Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago

Exclamation FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago

Trump says FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ded-mar-a-lago
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bet that's a first.

Even the Clintons weren't raided after Billery left office.

"Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024.”

Trump added: “The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!”
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

The globalist left establishment has no qualms about turning the US into another Ukraine, Syria, Sri Lanka or any other devastated nation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This dispute about Trump taking records to Mar-a-Lago has been going on a long time. All they had to do is send the records back. How many times do you have to tell someone to send back records they should not have taken offsite in the first place.

Of course you won't hear that from Fox News or any of the professional lying pundits on the right that have their heads so far up Trump's behind. They will use this to generate sympathy support for Trump and who knows maybe Trump did not send the records back for this very purpose. He can use this at his rallies for years to come.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

What were they looking for? Will the search warrant be made public? The FBI can't just go fishing, the warrant needs to specify what they are looking for. I don't like Trump much but he has legal rights.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    What were they looking for? Will the search warrant be made public? The FBI can't just go fishing, the warrant needs to specify what they are looking for. I don't like Trump much but he has legal rights.
    They found the 15 boxes of records they should not have taken from the White House and were told to send back repeatedly for months.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    This dispute about Trump taking records to Mar-a-Lago has been going on a long time. All they had to do is send the records back. How many times do you have to tell someone to send back records they should not have taken offsite in the first place.

Of course you won't hear that from Fox News or any of the professional lying pundits on the right that have their heads so far up Trump's behind. They will use this to generate sympathy support for Trump and who knows maybe Trump did not send the records back for this very purpose. He can use this at his rallies for years to come.
    I interpret what you say as there is no good choice in politics. Nothing can be done to fix anything. Nothing can be done correctly and everything a politician does is wrong. Doesn't matter if you choose heads or tail it is the same coin.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The globalist left establishment has no qualms about turning the US into another Ukraine, Syria, Sri Lanka or any other devastated nation.
    Doing a good job of it.

Trump will be in prison within 60 days I reckon.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

TimCast Live:

Donald Trump raid.
    https://youtu.be/z8PEXSCVrnE
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

They found the 15 boxes of records they should not have taken from the White House and were told to send back repeatedly for months.
    Wrong.

The National Archives said presidential records in 15 boxes obtained from Mar-a-Lago earlier this year were marked as classified national security information.
    Also you are assuming that anything the media says Trump did, he did, and that if he did it, that it would be illegal. He probably didn't do it, and if he did then it probably isn't illegal.

They lie about everything related to Trump. It is amazing you still trust the fake news.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The FBI broke into Trump’s private safe. What’s up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They lie about everything related to Trump.
    I miss when this place used to hate weaponized FBI
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The opposition is getting desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I interpret what you say as there is no good choice in politics. Nothing can be done to fix anything. Nothing can be done correctly and everything a politician does is wrong. Doesn't matter if you choose heads or tail it is the same coin.
    I have been saying the same thing for years here that we need outsiders. People that came from nothing to create an actual alt-news media, alt-entertainment and run for office. All to compete and beat the establishment.

The Ron Paul revolution back in 2007-2008 was impressive. Surely there are those of that stripe that can come together again for that purpose. Otherwise it is basically what you described.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Doing a good job of it.

Trump will be in prison within 60 days I reckon.
    I think you mean in two more weeks. If you buy more pillows maybe there is a chance you can stop it.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-08-2022 at 06:09 PM.

Don't forget to donate $100 to his new legal defense fund. The fundraising emails are being drafted as we speak.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Don't forget to donate $100 to his new legal defense fund. The fundraising emails are being drafted as we speak.
    Sadly, poor old people and low IQ with limited funds giving their money to a Billionaire with plenty of Billionaire friends.

What is worse is if they did not "click here", to the effect "then you support Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats". The "click here" was auto pay. The poor folks ended up having their accounts drained over a year after months of recurring donations since the campaign was unresponsive to stop it.

Disgusting and evil.

Drama and more drama being created everyday don't forget this is theater. I wonder when they will start exchanging fire?

"The Big Guy" Moves on Trump, Sends FBI Goons to Raid Former President's House

Rest of the world in shock. This must be El Salvador right? Congo?

Trump says FBI raided his Florida home, broke into his safe

Former President Donald Trump said FBI agents raided his Mar-a-Lago estate on Monday and broke into his safe, coming amid a U.S. Justice Department investigation of Trump's removal of official presidential records to the Palm Beach, Florida, club.
    www.reuters.com

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If nothing matters then we might as well do what we want to do.

I'm gonna vote for Trump, personally speaking.

Everyone just do what you want to do because it doesn't matter.

Also DeSantis is being groomed by the establishment to replace Trump, even though Trump works for the establishment, even though the establishment raids Trump's house.

Hopefully it is clear now.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-08-2022 at 06:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1556777951986950146
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Remember in 2016 when the left flipped out after Trump said in a debate that he would put Hillary in prison if he got elected?

The left accused him of threatening to weaponize the justice system against a political enemy...
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...95946683580416

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Remember in 2016 when the left flipped out after Trump said in a debate that he would put Hillary in prison if he got elected?

The left accused him of threatening to weaponize the justice system against a political enemy...
    Crooks and liars always believe that everyone else is guilty of their crimes.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please cite your source on this.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Please cite your source on this.
    They were already returned a long time ago.

National Archives retrieved 15 boxes of Trump White House documents from Mar-a-Lago
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/07/nati...ar-a-lago.html

CNBC
    Feb 7 2022

The National Archives and Records Administration last month retrieved 15 boxes of White House records that had been sent to former President Donald Trump’s resort-home Mar-a-Lago instead of the National Archives as required by law, the agency said Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Drama and more drama being created everyday don't forget this is theater. I wonder when they will start exchanging fire?
    November?

So Who Gave the Order? Obama? I say Hillary.

Who gave the order to raid the home of the sitting president just two years ago? I doubt the "Big Guy" Biden, Kamala? Even less likely. Many people say Obama is pulling the strings I still say it's still Hillary who is really in charge.

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/s...80928692678656

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The opposition is getting desperate.
    I have been watching Live Feeds of the Insanity.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast