Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Sadly, poor old people and low IQ with limited funds giving their money to a Billionaire with plenty of Billionaire friends.

What is worse is if they did not "click here", to the effect "then you support Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats". The "click here" was auto pay. The poor folks ended up having their accounts drained over a year after months of recurring donations since the campaign was unresponsive to stop it.

Disgusting and evil.
    Yep and just in time to keep that money from going to actual conservative mid-term election candidates all around the country, while Dem bundlers dump billions of laundered .gov money into Dem coffers. Trump has been an excellent sponge for keeping cash out of real candidate's accounts.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They must be looking for that super secret evidence that Trump has that shows that he won the election and that the Democrats were responsible for Jan 6th and Trump didn't do an insurrection. They must have figured that if they can find it in Mar-a-Lago Trump will have nothing by the 2024 general election.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary does seem like the likely culprit behind that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They must be looking for that super secret evidence that Trump has that shows that he won the election and that the Democrats were responsible for Jan 6th and Trump didn't do an insurrection. They must have figured that if they can find it in Mar-a-Lago Trump will have nothing by the 2024 general election.
    Joke's on them! Mike Lindell has it and he'll let you see it in two weeks if you buy a pillow.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I miss when this place used to hate weaponized FBI
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Question Will DeSantis protect Trump and evict the Feds?

Will Governor DeSantis send in the State Guard to evict the feds and protect Trump?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Not likely.

Considering Trump is setting up DeSantis to be the nominee for 2024, I'd wager he will be protecting Trump.

Calvin Coolidge

Who was judge that signed off on this?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The FBI along with the CIA should be splintered into a thousand pieces and scattered to the winds
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...22256499757060
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1556840435657621506
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Who was judge that signed off on this?
    was my first thought..

and what crime alleged in that jurisdiction?

I'm thinking the warrant was invalid on it's face.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Is this the 3rd, 4th or 5h time they've tried to impeach/charge trump?

I've lost count
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Please cite your source on this.
    Rumors from AP at best, it's horse$#@!.

The President of the United States of America is Commander in Chief. By the very act of picking up a box of documents and walking out with it that box is the President's declassified materials. If they must they can bill him for the printer paper then $#@! off. This is a fraud and it will get even more fraudulent in the days then weeks to come. If we were to assume "they" would steal a national election in the United States we would be braindead to assume 15 boxes or 5 boxes were real. Or that they wouldn't lie about fake boxes and what is in them.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Trump will be in prison within 60 days I reckon.
    If the following is true, then it may be "mission accomplished", and tossing him in the klink would just be extra gravy.

https://twitter.com/KenGardner11/sta...96742884474881
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    LOL. Trump's petard, meet hoist. Hoist, Trump's petard ...

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-09-2022 at 02:30 AM.

Trump should have kept whatever documents they're looking for on a server in the bathroom.

Then he'd be in the clear.

I miss when this place used to hate weaponized FBI
    It's much more important to pontificate about how this, that, and/or the other one is "controlled opposition" - and how everyone (except you) is too misinformed (or blind, or just plain stupid) to perceive or understand what's "really" going on.

https://twitter.com/LibertyRazi/stat...99923387092996

1. The White House had to find out about the raid via Twitter.
    2. The Chief Executive has no authority over executive branch agencies.

https://twitter.com/gartmartin9/stat...86266469027840
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-09-2022 at 05:16 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

h/t @KayvonAfshari

MSNBC'S Frank Figliuzzi says 'FBI agents do not like the term "raid"'.

Moments later, MSNBC updates their lower third to "executes search warrant".

Fuch banana republic. I want banana split.

People are supposed to believe that the FBI or whomever raided the property acquired items from the property and didn't plant anything? Where is Alex Jones when you need him?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast