Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...22256499757060
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1556840435657621506
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Well, there you have it.

I'm forming my opinion in no small part on the outlook of these men.

It now seems clear to me that the former president of the United States has been "Waco'ed", more than likely on orders, and this is just flabbergasting, of the original butchers of the Waco raid, or minions thereof, from over 30 years ago.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, there you have it.

I'm forming my opinion in no small part on the outlook of these men.

It now seems clear to me that the former president of the United States has been "Waco'ed", more than likely on orders, and this is just flabbergasting, of the original butchers of the Waco raid, or minions thereof, from over 30 years ago.
    Was he?

Who died this time?

Sorry. Got no time for, "Pleasepleaseplease believe us when we say we reallyreally hate Trump!"
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 04:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If the following is true, then it may be "mission accomplished", and tossing him in the klink would just be extra gravy.
    I don't think there can be any question about this.

All of this is to serve one purpose: to somehow get a felony charge, any felony charge to stick, so as to render Trump legally barred from holding office.

The Marxist left sees his endorsed candidates winning, IIRC his record is 145-11...something in that neighborhood.

They see him polling consistently 4 to 6 points over Biden or other possible Marxists, in 2024.

This can not be allowed to happen

I don't think there can be any question about this.

All of this is to serve one purpose: to somehow get a felony charge, any felony charge to stick, so as to render Trump legally barred from holding office.

The Marxist left sees his endorsed candidates winning, IIRC his record is 145-11...something in that neighborhood.

They see him polling consistently 4 to 6 points over Biden or other possible Marxists, in 2024.

This can not be allowed to happen
    Uh, yeah, there can certainly be questions. There can always be "any question". Why would they stop him from endorsing RINOs, for example, and how would that accomplish that goal?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 05:06 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1. The White House had to find out about the raid via Twitter.
    2. The Chief Executive has no authority over executive branch agencies.

https://twitter.com/gartmartin9/stat...86266469027840
    https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/s...52424321060866

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1556416397596508161

It's much more important to pontificate about how this, that, and/or the other one is "controlled opposition" - and how everyone (except you) is too misinformed (or blind, or just plain stupid) to perceive or understand what's "really" going on.
    Ugh...This has become Mrs AF's debate "style".

It's just as annoying IRL as it is on the intertubes.

Ugh...This has become Mrs AF's debate "style".

It's just as annoying IRL as it is on the intertubes.
    That's what makes this divide and conquer campaign so amazingly successful. Try to combat it without becoming just as annoying, I dare you. Especially when The Question of the Age is, does X really hate Y? We all turn into Thought Police.

Was it a no-knock raid? Flash-bang grenades? Anyone killed? How about dogs? Anyone in jail? Any bogus resisting arrest charges?

Yawn.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 07:08 AM.

If the following is true, then it may be "mission accomplished", and tossing him in the klink would just be extra gravy.

https://twitter.com/KenGardner11/sta...96742884474881
    https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...edition=prelim

Oh, look. They want so badly for us to take "our" hand-chosen (by them) figurehead seriously that they tarred and feathered him, just like they do to us. Only the tar ain't hot and the feathers don't tickle. Wish the rest of us could say that about ours.

Can't win freedom and stuff worrying more about what they pretend to do to this pretend conservative than what they're really doing to real people.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's what makes this divide and conquer campaign so amazingly successful.
    Just embrace it. IMO we still aren't divided enough. Let's have no more of this muddled, directionless mediocrity. Let the lines be clearly drawn.

We're not there yet, but, I think we're getting there.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Just embrace it. IMO we still aren't divided enough. Let's have no more of this muddled, directionless mediocrity. Let the lines be clearly drawn.

Yes. But I draw my own lines. And people who prefer officially approved soap operas to reality, whether they call poison medicine or stooges "persecuted saviors", don't wind up on my side of my lines.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 07:18 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Divided we stand. United we fall.

Divided we stand. United we fall.
    If you try to stand with people who will fall for just anything, yes. It can certainly work out that way.

We all love to laugh at the progs for being so programmable. But will you laugh when the chips are labeled "drag shows for kids" and "search warrant"?

Never served a search warrant on an ex-president before. That precedent should have been set back when it might have done some good. I couldn't possibly care less which of those alleged 'parties' didn't think of it first.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 07:37 AM.

FROM: https://www.politico.com/newsletters...trump-00050476

WHO SIGNED THE WARRANT? — A “source said FBI agents obtained a search warrant from a federal magistrate judge in West Palm Beach,” report the Miami Herald’s Alex Roarty, Michael Wilner and Jay Weaver. According to its website, the West Palm Beach location of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida has three Magistrates: Judge BRUCE REINHART, Judge WILLIAM MATTHEWMAN and Judge RYON MCCABE. The court’s online database shows two recent warrant applications, both assigned to Reinhart, were entered into its system on Monday, though information about the targets of those warrants is sealed.

FROM: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214210674.html

[Jeffrey] Epstein also hired Bruce Reinhart, then an assistant U.S. attorney in South Florida, now a U.S. magistrate. He left the U.S. Attorney’s Office on Jan. 1, 2008, and went to work representing Epstein’s employees on Jan. 2, 2008, court records show. In 2011, Reinhart was named in the Crime Victims’ Rights Act lawsuit, which accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides, implying that he leveraged inside information about Epstein’s investigation to curry favor with Epstein.

Reinhart, in a sworn declaration attached to the CVRA case, denied the allegation, saying he did not participate in Epstein’s criminal case and “never learned any confidential, non-public information about the Epstein matter.’’

The U.S. Attorney’s Office has since disputed that, saying in court papers that he did possess confidential information about the case.

Contacted for this story, Reinhart, in an email, said he never represented Epstein — only Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, described by some victims as Epstein’s sex slave. Reinhart also pointed out that a complaint filed against him by victims’ lawyer Paul Cassell was dismissed by the Justice Department.

Dont dignify the FBI. They are pigs. Call them what they are KGB OR NKVD.

Contacted for this story, Reinhart, in an email, said he never represented Epstein — only Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, described by some victims as Epstein’s sex slave. Reinhart also pointed out that a complaint filed against him by victims’ lawyer Paul Cassell was dismissed by the Justice Department.
    And the call goes out to abolish the FBI. And the feds say, why not? Plenty more letters in my bowl of alphabet soup.

LOL

Leave it to Massie. Psst. It's the feds who are revolting. And they smell pretty deplorable, too.

And the call goes out to abolish the FBI.
    Yes. Abolish the FBI.

Or better yet, don't - instead, just let them have it, refuse to comply with it, nullify/separate/secede, and then don't reinstitute it.

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...98786001534977
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-09-2022 at 08:33 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Abolish the FBI.

Or better yet, don't - instead, just let them have it, refuse to comply with it, nullify/separate/secede, and then don't reinstitute it.

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...98786001534977
    Exactly. The whole bowl of alphabet soup is rancid. What good does it do to waste time picking rancid letters out of it?

They have more than enough bureaus and agencies to keep us playing Whack A Mole for centuries.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 08:43 AM.

Watch — The Thunder Rolls: Donald Trump Releases Dramatic Political Video After FBI Raid at Mar-a-Lago
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...at-mar-a-lago/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

‘Is America Becoming a Banana Republic?’ Farage Expresses ‘Shock’ at ‘Appalling’ Raid on Trump’s Home
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...n-trumps-home/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I think you mean in two more weeks. If you buy more pillows maybe there is a chance you can stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Joke's on them! Mike Lindell has it and he'll let you see it in two weeks if you buy a pillow.
    Is there an echo in here?

Anyway ...

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...84454937251840

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    ‘Is America Becoming a Banana Republic?’ Farage Expresses ‘Shock’ at ‘Appalling’ Raid on Trump’s Home
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...n-trumps-home/
    Is Breitbart saying the U.S. isn't a banana "republic"?

OCD. The Official Channel of Denial. Is that acronym already taken?

Is Breitbart saying the U.S. isn't a banana "republic"?

OCD. The Official Channel of Denial. Is that acronym already taken?
    The article is about Nigel Farage. Farage sure thinks that the U.S. is going down the "banana republic" path.

Breitbart didn't state an opinion in this article.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Yes. Abolish the FBI.

This is the way:

https://twitter.com/AnthonySabatini/...05568207196160

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems to me that if Desantis was everything I'm told he is, he wouldn't be preparing to run for president of the U.S. He'd be running for President of Florida.

FBI Raid on Trump Designed to Stop Him Running in 2024

Infowars | Paul Joseph Watson
    August 9th 2022

The FBI raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate is specifically designed to stop him from running for president again in 2024, legal experts have concluded.

Trump’s Palm Beach property was raided by the feds last night as part of a supposed investigation into Trump taking classified documents when he left office.

The Biden Regime dubiously claimed it had no advance knowledge of the raid, which has overwhelmingly been characterized by Republicans as politically motivated.

According to legal experts, the raid is clearly intended to be part of an effort to charge Trump with mishandling White House records, which would stop him from being able to run for president in 2024.

“If Trump is convicted under this federal statute, he would be prohibited from holding any office including the office of the president,” said former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani.

“That would be huge,” he added.

Trump would face charges under US Code Title 18, Section 2071, which states, anyone who “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record,” faces a fine and up to three years in prison.

The provision mandates that the person responsible “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast