Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Judge Who Approved FBI Raid On Trump Linked To Jeffrey Epstein | Judge Bruce Reinhart

  1. #1

    Judge Who Approved FBI Raid On Trump Linked To Jeffrey Epstein | Judge Bruce Reinhart

    REPORT: Judge Who Approved FBI Raid On Trump Linked To Jeffrey Epstein


    Daily Caller
    August 09, 2022


    The federal judge who signed the search warrant used by the FBI to raid Mar-a-Lago on Monday reportedly represented those employed by convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

    Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off on the sealed search warrant allowing the FBI to raid Trump’s property, quit his job as a U.S. attorney in 2008 and went to work for Epstein, according to reports from the Miami Herald. Reinhart spent ten years in private practice after leaving his government position before becoming a federal magistrate in 2018, his official government biography notes.

    During his decade of representing clients, Reinhart was named in a Crime Victims’ Rights Act lawsuit in 2011. He was accused of violating the Justice Department’s policy of switching sides and potentially leveraging insider information about Epstein’s case in order to curry favor, the Miami Herald alleged. He also made plans to set up his private practice when he was still serving as a federal prosecutor in South Florida, the outlet alleged in another article.
    ...


    Full Article:
    https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/09/j...r-a-lago-raid/


    Related:

    Florida judge who approved FBI raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago once represented Jeffrey Epstein's employees: report
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flo...ployees-report

    Judge who approved FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago once linked to Jeffrey Epstein
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-...ffrey-epstein/

    Judge Bruce Reinhart Who Signed Warrant to Raid Trump’s Home at Mar-a-Lago Previously Worked for Jeffrey Epstein
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ffrey-epstein/

    Stasi-FBI Swooped Through President Trump’s Home — Grabbing Boxes without Going Through Them or Knowing What’s In Them — TO GO THROUGH LATER AND MANUFACTURE A CRIME
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...facture-crime/
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 08-09-2022 at 10:01 AM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Interesting. I take it you’re suggesting that his indirect connection to Trump via their mutual associates in the Epstein circle might have made him biased in Trump’s favor.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Interesting. I take it you’re suggesting that his indirect connection to Trump via their mutual associates in the Epstein circle might have made him biased in Trump’s favor.
    More likely he's just pointing out that this, too, is someone who follows orders.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Interesting. I take it you’re suggesting that his indirect connection to Trump via their mutual associates in the Epstein circle might have made him biased in Trump’s favor.
    I would like to know if Judge Bruce Reinhart is connected to the international child sex ring that Jeffrey Epstein was connected to.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

  6. #5
    FBI Raid on Trump Designed to Stop Him Running in 2024

    Infowars | Paul Joseph Watson
    August 9th 2022


    The FBI raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate is specifically designed to stop him from running for president again in 2024, legal experts have concluded.

    Trump’s Palm Beach property was raided by the feds last night as part of a supposed investigation into Trump taking classified documents when he left office.

    The Biden Regime dubiously claimed it had no advance knowledge of the raid, which has overwhelmingly been characterized by Republicans as politically motivated.

    According to legal experts, the raid is clearly intended to be part of an effort to charge Trump with mishandling White House records, which would stop him from being able to run for president in 2024.

    “If Trump is convicted under this federal statute, he would be prohibited from holding any office including the office of the president,” said former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani.

    “That would be huge,” he added.

    Trump would face charges under US Code Title 18, Section 2071, which states, anyone who “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record,” faces a fine and up to three years in prison.

    The provision mandates that the person responsible “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”
    ...
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

  7. #6
    Judge Who Authorized Trump Raid Defended Epstein Women, Donated To Obama, Jeb Bush
    https://thenewamerican.com/judge-who...bama-jeb-bush/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Interesting. I take it you’re suggesting that his indirect connection to Trump via their mutual associates in the Epstein circle might have made him biased in Trump’s favor.
    # of times Trump flew on the Lolita Express: 0

    Trump knew Epstein, but he knows a lot of people both good and bad, so the infamous photo of Trump and Melania posing with Epstein and Maxwell does not prove any kind of alliance or sympathy between them.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  9. #8
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    # of times Trump flew on the Lolita Express: 0

    Trump knew Epstein, but he knows a lot of people both good and bad, so the infamous photo of Trump and Melania posing with Epstein and Maxwell does not prove any kind of alliance or sympathy between them.
    It reminds me of when people attempted to smear Ron Paul for being in this picture with the founder of the Stormfront, Derek Black. It is one of the stupidest kind of attacks that morons use.

    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    FBI Raid on Trump Designed to Stop Him Running in 2024

    Infowars | Paul Joseph Watson
    August 9th 2022


    The FBI raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate is specifically designed to stop him from running for president again in 2024, legal experts have concluded.

    Trump’s Palm Beach property was raided by the feds last night as part of a supposed investigation into Trump taking classified documents when he left office.

    The Biden Regime dubiously claimed it had no advance knowledge of the raid, which has overwhelmingly been characterized by Republicans as politically motivated.

    According to legal experts, the raid is clearly intended to be part of an effort to charge Trump with mishandling White House records, which would stop him from being able to run for president in 2024.

    “If Trump is convicted under this federal statute, he would be prohibited from holding any office including the office of the president,” said former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani.

    “That would be huge,” he added.

    Trump would face charges under US Code Title 18, Section 2071, which states, anyone who “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record,” faces a fine and up to three years in prison.

    The provision mandates that the person responsible “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”
    ...
    Indeed. Maybe Gretchen Whitmer is really in charge at the White House...

    [Eliminating Competition] Something fishy in Michigan
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It reminds me of when people attempted to smear Ron Paul for being in this picture with the founder of the Stormfront, Derek Black. It is one of the stupidest kind of attacks that morons use.

    Well, now that we are in Clown World, Soviet Pravda-style propaganda now gets an automatic pass as "serious journalism". As long as it supports The Agenda, it's A-OK no matter how nonsensical it is.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

  13. #11
    Creepy Epstein muck muck strikes again

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It reminds me of when people attempted to smear Ron Paul for being in this picture with the founder of the Stormfront, Derek Black. It is one of the stupidest kind of attacks that morons use.

    Way to go man, I've never seen that photo. Now my whole opinion of Dr. Paul has changed.










    Makes me wonder what Ron has been trying to flush down his toilet.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-09-2022 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  15. #13
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Well, now that we are in Clown World, Soviet Pravda-style propaganda now gets an automatic pass as "serious journalism". As long as it supports The Agenda, it's A-OK no matter how nonsensical it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Way to go man, I've never seen that photo. Now my whole opinion of Dr. Paul has changed.










    Makes me wonder what Ron has been trying to flush down his toilet.
    The globalists will stop at nothing. There is no lie that they won't tell to destroy their enemies. They stopped Ron Paul is the Republican primaries so we never got to see how far they would go back then. Fake news communists are the biggest threat to humanity that I can see.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  16. #14

    https://twitter.com/BrendonLeslie/st...90958743175168
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Indeed. Maybe Gretchen Whitmer is really in charge at the White House...

    [Eliminating Competition] Something fishy in Michigan
    Hmmm...


    https://twitter.com/YALiberty/status...80003299729408
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



Similar Threads

  1. Dailybeast: Trump Just Hired Jeffrey Epstein’s Lawyers
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-09-2020, 11:22 AM
  2. Trump or Clintons: Who Is Most Closely Connected to Jeffrey Epstein?
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2019, 02:18 PM
  3. Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case, judge rules
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-03-2019, 08:23 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 04:29 PM
  5. Donald Trump, The Clintons And Jeffrey Epstein
    By Philmanoman in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2016, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •