Thread: Video - Ron Paul in 1988: "FBI Was Designed to Spy on Americans"

Video - Ron Paul in 1988: "FBI Was Designed to Spy on Americans"

Ron Paul in 1988:

"It almost looks like the FBI was designed to spy on Americans who might be disagreeing with policy -- especially foreign policy"
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like what this guy says. He should run for president or something.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We need to abolish the FBI, and I don't say that because of what happened to Trump. I say that because it's always been an illegal institution designed to help the elite abuse their power.

Ron Paul Told The Truth About The FBI 40 YEARS AGO!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.