Lago. There was no one coming in afterwards to find it. They wouldn't haul it in and plant it to haul it out. All they have to do is say they found this there and no one could prove otherwise.
    So, if they just said they found it while executing a search warrant, they didn't even need to execute a search warrant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, if they just said they found it while executing a search warrant, they didn't even need to execute a search warrant?
    Who can prove what was or was not inside the boxes they removed? They could say this was inside and no body could prove it was not. There would be no need to sneak something into Mar-A-Lago and put it into a box, so they could say they found it at Mar-A-Lago.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Who can prove what was or was not inside the boxes they removed? They could say this was inside and no body could prove it was not. There would be no need to sneak something into Mar-A-Lago and put it into a box, so they could say they found it at Mar-A-Lago.
    That's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.