Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ooooh I can haz more investigations? Will they have as much impact as 42 pages of FISA fraud on the court investigations did? Those investigations totally made a difference since they were concluded with "training courses".

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nfirmed/page42

What happens if you throw a civil war party but no one shows up?
    Last edited by devil21; 08-14-2022 at 01:39 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Translation of "potential obstruction of justice": A bogus search warrant based on no evidence and issued in hopes that the intended victim will do something vaguely uncooperative.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is just as relevant now as it was when it came out (3.5 years ago):

It's Time to Fire the FBI: A Rant
    Quick, what's the Russian word for 'Bureaucratic Redundancy'?
    https://odysee.com/@RazorFist:1/it-s...e-fbi-a-rant:8
    Updated rant:

FBI: Raiders of the Lost Derp - Razör Rants
    If only there were some catchphrase to signify when I've been resoundingly vindicated!
    https://odysee.com/@RazorFist:1/fbi-...p-raz%C3%B6r:b

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1558523928942989312
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1558523928942989312
    I bet that if they actually found that they would use it...
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    The other side of that established American joke is that it's not illegal for the buyers to remove the tags, only the sellers.

Yet. Unless that was changed on page 3,752 of the Inflate Inflation Act, and nobody found it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    The other side of that established American joke is that it's not illegal for the buyers to remove the tags, only the sellers.

Yet. Unless that was changed on page 3,752 of the Inflate Inflation Act, and nobody found it yet.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1558530577778839552
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL

I'll bet they found a counterfeit Pet Rock, too...

A bogus search warrant based on no evidence
    You've seen the affidavit? By all means, please share it with us. What did it say?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Looks like they have already been bought by somebody else.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    You've seen the affidavit? By all means, please share it with us. What did it say?
    Objection. Witness didn't say anything about the affidavit. Witness merely translated a phrase of legal jargon. Question is immaterial, assumes a fact not in evidence, and is leading and suggestive. It borders on misconduct.

LOL

I'll bet they found a counterfeit Pet Rock, too...
    I'm more concerned about the Black Rhino...

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1558536486391353345

With all the laws on the books, there's gotta be something they can bust him for.

Whoa!? Affidavits matter now? I bet there's some poll watchers who would like to have a word.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Objection. Witness didn't say anything about the affidavit. Witness merely translated a phrase of legal jargon. Question is immaterial, assumes a fact not in evidence, and is leading and suggestive. It borders on misconduct.
    Witness claimed the warrant was bogus and based on no evidence. How does the witness know there was no supporting evidence? Maybe the witness thinks he can use ESP to divine what the judge who signed the warrant took into consideration, just like Trump can declassify things just by using his mind.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Witness claimed the warrant was bogus and based on no evidence. How does the witness know there was no supporting evidence? Maybe the witness thinks he can use ESP to divine what the judge who signed the warrant took into consideration, just like Trump can declassify things just by using his mind.
    Original objection sustained. Witness was not commenting on the search warrant at all. Witness was merely pointing out that "possible obstruction of justice" as a legal term can only mean "opportunity for entrapment", "fishing expedition" or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    With all the laws on the books, there's gotta be something they can bust him for.
    Three Felonies a Day.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Three Felonies a Day.
    got 4

I own the first three. #4 is Legal Fiction.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-14-2022 at 11:20 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I think they have him red handed on the espionage act as laid out in the warrant. I believe he is guilty. The real question is how DOJ enforces the law. Will it be a pass like Clinton got or will they prosecute to the letter of the law? Another possibliity is they just wanted the documents back and that will be the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think they have him red handed on the espionage act as laid out in the warrant.
    Care to share this information?

I haven't been able to find a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think they have him red handed on the espionage act as laid out in the warrant. I believe he is guilty. The real question is how DOJ enforces the law. Will it be a pass like Clinton got or will they prosecute to the letter of the law? Another possibliity is they just wanted the documents back and that will be the end of it.
    LOL
    The long debunked Russian Collusion risen from the Grave.

are you serious?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

It's online in many mainstream news sources.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    LOL
    The long debunked Russian Collusion risen from the Grave.

are you serious?
    The Clinton email servers that she got a pass on. She could have been prosecuted for that. Let's see if Trump gets prosecuted for something I see as similar.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...-lago-00051524

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast